Personal questions...

Where do you feel safest?

Oops, sorry Rustle! In answer to your question, I feel safest at school, watching my students work and reflecting on what it's taken to bring me this far.

Do you paint your toenails?

I have a couple of times, but never really saw the point. Even got a pedicure once. o_o Guess you could say I'm not a fan. The foot massage was nice, though!

What one song do you think describes you best?

Edited by Dark

What do you like to eat your favorite kind of chocolate dessert off of?

Well, back when I was in a relationship I would have said I loved to make chocolate mousse and eat it off of my guy. Made playing with your food all kinds of fun! Posted Image

What is the one thing your partner does that makes you turn into a puddle every single time?

Well, back when I was in a relationship I would have said I loved to make chocolate mousse and eat it off of my guy. Made playing with your food all kinds of fun! Posted Image

What is the one thing your partner does that makes you turn into a puddle every single time?

Kiss me just behind my ear.Posted Image

Would you rather have or give a massage?

Edited by Breeze

Cross dress. Before your imagination runs wild. I was in a drama and my character had to wear women's clothing, so I wore women's clothing. Not exactly fun, but weirdly electrifying.

Have you ever had phone/chat sex, when was the last time you did it?

Have you ever had phone/chat sex, when was the last time you did it?

Nope, neither sounds appealing to me really.

Do you think you can keep a long distance relationship going? Or are you already in one?

I think I am an exception to the rule. I like being angry, and I love more when I'm bored (I can find something to do..... :D ) or angry ( Have the scratches to prove it :D )

Taking the same sentiment, what bores the hell outta you with a mate?

There are no tourist attractions very near by, but I used to love the Railway museum when I was a kid, it's in the same county, does that count?

Who would play you in the movie about your life (any actor/actress, dead or alive)

Cullen Castle, Ike, general and then president Eisenhower used it as a retreat during and after WW2. It is steeped in history, going back to the 1600s.

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?