Personal questions...

If you could have plastic surgery, no cost involved, would you and what would you have done?

I'd get a penis reduction...it is just too big. I can't keep passing out everytime I get an erection

Posted Image

Ok ok, fine... <_< no I'd rather not get anything done because I'm terrified to go under the knife.

I'll re-ask the same question

If you could have plastic surgery, no cost involved, would you and what would you have done?

Adult would be the purple fuzzy handcuff chained to the bedpost...otherwise would be the paintball guns and equipment. It's so much fun, war with teams!

Do you have any tattoos?

• Site Administrator

Do you have any tattoos?

Just a lion on my ankle. I'm a Leo after all.

Would you ever pierce anything naughty? Or have you?

Do you have trypanophobia? (Are you afraid of needles? Posted Image )

Nope...during my annual check ups I always watch them stick the needle in to draw blood. I kinda like it actually it's weird. The nurses sometimes give me weird looks wondering why I'm watching so curiously...I think a lotta people look away or close their eyes or something like that.

Is there anyone in your extended family you cannot stand? Who and why if any?

Ever been walked in on while having sex?

Not really. I got walked in on when I was having a heavy makeout session with this guy who had stuck his hands down the back of my pants to touch my ass, but no.

What the most bizzare fetish you've ever agreed to?

I'm not sure if this counts, but I puked on a guy once while I was sucking him off, and he thought it was hot.

Have you ever lied in order to get laid?

I'm not sure if this counts, but I puked on a guy once while I was sucking him off, and he thought it was hot.

Have you ever lied in order to get laid?

Ahhhh Jeremy thats gross! I have lied about getting laid :P but never lied to get laid, lol.

What is your preferred choice of condom? (Brand and type?) Ex.) Trojan Ultra Thin.

What is your preferred choice of condom? (Brand and type?) Ex.) Trojan Ultra Thin.

For the past coupla years I've just used the ones that our school provide us for free. They're regular Durex but comes with a small packet of lube which is convenient.

What do you like to use for lube, aside from legit lube?

• Site Administrator

Do you consider yourself very sexual?

Yep, we ladies don't peak at 18 like men do, we just get better and better with age! LOL

Keeping with the sex questions... Have you ever had sex in a room with other people in it?

Keeping with the sex questions... Have you ever had sex in a room with other people in it?

Yes - and I don't think I'll give any more details than that. Posted Image

Staying with the sex theme, are you happy with your sex life right now?

Staying with the sex theme, are you happy with your sex life right now?

I am Posted Image and I'm pretty happy with the fact that I'm versatile enough to probably never have to encounter a situation where something wouldn't work out just because "I don't do that".

What do you like in bed? What gets you off?

I like sleeping in bed and I like my sex off the bed.

What do you like doing when you are alone at home that you have never told anybody?

If I am home alone that is my time to work, whether it be cleaning, writing, or whatever. It isn't often for me any more. Therefore it is my rare me time and I don't tell anyone what I do with it.

Where is the one place you have always wanted to have sex but haven't?