Personal questions...

yes <-- Hey! You didn't answer the question! Posted Image Do you like it rough and ready or slow and sensual?

ever wake up, wondering how you got there, and who that is next to you?

So, I'll answer both:

I like it rough and ready. I'm ready at the drop of a hat and I don't like to wait.

Yes, I've woken up in a strange place, not knowing where I was but No there hasn't been someone beside me that I didn't know. Posted Image

Where is the craziest place you've had sex?

The Fountain~ I thought it was going to be this lovely romance but it was hard to follow, didn't make sence and ended awful!

Oh my- I'm too slow! :D

I held my sister's baby on New Year's Eve.

Do you have your ears pierced?

Edited by Rosie Posie

The Fountain~ I thought it was going to be this lovely romance but it was hard to follow, didn't make sence and ended awful!

Oh my- I'm too slow! Posted Image

I held my sister's baby on New Year's Eve.

Do you have your ears pierced?

Wha? I LOVED The Fountain! pssssssh.

Anyway. Yes. I do. Actually, now Im gauging them. I also have an industrial piercing.

Why did you join GA?

• Site Administrator

Why did you join GA?

To stalk Lugh! Seriously, the man never finished so many stories I loved and I started sending him pm's to come chat with me so I could bug him for more stories to get him to finish them. I had to join to use the pm/chat system, lol. Plus, I like to read and I liked how GA's stories are a cut above the general free fiction content and how welcoming everyone seemed.

What inspires you?

Stuby inspires me :) I can just look at him, and I have a poem or a new story idea. :wub: They just pop into my head and with such speed I have to jot them on anything.

Have you ever kissed feet ? ( and no I dont have a foot fetish :P)

Yes, but I don't have a foot fetish either. The top of the foot up to the ankle is very sexy. Heck why stop there just continue on up the calf to the the the....hmmmm you ge the point! :P

Have you had an orgy?

People tell me that I look sexy in my scrubs which I think is weird! I like my man in a pair of old faded blue jeans that hug his butt, and a nice button-down dress shirt, a green one to match his eyes. Round that off with dark pair of boots and this very cool leather bracelet that he wears....yummy!

Have you ever made a sex tape?

I've had my wrists and ankles tied to the bedposts before,and I've done the St Andrew's Cross -but you really have to trust your partner.

Would you be prepared to be tied down for your partner?

I've let my husband tie me up and use handcuffs several times. Never anyone else before him, because I didn't trust anyone enough.

Ooopsie- we skipped Comic's question: Our dates are usually family friendly. Logan's Roadhouse and then the Movies at the Regal beside it. If we have extra time we hit the bookstore while we wait.

Do you prefer glasses or contacts?

What is your fantasy? I've got mine Posted Image

Something so explicit and vulgar that a 7 year old boy will get pregnant just by reading about it.

What's something you've always wanted to say to/tell your significant other or a close friend but never did?

• Like 1

Nope, cause I don't like any of you! Hehe...Just joking! Just one? :o But there's so many....Hmmmph!

I guess DomLuka, I would want to know where he went.

Do you paint your toenails?