[DomLuka] DD 26 (post release)

Dom= :devil:

I read this first thing the morning it came out. I am still holding out for Luke and Rory....I like Seth and everything, but he's just not Luke! Hoping Aaron gets what's coming to him, maybe both Seth and Luke will be involved in this needed rescue. Checking for updates everyday, 10 times a day! Keep up the great work Dom!!!

Meleth :ranger:

Oh gee...10 times.....

Glad I'm not the only one. 0:)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aerocat121

I suck. I promised myself that I'd wait until DD was finished before going anywhere near it, but nooooo, I just had to think: Well hey, giving one or two chapters a try wouldn't be too bad, would it? And then the one or two chapters turned into three, and then four, and then ... yeah. I loved both TOU and TLW to bits, and had no doubts that DD would be just as good (if not better), so I couldn't wait to get my hands on it (well, more like eyes), but ... I don't do well with cliffhangers. Have I mentioned that I don't do well with cliffhangers? Actually, scratch that. I don't do well with incomplete stories in general, regardless of whether the latest chapter ended with a cliffhanger or not. And this was definitely a cliffhanger -_______-. [chews on a plate] I neeeeeeeeds morrrrrrrrre @_@!

P.S. I like Seth, I really do, but I still firmly believe that in the end Rory will end up with Luke. [firm nod] And no, it's not just wishful thinking on my part >_>. [...] No, really! IMO Rory and Seth would make much better friends than they would boyfriends. Plus, I'd like to see Eddie's and R ... I keep on forgetting the guy's name ... uh ... Jase! There, I'd very much like to see their reaction to Luke and Rory ending up together XP.

P.P.S. The time that it took for the two of'em to finally hold hands and then later kiss just about killed me XDDD! [dies laughing] As much as I am a Luke+Rory supporter, I gotta admit that Rory and Seth are impossibly cute when together X333. [snickers]

P.P.P.S. I is new here, and this is my first post, so I though I should say 'Hi' and all ^~^;. [waves a little]

I promised myself that I'd wait until DD was finished before going anywhere near it, but nooooo, I just had to think: Well hey, giving one or two chapters a try wouldn't be too bad, would it? And then the one or two chapters turned into three, and then four, and then ... yeah. I loved both TOU and TLW to bits, and had no doubts that DD would be just as good (if not better), so I couldn't wait to get my hands on it (well, more like eyes), but ... I don't do well with cliffhangers. Have I mentioned that I don't do well with cliffhangers? Actually, scratch that. I don't do well with incomplete stories in general, regardless of whether the latest chapter ended with a cliffhanger or not. And this was definitely a cliffhanger -_______-. [chews on a plate] I neeeeeeeeds morrrrrrrrre @_@!

Welcome Aerocat!!!! Ummm, in case you don't realize it, you are a Domaholic with C.H.A.D. (Cliff Hanger Anxiety Disorder). You're in good company here. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

P.S. I like Seth, I really do, but I still firmly believe that in the end Rory will end up with Luke. [firm nod]

You are in even BETTER company with that statement. I'll send you a Luke & Rory In the End lapel pin & baseball cap in the mail ASAP.

I suck.

If you aren't dating anyone, we'll see if we can introduce you Aaron(tls) Keslin. He's someone who would appreciate your talents. :P

Welcome to GA and the Domaholic's forum!!! We're glad you decided to make your first post!!!

Take Care®,

Vic the Domaholic

Hey, also a first time poster... and a complete addict. I find myself looking for an update way too many times every day...

So, anyways.. Am I the only one who DOESN'T want Rory and Luke end up together? I want Rory to be with Seth, not Luke. And I'm happy that's the way it is right now :)

FINALLY a kiss! I was really smiling when I read about the kiss, I was just so happy. The chapter was great, and the ending.. Woah... That's just sooooo evil. Damn!

So anyways, uhm, hey all... I always read everything you say, just, this is the first time I'm replying.

Hadebra!

Hey, also a first time poster... and a complete addict. I find myself looking for an update way too many times every day...

So, anyways.. Am I the only one who DOESN'T want Rory and Luke end up together? I want Rory to be with Seth, not Luke. And I'm happy that's the way it is right now :)

FINALLY a kiss! I was really smiling when I read about the kiss, I was just so happy. The chapter was great, and the ending.. Woah... That's just sooooo evil. Damn!

So anyways, uhm, hey all... I always read everything you say, just, this is the first time I'm replying.

Hadebra!

Welcome Clark!! Although you won't be getting a lapel pin and a baseball cap, you have a lot of company with you on the Rory/Seth bandwagon. With every hand holding, rubbing of legs, and kisses between Rory & Seth, we (of the Luke & Rory In the End' LRITE coalition) loose more members to the easily led astray yet fabulously cool Rory settles for Seth Alliance.

You have a nice day too :2thumbs: !

Take Care®,

Vic

Am I the only one here that likes cliff hangers? The anxiety and imaginings about what is going to happen are half the fun for me. I like the chapters that end in cliff hangers much more than the ones that don't. I must be a sadist...

Am I the only one here that likes cliff hangers? The anxiety and imaginings about what is going to happen are half the fun for me. I like the chapters that end in cliff hangers much more than the ones that don't. I must be a sadist...

Oh, it's not so much that I don't like them, it's just that cliff hangers means waiting. Waiting means patience. And patience is a virtue that I just don't have!

Guest aerocat121
If you aren't dating anyone, we'll see if we can introduce you Aaron(tls) Keslin.

Eww. No. That's just ... wrong. On so many levels ~_~. Luke on the other hand X333. [...] Yeah, ok, still no. Would rather see him with Rory XP.

[proceeds to wave a Luke + Rory flag around]

With every hand holding, rubbing of legs, and kisses between Rory & Seth, we (of the Luke & Rory In the End' LRITE coalition) loose more members to the easily led astray yet fabulously cool Rory settles for Seth Alliance.

Excuse me :angry: . You are so not my favorite just now. :thumbdown:

Unlike Kitty, I'm thinking 'fabulously cool' does not get you out of hot water.

Sharon

Hi everyone. Long time Domaholic, first time poster here. I've been around for a while lurking in the shadows. This chapter has finally gotten me to break my silence. With every chapter Dom out does himself, which is a hard thing to do. Rory and Seth are so cute together. Sorry to all the members of LRITE, I just don't see anything happening there. Maybe Luke and Rory were meant to be together in the beginning stages of the story, but now I feel like they are too brotherly to be able to advance past that. Here's something Dom wrote in his blog a while back about writing TLW that supports my theory.

When I first started writing TLW I did intend for Owen/Aiden to be a couple. But, every once in a while the characters can get away from you. In this case, it was when I introduced Ryan. He was one of those characters that I never planned on having at all. In all honesty, he was just supposed to be someone extra in Leo

Hmmm, I wonder if switching the roles of Ryan Aiden would have made TLW just that much more interesting... Aiden would still live with Owen on occasion, and bring a jealousy factor :P

Lmao, anyway, at this point I see a lot of myself in Rory, up until he took the initiative and kissed Seth, I will never have the balls to do that. In any case, that is part of the reason why I see Seth and Rory a lot better than Luke and Rory, Seth just seems like a much better match for him. The yearbook scene in 26 makes me think that Luke and Rory are destined to be friends, hanging out, chilling, watching movies, teasing, Rory even said that Lukes constant nekked parade gave him the ability to control his hardons at will (half naked and almost completely naked guys parading around on my floor help me in that regard :2thumbs: )

PSR69 4eva

... I don't do well with cliffhangers. Have I mentioned that I don't do well with cliffhangers? Actually, scratch that. I don't do well with incomplete stories in general, regardless of whether the latest chapter ended with a cliffhanger or not. And this was definitely a cliffhanger -_______-. [chews on a plate] I neeeeeeeeds morrrrrrrrre @_@!

Good thing you're new....there was an almost 6 month cliffhanger (and it was evil) that we had to go through with this story......Dom left us all hangong at the end of chapter 8 and I though I would die 0_0

I hope you restrict the crack smoking to only the weekends .......... :P

crack? :lol: no, not me....maybe a little weed here and there...well, ok, lots of weed all the time!!! :lol: Sorry for my outburst

Am I the only one who actually likes Aaron's character and the complexity he truly does offer? Cos I'll be the one to say it. Yeah ppl, I'm putting it out there: I'm rooting for Rory and Aaron. Uh huh you read it right. I said it. Yay. :P

And as for this story: :worship: I'm so hooked.

(btw, first time poster here 0:)

Am I the only one who actually likes Aaron's character and the complexity he truly does offer? Cos I'll be the one to say it. Yeah ppl, I'm putting it out there: I'm rooting for Rory and Aaron. Uh huh you read it right. I said it. Yay. :P

And as for this story: :worship: I'm so hooked.

(btw, first time poster here 0:)

Although I'm still hoping for Rory and Seth, I do like Aaron. I really HOPE he changes, I don't think he is that evil bastard that he seems to be. This cliffhanger made it harder for me to believe he can still change, but there is still hope! If Aaron would just change, maybe tell Rory that he really loves Luke or something, and want to change for him, then we have two happy couples and one very happy ending... Okey, so maybe I'm dreaming about the impossible, but still, it's my dream :)

If Aaron ends up with no one, I'll take him. I'll protect him from angry truckdrivers!!

I didn't think I would like a Seth/Rory hook up, but this one worked. It was cute in an odd way. I'm still pulling for Luke and Rory, but Luke is not taking enough risks. If he keeps waiting for the "perfect time" it'll never come. That's why Rory keeps moving on to other people.

I didn't even see that cliffhanger coming. I had to go back and read again to realize that it was AARON that had jumped in the truck. Gah! But I really liked this chapter. Maybe it was all the fun little flirting going on, lol.

Welcome, first timer. And no, you're not the only one. I still want to see Rory and Seth together.

But what I really want to say is what an outstanding job Dom has done with this plot. It is erotic wiouthout sex, it is exciting, and it is complex. None of us has a clue where there story is headed because of Dom's excellent plot-building. Not one of these lines is a dead end, but he also hasn't tipped his hand which way it will go. There are so many possibilities. He has built flaws into every character, but also assets so it's impossible to tell where the story might go. And there are those, including me, who even hope Aaron (and no, I won't append it with TLS, because I think Dom has good things in store for him, just as Taylor wasn't hopeless) will turn out okay. Dom has matured as a writer. Each story has become deeper in character development and more intricate in plot. TOU and TLW were good stories, but he has built on them and put even more thought and effort into this one.

I am happy he hasn't become bored with the story, which can happend after 26 chapters. I am really eager to get to the end of the story and find out how Rory and Seth end up together (he-he), whom Luke ends up with, and how Aaron will redeem himself (or how Dom will redeem him), but I am having so much fun reading it that I can wait. Even for cliff-hangers.

Oh, one last thing. Dom has an excellent ear for dialog. If you read much on Nifty, you know what I mean. One thing that escapes many writers is dialog. Elecivil, Brew, Christopher Patrick Lydon and a few others also have that gift, but it isn't easy, and bad dialog will kill a good plot line. So thanks, Dom, for the natural flow of the story, and a wonderful tale.

Journeyman

Maybe Luke and Rory were meant to be together in the beginning stages of the story, but now I feel like they are too brotherly to be able to advance past that. Here's something Dom wrote in his blog a while back about writing TLW that supports my theory.

:o Good find Andy. I forgot that Dom had BLOGed that. I may have to pull some chips off the table :( .

Also, when I tried to read the last couple of chapters objective 0:) , there are some things that Seth has said that makes me question whether he is a mental bottom or not. While painfully shy, Seth does show instances of when he 'takes charge'.

Welcome Andy!!!!

...I've been around for a while lurking in the shadows....

Oh, and way to use other GA member names in your post! :great: Ok, it's Lurker not lurking, but close enough!

Have y'all read Gone With The Wind? It took Scarlett an awful lotta pages to realize that Rhett was the one she really loved. By then, it was too late. I hope Rory and Luke don't fall into the same trap. Like Rhett, Luke is trying to hold back and let Rory come to him. I believe that his reticence is due to their 'family' circumstances...it would be very uncool to make a pass at Rory and find he wasn't interested. But, give me a break, Rory. The cutest, hotest guy in your life (that would be Luke) leaned over and gave you a big wet one on the smacker ("I could taste where he had just licked his lips...") and you don't get it?! Does your pecker work? At this point, I am not sure he is worthy of Luke..... (Oh, I'll get flamed for that one....)

Have y'all read Gone With The Wind? It took Scarlett an awful lotta pages to realize that Rhett was the one she really loved. By then, it was too late. I hope Rory and Luke don't fall into the same trap. Like Rhett, Luke is trying to hold back and let Rory come to him. I believe that his reticence is due to their 'family' circumstances...it would be very uncool to make a pass at Rory and find he wasn't interested. But, give me a break, Rory. The cutest, hotest guy in your life (that would be Luke) leaned over and gave you a big wet one on the smacker ("I could taste where he had just licked his lips...") and you don't get it?! Does your pecker work? At this point, I am not sure he is worthy of Luke..... (Oh, I'll get flamed for that one....)

maybe luke isn't actually in "like" with rory. this seems like a possibility that simply doesn't occur to the minds of the LRITEs. i mean, all things being equal, there's nothing but circumstantial evidence to support that. even i (a great supporter of seth + rory) remained open to the possibility that luke had a chance. i let go of this after several chapters without what i felt was sufficient reasoning in the face of all the building evidence that seth and rory would be together.

and his dick works fine, if you recall his reaction to seeing seth in a towel. it's just not polarized towards luke. :P

My only hope(as one of the ever shrinking group of LRITES) has become that Seth is a rebound. I haven't seen any of the deep emotional connects that we've come to expect from Dom. Seth and Rory are meant to be friends, nothing more.

LRITE Forever!

and his dick works fine, if you recall his reaction to seeing seth in a towel. it's just not polarized towards luke. :P

:sheep:

From Chapter 1 -

Oh yeah. Definitely hot.

I stared at Luke

Edited by naper_vic