harcallard Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Please check out my new Poll question... thank you
TetRefine Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Definitely a sports guy. I grew up in a household where "artsy stuff" wasn't really encouraged, but playing sports most definitely was. Both my brother and I were three sport athletes until high school, and my parents were always encouraging us to play or practice. I grew up going to Mets, Red Sox, Bruins, and Patriots game so sports has always just been such a natural thing to me. Besides, I became a pretty good athlete but I was never much of a writer and certainly am no artist. So yeah, athlete.
joann414 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I 've always loved to play, and coach softball. So sports, I guess, even though I love to play the piano also. There is one artist that I love to buy his work.( when I can afford it ). lol So, I guess..... Hell, I don't know. Why didn't you do an easier question har?
Michael9344 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 Artist. The athletic thing I can do well is run. I'm a good runner. Apart from that, I'm not good at most other sports. But I sing (a lot), write a few stories, and dance once in a while. I sometimes draw and paint too:). So it's definitely artist for me:)
JamesSavik Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I've been denied entry to gay bars because they thought I was a just a big mean jock that wanted to come in and start trouble. 1
Bill W Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I'm glad we could choose more than one item, since I've always been a jock but like to endulge my creative side too.
Cyhort Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 "Artist", even though I'd NEVER call myself that because it sounds way too hipster and pretentious to me. I've always hated playing sports and I can only watch a full game if I'm at a stadium with someone. I run (or at least I will after we move and get the treadmill set up again) about three miles a day to keep/get in shape and I'm planning on getting a bicycle when I move but that's it for the athletic stuff I do.
Bumblebee Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I have the athletic and coordinating skills of a drunk monkey, and I can't draw a stick figure to save my life. But I do like to try and run. 1
Michael9344 Posted September 25, 2012 Posted September 25, 2012 I've been denied entry to gay bars because they thought I was a just a big mean jock that wanted to come in and start trouble. Hahahaha.
Mark92 Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 I love a lot on the list but singing is my main one. I sing from getting up at 4:45 most days, and every minute I can through the day. I am not saying I can sing I probably sound like I'm stood on a baby. But I sing anyways
Arpeggio Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Artist. But I don't sing or dance, simply draw/paint, sometimes write. I've never been into sports, except for baseball.
Henry_Henry2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 I'd rather run out my frustrations for the day, then sing inside the shower afterwards.
Yettie One Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 You forgot the option that says "Pretending to be the boss all day!" hehe
Slytherin Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 I sing in my car on my way home from work, sometimes I forget that a window is down and people can hear me - I feel so sorry for them especially if I sing to Queens Bohemian Rhapsody including the opera parts
colinian Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 I love to read and to write and mess around with my computers. I love to swim and play tennis and hike and backpack and crosscountry ski. I'm not more an athlete nor more an artist. I am what I am. Colin
Ashi Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 I voted almost all of them except for dance and coaching. Well, the thing is, I am not good at many of them, but don't mind doing them. I don't like sweating, but don't mind get my hands dirty for some reason. I usually just try my best and I am a lousy swimmer, bad runner, couldn't paint anything good and haven't practiced singing for good many decades so when I do sing, it's out of tune. I just don't mind doing them. It has always been the way I am. Jack of all trades, but master of none is who I am (except for a couple things), but I always try my best. Oh, I would answer the question differently about sports if it's contact sport. Can't do contact sport.... Not that I am good at throwing balls either, but I don't mind doing that with someone I care either. I should play tennis a little more....
Andrea Posted October 7, 2012 Posted October 7, 2012 I have the athletic and coordinating skills of a drunk monkey, and I can't draw a stick figure to save my life. But I do like to try and run. Same here. I also like to sing and dance, although I tend to do them alone so I'm not laughed at.
Celethiel Posted October 7, 2012 Posted October 7, 2012 Not that much of a sports guy... I am however trying to figure out what "paint a picture and get dirty" means. However I can't swim (would love to swim if i knew how), not very much into throwing balls... Oh yes I am soo into coaching the team, it's all about the control you see If I run more then two blocks I would probably die, because two blocks is about where I get a headache and get winded... However I sing all the time, not professionally, no no no, that would be mankinds worst nightmare... it could kill people and raise them up as my undead army I also draw... I am not hordes bad... but Am not the greatest... I also Write... My writing speaks for it's self And I like dancing even though I can't dance professionally... No tap dancing, or ballet for me
Y_B Posted October 7, 2012 Posted October 7, 2012 (edited) 1st of all, running is not a sport it's the punishment in real sports Also, swimming is sort of dancing isn't it? You're wiggling your body in harmony with the current and playing lead with the water. And if I like to throw 2 balls and a sack that carries them towards someone's face and get dirty, does that count? Why isn't rapping an option? It definitely is separate from singing. All I'm missing is an ass job and I'm practically Nicki Minaj. What is a story? And how does one go about writing one? My last painting was on the toilet bowl canvas. Oh it got dirty alright. But I respectfully give due credit to something I must have ate earlier. Edited October 7, 2012 by Y_B
MikeL Posted October 7, 2012 Posted October 7, 2012 Why isn't rapping an option? It definitely is separate from singing. All I'm missing is an ass job and I'm practically Nicki Minaj. Are you in need of a gluteus maximus augmentation?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now