So I got permission to change my screen name to Andrew Q Gordon to make it consistent with what my other books will say when they are published. So not the change and I expect the forum name and the link to my stories will change soon too.

Andy

Haha, every time I talk about my friend "Andy" from GA, my kid always says "Oh yeah the one with screen name Quiznos" :lol:

I'll have to tell her you changed it. She'll be disappointed! :P

• Like 1

What's really great about what Myr did, is if you Google 'Quonus10' and click on one of the story links, they still work and shunt you to the story with Andrew Q Gordon as the author so people looking for the 'old' me will find the 'new' me.

I'm thinking of changing the title from "Q" to "New name, same bad attitude." At least for a while 0:)

Congratulations, Andy, on the new name and the publication of a book.

Now you have to change your signature banner.

Yeah like I know how to do that. LOL

Cia made if for, maybe if I'm really nice to her, she'll fix it for me.

Hey Posted Image stop laughing, I can be nice to people. . . . well, maybe every now and then I can. :whistle:

• Site Administrator

So how would you like to be addressed now?

Andy

Andrew

Q

Baby Q's Daddy

Quonus

Mr. Gordon

Commissioner Gordon

Omnipotent Supreme Ruler of the Universe

:P

• Like 1

Actually, I think you might become the standard and fictional characters will now get a gord-on in their pants.

... his hand slipped gently down my belly and we sighed into each others mouths as his palm covered the heat of the maaaaaaaasive gord-on I had for his lingering touch... etc etc etc

But, of course, we know that The Q does not do much sex in his stories, so mebbe that's a no no :P

• Like 1

Actually, I think you might become the standard and fictional characters will now get a gord-on in their pants.

... his hand slipped gently down my belly and we sighed into each others mouths as his palm covered the heat of the maaaaaaaasive gord-on I had for his lingering touch... etc etc etc

But, of course, we know that The Q does not do much sex in his stories, so mebbe that's a no no Posted Image

Well I did say I'm the Author FORMERLY known as Q - sooooooo meyyyybbbbeeeeee 0:)

When you redo your sig, be sure to keep the part supporting Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers! She is indeed truly deserving.

Cia 2012!!

CJ Posted Image

Agreed - Cia in 2012- woo hoo.

But Cia made the banner for me. So I can't change it.Posted Image

Fortunately the banner and the ad campaign are separate from each other so no worries there, Cia in 2012 is here to stay. Posted Image