[DomLuka] DD 26 (post release)

.......I guess this is the part where I tick a few people off.

Maybe Rory just really needs to get laid, and deal with the romantic stuff later when things are more stable in his life ... **shrug**

Im glad to see Rory getting around and doing what he wants with who he wants......what's so bad about that??? Besides, who says that being with 2 guys is whoring....personally, I'd like to see a scene where Rory hooks up with a few guys in one night at one time....that would rule!!!!

OK so now we're all rooting for Rory to become a slut?? Yeah that'll be great for his emotional development.

He's hardly whoring it up, he's given one guy a bj and has kissed seth :P lol. That not being a ho imo.

No, he's not being a ho IMO either. But he is moving through people rather quickly. Personally I think his particular circumstances more or less excuse it. I mean Aaron was just manipulative, and forced himself on Rory, and Rory is young and inexperienced. As for Seth, well I guess it could end up being meaningful, though I actually get the impression Rory's more likely to hurt Seth in this one.

The thing about casual sex/sex stuff, is that it isn't just about you. It's all good to say "it's my business what I do and with whom I do it.", but the fact is, it isn't just YOUR business. There's someone else involved (several people if some of you guys get your way :wacko: ). And it isn't just physical, there's a huge emotional potential as well. I'm fine with 2 (or 3 or 7) people who decide they want a casual romp no strings attached (I don't necessarily approve, but it ISN'T any of my business, and I'm not going to judge them for it). The problem is that there's often a different perception of "what it meant" for each person. THAT'S when people get hurt. Look at Aaron and Rory, clearly it meant something different to each. Besides that even the concept of "FB's" doesn't necessarily work any better. Look at all the examples of casual affairs people have had, and suddenly one of them "caught some feelings". Have ANY of you people seen fatal attraction?? Ignoring all the health risks, and any moral implications, what it comes down to is, you don't know how stable the person you're casually sleeping with is, you don't know what it means to them, and even if they tell you, there's no guarantee their feelings won't change (or yours). If you ask me it's a recipe for hurting someone, with a good chance of getting hurt eventually yourself.

It's none of my business who's into what or with whom, and I'm not trying to insult or offend anyone here. Those are my opinions and I'm sure you all have yours. All that means to me is that I'll be careful with the casual stuff, and gently urge people I care about to do the same (though I never make it a big issue as everyone's likely to do whatever (and whomever) they like, I just hang around to pick up the pieces later :/ ) Anyway I just wanted everyone to know that I'm stating my opinion about Rory and not anyone else.

Luke seems to be waiting for the right moment, dropping hints along the way (nudity, getting into bed with Rory, a stolen kiss)

LOL perhaps if he does all three at once:

Rory: "Hmmm, Luke's in bed with me naked and kissing me.......I wish there was some way to know if he liked me!" :boy::P

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k buddy (FB) <<=a friend who you also fool around with, or possibly a person who you have sex with semi-regularly without the assumption of a deeper relationship (though i'm sure other people have other thoughts on this)

and i agree with you totally, AFriendlyFace. well said.

Edited by Philistine
Im glad to see Rory getting around and doing what he wants with who he wants......what's so bad about that??? Besides, who says that being with 2 guys is whoring....personally, I'd like to see a scene where Rory hooks up with a few guys in one night at one time....that would rule!!!!

I agree

No, he's not being a ho IMO either. But he is moving through people rather quickly.

:read::read: Hmmm, looks up in the dictionary 'Moving through people rather quickly'....

who

whole

whomever

Here it is....WHORE...yup, that's the definition of whore. :P

Kevin, you're a sweetheart you know that? Don't ever change. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Vic

Hmm..I just think that Rory is learning to come into his own. I mean he goes from virtual zip on the boyfriend meter to being streamrolled by Aaron. I think that with him currently living in a place where it seems to be ok to be comfortable with who he is, he is learning how to do just that. Of course it doesn't help I'm sure that there is a virtual gay boy candy store in the neighborhood.

You forgot about Eddie...also, I dont think Luke and Rory will ever do it, so I'd take him off the list

I'm sorry, but father son relationships is where I draw the line.

And as for Luke, I think you'd feel differently if we threw Grandma Alice in the mix.

LOL perhaps if he does all three at once:

Rory: "Hmmm, Luke's in bed with me naked and kissing me.......I wish there was some way to know if he liked me!" :boy::P

I still doubt he'd get it.

I agree

I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen someone quote themselves and agree.

I agree.

:read::read: Hmmm, looks up in the dictionary 'Moving through people rather quickly'....

Here it is....WHORE...yup, that's the definition of whore. :P

Vic

hmmm, what dictionary are you using? mine doesn't say that.

whore: PROSTITUTE =>>>

prostitute n: one who engages in sexual activities for money

*tries to remember if rory ever accepted money for sexual activities*

hmmm, what dictionary are you using? mine doesn't say that.

whore: PROSTITUTE =>>>

prostitute n: one who engages in sexual activities for money

*tries to remember if rory ever accepted money for sexual activities*

I found this:

whore (h

I don't think Rory is being a "whore" at all ... I think he's actually a lot more "chaste" than most sixteen year old gay boys would be in an environment like that. And, although Rory alluded to some sexual tension on his part in the early portions of the story, that seems to have dissipated, which is also a little strange. You have two attractive, openly gay teenage boys living together, who care for each other (regardless of whether it's "friendship" or something more, there are still strong feelings there), and nothing has happened. I find that a little difficult to believe. I'm not talking about all-and-out sex, but given the situation, their "chastity" is a bit odd. The whole concept of "chastity" in online gay fiction is interesting ... maybe I'll write a research paper about that. :boy:

One theme that is seldom covered in gay fiction is the protagonist going from being a "bad boy" or a slut or whatever to finding out what true love is (unless it's a street boy/prostitute who has been saved). I think it would be great if Aaron really did come to realize the error of his ways. Perhaps his parents find out he's gay, kick him out, and he has nowhere to turn except Luke and Rory? Under those circumstances, would Eddie and Jase be willing to help Aaron? How would that change the dynamics of all of their relationships? Would a changed Aaron cause Luke's old feelings for him to return? Would it cause Rory's feelings for Aaron to return? What if it was both? How would that affect Luke and Rory's relationship with each other? Could that even be a potential catalyst for Luke and Rory to get together? I think the Aaron character could potentially be a very important one, and could certainly make for an even more interesting story, something that has not really been dealt with before in gay fiction.

Geez guys...

Seth may be the rebound but it will last...

Luke has his eyes on someone else, trust me

Hmm.... I'll spend sometime thinking of something to get Vickie' s blood boiling, but till then... I'm right :2thumbs::2thumbs:

-Nate

I'm sorry, but father son relationships is where I draw the line

I hate to see Eddie left out of all of the fun though.

And as for Luke, I think you'd feel differently if we threw Grandma Alice in the mix.
You don't mean adding them both to the list, do you???? Hmmmmm. That might actually be..... 0:)0:)0:)
I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen someone quote themselves and agree.

I agree with that, too :)

First, a person for whom it takes 3 semi-dates just to work up the courage to hold hands?... probably not a slut. But I believe in Rory, he has slut-potential. As for chapter 26, I thought it was great. The way Dom emphasized the fact that Seth left his keys in the car makes me think they are definitely going for a drive. A lot of people seem to think Gail can be Rory's witness if anything happens, but I don't neccessarily see that is true. I mean, we learned early on that Aaron rarely spent time at his own house, and that he preferred Seth's place to his own. So naturally he would have spent a lot of time with Gail. She probably knows and likes him. I can see Rory getting all pissed at Aaron for being Aaron, and Gail getting mad and defending Aaron, not Rory. She has known Aaron longer and no doubt Aaron will be his usually cool, calm, and collected self while Rory is busy screaming his head off, which might make Gail view Rory as the bad guy, she'll yell at him to stop being mean, Aaron will smile a triumphant smile and tell Rory to listen her and be nice, and then Rory won't really be able to scream without upsetting Gail, which pretty much puts him into the position of having no other choice but to be a receptive audience for Aaron. Which sucks, cuz Aaron can be very manipulative, and Rory can't just leave because Gail is there. Then again, maybe Aaron will be too pissed off about the fact that Rory is dating Seth to be calm enough to persuade him of anything. A lot of possiblities with this Cliffhanger. Oh and I'm for Rory and Seth getting together. We think Luke has feelings for Rory, but even if all evidence does seem to suggest it, theres nothing to confirm it. Maybe this is Dom trying to throw us off. Maybe Dave is the mystery man Luke is referring to. He does get really frustrated when Dave talks about Angela. Maybe the real reason Dave doesn't make a move for Angela is because he's just not into her. She's just a cover. And all those two will ever be is friends... she's a fag hag if there ever was one. Right, enough of my crazy plot scenarios.

P.S. I'm a 1st time poster, long time reader. You guys are hilarious. Especially the dude who quoted himself and agreed. Too funny!

Edited by Scribeboy

BEWARE--RANTINGS OF THE VOICES IN THE HEAD OF A LUNATIC AHEAD :wacko:

ok so i'm probably wayy off base here but i feel like getting flamed for a while, so here goes:

mb when luke was in such a bad mood a while back mb it had nothing to do with dave or rory. it may not have had to do with any particular situation that dom has written for us yet. mb luke is still in love with TLS and doesnt know what to do about it. think about it--sure TLS did a really bad thing to him, but mb luke isn't really over him yet. apparently they had been an item for quite a long time before that and mb luke never got proper "closure". now dont take me wrong, if luke would have wound up in prison or even an extended jail stay, i'm positive this wouldn't be a possibility. i have known people to forgive more than that and unfortunatley luke seems like a very forgiving person so far--enough so that he can admit to aaron walking all over him for a long time--yet he never said he disliked that. the only event so far we know of to "break them up" is the grand theft auto deal(which might i point out apparently eddie is an EXCELLENT lawyer) which luckily luke was able to get out of.

that being said, mb just being able to talk to rory about some of the crap TLS is capable of doing and now has tried on rory too will give luke the insight he needs to finally be over TLS completely and will set his sights on rory in a more romantic way(which woulb be awesome :2thumbs: ) however rory may be stuck on seth by then which wouldn't be all bad in itself.

--ok check--

maniacal rant,done

voices in my head trying to sum it all up,done

staying completely neutral on the whole seth/rory/luke/tls situation,done

keeping my sanity,work in progress

have a great day people and please remember i probably wont agree with what i just wrote in a few hours. :devil: and that is why i can never be an author. TY DOM :worship:

I dont think you're a lunatic after reading your post, Tim the slut. I said a few chapters ago that Luke and Aaron might hook back up, but I think that thier best chance (at the party) is gone. Aarons only hope of getting Luke back now is to fist fight Grandma Alice at the park, and I don't like his chances

:blink:

:sheep:

:lol:

Well, someone needed to agree with him, otherwise he would sign up with other names to agree with himself, since we noticed him doing it with his own screenname.

No need for me to do that.....in case you haven't noticed, Im shameless about being my own best supporter :)

and i agree with you totally, AFriendlyFace. well said.

Vic

I agree.

Awww thanks you guys :2thumbs: Glad I didn't tick anyone off :)

The way Dom emphasized the fact that Seth left his keys in the car makes me think they are definitely going for a drive. A lot of people seem to think Gail can be Rory's witness if anything happens, but I don't neccessarily see that is true. I mean, we learned early on that Aaron rarely spent time at his own house, and that he preferred Seth's place to his own. So naturally he would have spent a lot of time with Gail. She probably knows and likes him. I can see Rory getting all pissed at Aaron for being Aaron, and Gail getting mad and defending Aaron, not Rory. She has known Aaron longer and no doubt Aaron will be his usually cool, calm, and collected self while Rory is busy screaming his head off, which might make Gail view Rory as the bad guy, she'll yell at him to stop being mean, Aaron will smile a triumphant smile and tell Rory to listen her and be nice, and then Rory won't really be able to scream without upsetting Gail, which pretty much puts him into the position of having no other choice but to be a receptive audience for Aaron.

You may be right, it'll be really interesting to see how Gail reacts to Aaron. It could also be that after they broke up Gail asked where Aaron was and Seth said something like "Aaron isn't a good person and he isn't welcome around here anymore, Gail." And since she's so young she may just accept that at face value, I think there's a pretty good chance she'll get mad at Aaron, but it'll probably depend on what Seth's told her.

I dont think you're a lunatic after reading your post, Tim the slut. I said a few chapters ago that Luke and Aaron might hook back up, but I think that thier best chance (at the party) is gone. Aarons only hope of getting Luke back now is to fist fight Grandma Alice at the park, and I don't like his chances

Early on I'd hoped for an eventual Luke/Aaron reconciliation myself, but that was before I found out Aaron had also cheated on Luke, and all the other garbage we've learned about his past with Luke, and his behavior with Rory. Now unless he does change a good bit, I don't think I'd want him back with any of the other three.

No need for me to do that.....in case you haven't noticed, Im shameless about being my own best supporter :)

LOL I gotcha back too Nick ;)

It was almost one in the morning, I was in the pool with Luke, and his words were a quick change in topic from discussing which girls we’d do if we were ever forced to actually have sex with one.

Isn't it funny that even gay guys talk about which girls at school they'd do? :lol:

Anyway have an awesome day everyone, and hopefully the next chapter will be out soon. Take care.

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace