[DomLuka] DD 26 (post release)

k, here's what i think is going to happen.....

aaron will kiss rory....

rory will get outraged....(like he normally does when he feels he's been cheated or lied to...)

rory will kick aaron in the face....

aaron will no longer have his pretty looks and is then forced to retreat into some dark, dark cave where the light of day will never touch him again.

and then rory and luke and seth will have an insane shag session (that's right! a 3sum! well, it's the only way my fantasy DD world would work out...he he he...) and live happy ever after. :devil:

on a side note:

:wub: DOM, WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!??? :wub:

i know, i know..i'm the wrong gender and all, but even so....i'd work real hard and support you financially so you could concentrate on writing all the time, and all i want in return is first dibs on your latest chapters!! heh... :read:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was incredible, but the part that really got to me was their walk together the previous evening. The description of their hands brushing together brought back so many sweet memories of the joy and thrill of discovery during that first time of really getting close to someone special.

Yes, I had one of those moments when I was 15 on a camping trip with my best friend. Great story Dom. :boy:

Edited by david

That was a very workin' chapter... I mean the foreplay... then descriptive kiss... I didn't realize its effect on me until my mom yelled at me to take the dog out, and my pants felts six sizes too small, right around where Rory pulled back to move the scrapbook over... :blink: needless to say, I needed a cigarette when all was said and done... and I don't smoke!

And Dom, you're an evil manipulative twit with that cliffhanger... I swear he doesn't write normal cliffhangers, his always has the reader danging by a rope over the edge of a cliff, hands and legs and mouth bound and gagged, and a flame on the rope above you... grr.

A couple of interesting things about this chapter ... Rory is starting to realize that Luke may not be so "perfect" when he realizes how stupid Luke was in his relationship with Aaron, and sees that Luke may be as impressionable, vulnerable (and passive), and in need of affirmation from others as himself. We're starting to see that Luke's seemingly confident and self-assured personality may hide something else underneath.

Also, Rory has now been forced by Luke to start facing the prospect of going home. In the previous few chapters, Rory has sort of brushed it off or avoided it, but now with Luke taking Rory to task on it, Rory can't avoid it for much longer, he knows it, and it's creating a bit of turmoil in Rory's mind. He obviously isn't 100% keen on going back anymore, otherwise it would be a non-issue for him and he wouldn't have gotten defensive about it.

The thing that doesn't seem too logical for me at this point is that if Rory *thinks* he's going back to Nevada, and Seth is also under the impression that Rory is there for the summer, then why are they even starting to pursue a relationship? It's more understandable for Rory in two ways: 1) he knows that he has the option of staying if he wants (I think Seth believes that it's pretty much a certainty that Rory is only there for the summer), and 2) since Rory is so new to the whole "gay relationship thing," he could just take this as an "experiment" or lesson. For Seth, however, I see him as being interested in something more serious and stable (in contrast to what he had with Aaron), so I don't see how he could even contemplate developing an emotional attachment to someone who will be leaving in only a month. I think this is an important issue that the narrative fails to address.

As for Aaron not being able to accept being dumped, that may be so, but I'm not entirely convinced that's the reason he keeps pursuing Rory (wasn't it Seth who dumped Aaron? and what about Luke?) ... perhaps Aaron *does* have feelings for Rory, and perhaps that scared him ... as for his behavior, old habits are hard to break ... perhaps he *is* trying to change and needs help ... maybe he *does* like Rory but just doesn't know how he's supposed to express them. That doesn't mean that Rory is going to go back with him (I don't think he will), but Aaron's trying to talk to Rory may not be entirely malevolent. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm sure there's more to it than meets the eye, and I think the Aaron issue is far from being resolved. Perhaps this is the beginning of that, and in Ch. 27 we'll get some sort of resolution/closure, and thus our semi-climax.

I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off until Ch. 27 before going nuts, though ... **sigh**

I wish Rory and Luke would just hurry their asses up and get together! I mean, they're only delaying the inevitable. Also, I am hoping that if people keep talking about how Rory and Luke should get together it will become like a subliminal message and Dom will have to write it in. And if that doesn't work, threaten legal action. I will sue you, Dom, if Rory and Luke don't f**k within the next ten chapters.

I'm so lost at this point. I want luke and Rory to get together, but Seth and Rory feel so right at this point. Dom, I need more!

I would also like to see Seth open the truck door and throw Aaron out onto the ground before anything can happen in front of Gail.

Yeah but Gails in the truck, so she can tell the cops what happened

No one will believe her.

And the cops will know from experience that Aaron tends to hang out with people who steal cars, so they will tend to blame whomever he is with.

No one will believe her.

And the cops will know from experience that Aaron tends to hang out with people who steal cars, so they will tend to blame whomever he is with.

The idea is ridiculous. When they were stopped, the cop would see who's in the driver's seat. Besides that if someone has experiences with being around multiple people who commit crimes, it tends to mean they're the problem, not the person they're with.

OK.

When someone takes my first silly comment seriously, that means I'll follow it up with something a little more off the wall.

My feeble attempts at humor are like that.

Not feeble, I've just often found that sarcasm is lost in the text.

OK, color me stupid....how does "tls" = Aaron?

Also, Dom, where oh where do you come up w/these cliffhangers. We need to find some other author who does this to his readers and force Dom to read him, just in retribution! ;P

Seth is a nice guy, but, he is Rory's rebound, not his true love. That will be Luke. I only hope that Rory lets him down gently. Perhaps Angela, who as we saw earlier was pretty perceptive about Luke, is explaining this to Seth as we speak.

I can't decide whether Aaron is simply a pr**k or a little sh*t. (heh heh, maybe he is a little pr**k?) In any event, he is bad news w/a Capital B. I am pretty sure that Pat Robertson will attribute whatever bad is about to befall him to God's Plan.

pax, notTed

Well, now Rory is trapped between Aaron and Gail, and unless he throws Gail out of the car, he ain't getting out. We need some sort of... Deus ex Machina to solve THIS situation...

Thanks for the chapter, Dom!

Don't ever stop writing.

Well, I kept hoping for Rory x Lucke to get together at first, but I have been pretty much charmed by seth. His shyness was just so cute! I can't tell wether he's simple "rebound" like some think or wether they will ultimatly stay together... But eitherway, the story is so well written that I guess I'd like both scenarios now.

About lucke, the conversation they had was very enlightning, and I must say that I see them more as friends than as potencial couple, but I know now that nothing is deffinite in this story!

When Rory was trying to call his old friends that he hadn't called in month (from what I understood about the situation), I had a thought about what could happen when he does get to talk to them. I don't know if Eddy has told Grandma alice about the deal he has made with Rory, but if he did, we don't know about it (unless I forgot about that part, the story is starting to be pretty long, I might have forgotten details ;_ ;) . So I was thinking that one of his friend might have called in the summer and grandma Alice might have told him that Rory moved for good to live with his father... So that when he gets to talk to them, it might lead him to stay... well, hopefully it was understandable, anyway, it's just a random idea that popped up just while I was reading that part, but I'm pretty sure that it will be off the mark since I don't seem to ba able to guess right in Domlucka's stories...

As to Aaron's sudden arrival, I would have been scarred for Rory if they had met earlier... But Rory knows Aaron is a lier, and puts down people he goes out with (good thing he had this conversation with Lucke); He seems to be over Aaron, so I'm not worried about him as much as I would have been a few chaps ago. But I am certainly very curious about what it is that Aaron has to say (he went pretty far to try to talk to him)!

quick edit: and Angela >_<# I mean, couldn't she wait to talk to Seth? She seems to call him everyday and see him almost every day too, but she had to have a word with him at that precise moment...

Edited by annushka
No one will believe her.

hmmm.....but what if Luke and Seth chase after them and Aaron inadvertantly drives them to Nevada, straight to Grandma Alice's and thats when Luke meets the true love of his life????

Denial has worked well for me in the past and I think I'll use it for a bit longer to keep my hopes of a Rory & Luke connection alive.

Steve

Indeed, Denial is a very potent tool.

Yeah Chapter 26!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Dom is so very good at writing foreplay!!! Didn't it feel like you were laying on the bed with Seth and Rory, smelling Seth's cinnamon breath, the light hairs on his legs tickling yours? :blink:

Yes. Yes I did. It's almost as good as the Quinn/Jude sessions. And I don't feel like poking Rory for not taking whats on offer the way i did with Quinn.

I'm still convinced that Seth and Rory will not be together in the end. You know why?

Both Rory and Seth are mental bottoms. :lol::lol: Both of them need a take charge kind of guy, and neither of them fit that role.

Hrm. I agree. Eventually Rory will wake up. There's gonna be some serious twisting with yet more cliffhangers before then though.

hmmm.....but what if Luke and Seth chase after them and Aaron inadvertantly drives them to Nevada, straight to Grandma Alice's and thats when Luke meets the true love of his life????

Jason Cross? :blink:

"Jason Cross," Luke read the name under the picture. "Cute. What
And when is Aaron going to be hit by a truck?

unfortunately, the idea has already been thought of and shot down :sheep:

Not feeble, I've just often found that sarcasm is lost in the text.

you are correct sir--i've found it very difficult to type sarcastically :thumbdown:

I hope you restrict the crack smoking to only the weekends .......... :P

not that theres anything wrong with that 0:)

Dom= :devil:

I read this first thing the morning it came out. I am still holding out for Luke and Rory....I like Seth and everything, but he's just not Luke! Hoping Aaron gets what's coming to him, maybe both Seth and Luke will be involved in this needed rescue. Checking for updates everyday, 10 times a day! Keep up the great work Dom!!!

Meleth :ranger: