Personal questions...

Do you watch Big Bang Theory on tv?

I've caught a few episodes but I'd have to say I don't really watch it. But then I don't watch much TV at all. The TV is on for probably only an hour a week at my house.

What one trait in a partner/date/etc turns you off more than any other?

What's your favorite snack at the movies?

Artery clogging, extra buttered, biggest tub they have of popcorn! I usually have it all eaten before they even get to the credits too!

Have you ever gone bungee jumping?

Do you feel like you might be losing it?

Sometimes. I know that we're all expected to have it together all the time but in reality, sometimes I just feel like I'm losing my mind. Fortunately, I have it pretty well under control though.

If you could only choose one, which would you choose? Add an inch to your penis or add 2 inches to your height?

If you could only choose one, which would you choose? Add an inch to your penis or add 2 inches to your height?

Add 2 inches to my height. My penis is big enough. ;)

Wheres the most embarrassing place you ever got a woody?

Wheres the most embarrassing place you ever got a woody?

I think it would have to be that one time, when I took a nap on an airplane. I was 11 or 12. I woke up with semi-woody. My mother pointed it out. ugh. awful. I hope the passenger to my right saw nothing.

If you were in a committed relationship with someone for good amount of time (define it how you wish), would you be open to doing a three-way?

If you were in a committed relationship with someone for good amount of time (define it how you wish), would you be open to doing a three-way?

Can't say for sure because I don't know how I'd feel about it once I'm in a committed relationship with someone again. But for my last one, if I remember correctly, I was open for it but he wasn't.

I'm going to re-ask the same question

If you are or were to be in a committed relationship with someone, would you be open to doing a three-way?

Can't say for sure because I don't know how I'd feel about it once I'm in a committed relationship with someone again. But for my last one, if I remember correctly, I was open for it but he wasn't.

I'm going to re-ask the same question

If you are or were to be in a committed relationship with someone, would you be open to doing a three-way?

Hmm. A threesome...meaning what, exactly? Sex? Yeah, sure. Ive done it before. Not while I was with someone, actually, once I was the person being picked up. So yeah, if my boyfriend or whatever was open to it, I'd be in.

But if you mean bringing someone into my relationship...no. I dont think I could do that. Being in a relationship is tough enough with one person, and Ive seen polyamory in action, and I'd rather not.

What is your favorite memory you have of a significant other?

What is your favorite memory you have of a significant other?

Favourite memory... hmmm...

I was in a bike accident a few years back and Jim was riding behind me. he was injured too, but thankfully not as bad. I remember being carted off to the hospital and then flown back home because i lived alone(the parents didnt know i was living with him... yet). two weeks later, when i returned, i remember, jim, still in a few bandages on his arms, holding an armload of yellow flowers, waiting in the airport lounge for me. Thats the first ever time he'd bought me flowers! :*) (add to that the fact that he really wasnt supposed to be out of the house... ) so.. yeah!

so... question:

Have you ever failed to keep a new year resolution? if yes... what was it?

What's the best thing that has happened to you here on GA?

I got to see Cia's boobies in the live GA webcam chat

Ok I lied Posted Image

best thing is that I got to know good people

If you had a 50% chance of dying unless you get castrated, would you?

• Site Administrator

If you could have a threesome with any two celebrities, who would it be?

Man... that's hard! Depends on the genders of the other people!

If it were women, Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba, gods they're hot.

If it were guys... Vin Diesel and Tatum Channing, both totally lickable.

If I had to pick one of each... Vin Diesel and Jessica Alba. Yum!!

What is your go to 'make me feel better' treat? The one thing that makes you forget and feel good no matter what is happening in your life to stress you out.

Hm...I have a few of those. I either buy a new book and read it or watch one of my favorite tv shows. I can just forget everything else around me :P

If you had the opportunity to be a famous celebrity or something...would you want it?

• Site Administrator

What do you look like?

Red hair, green/blue eyes, freckles, round nose, chubby squirrel cheeks... that's me :P

If you could have plastic surgery, no cost involved, would you and what would you have done?