[DomLuka] DD 26 (post release)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it.

From the anticipation of the kiss to the actual event... it was beautifully realised.

And, for the record, we all knew it was gonna happen at some point - Aaron's back.

Now someone has to explain something to me. If Aaron really doesn't care, then why is he in that truck? Why doesn't he just get over it or find someone else?

Tempus ignores the cries from the people in the back who insist that 'TLS' has already gone through every gay person in town, and that Rory's his last chance...

Why is he putting himself through constant punishment?

I want answers!! lol.

Ooh, and here's a thought - it should be interesting to note Gail's reaction to Aaron in the car... or even what she says...

:2thumbs:

Thanks kindly, Dom. I'm officially addicted.

Again.

Edited by Tempus-Fugit

Haha. . that was absolutely adorable! Right up to the point where "tls" reared his ugly head again. Part of me wants Seth to come back and get rid of him once and for all. Well maybe not that drastic, but I think it is about time that someone beat some sense into that boy so he stops screwing up other peoples lives!

:devil:

On a lighter note. . . GO RORY. . . way to finally take the initiative and kiss him! :2thumbs:

Denial has worked well for me in the past and I think I'll use it for a bit longer to keep my hopes of a Rory & Luke connection alive. I will admit that Seth will be almost as good for Rory as Luke without all the potential problems that comes with dating someone you're living with.

Ah, it was nice to see TLS (Aaron) make another appearance :devil: ... now the biggest question will be can Rory control his mouth when he forced to confront Aaron or will Gail learn a few new words she can use at the most unappropriate time? If Luke is at the park and sees Aaron climbing into the truck, TLS could get a blast from all three of his recent boyfriends.

Thanks for a great chapter Dom and we'll see if my denial can last until Ch27 or if I'm forced to accept the reality of Seth & Rory (unless Dom is being REALLY evil and there's another major plot twist coming).

Steve

Edited by Rabble_Rouser
Denial has worked well for me in the past and I think I'll use it for a bit longer to keep my hopes of a Rory & Luke connection alive. <snip>

Thanks for a great chapter Dom and we'll see if my denial can last until Ch27 or if I'm forced to accept the reality of Seth & Rory (unless Dom is being REALLY evil and there's another major plot twist coming).

I'm in the same boat, but I'm gonna call it "faith" rather than "denial." They're really one and the same, but the former is more pleasant sounding. Until I see the words "the end" I will continue to hope - however futile it is.

I would actually love for Rory and Seth to end up together...if Luke weren't in the picture.

Chris

Edited by Chris Muldoon

Yeah Chapter 26!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Dom is so very good at writing foreplay!!! Didn't it feel like you were laying on the bed with Seth and Rory, smelling Seth's cinnamon breath, the light hairs on his legs tickling yours? :blink:

Aaron(tls) did have to rear his head back into the picture. I'm with Tempus-Fugit. I can't wait to see how Gail reacts. I'm sure she'll have some choice things to say to Aaron, or maybe a bite? hehe.

You know why Aaron keeps coming back? Cause he can't stand the fact that Rory dumped him, he likes being in charge and wants to make the decisions. He'll decide whether they're together or whether they're apart.

I'm still convinced that Seth and Rory will not be together in the end. You know why?

...Seth Fisher wasn

Loved it Dom!! I actually gasped when I got to the end, lol. I loooved the scene in Seth's room, they're so cute together even if they're not going to end up together at the end of the story (I kinda hope they are though, they're so cute, but then Luke...hmm...) can't wait for the next chapter!! I wonder if Aaron's actually going to be dumb enough to drive away with not just Rory in the car but Gail too??

Oh yeah, the other day I heard someone call the name Rory and immediately thought of DD :D

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy
Yeah Chapter 26!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

P.S. - I tried splitting the chapter in two...reading about 1/2 and then letting it sit for a period. I was hoping to save part 2 for tomorrow, but I only let it sit for 20 minutes, before I broke down and finished it. :blink:

Spoken like a real addicted Domaholic hehehe

I didn't even try to break it up. I just had to read it at once.

Still it is a great chapter and guess what. Just like anybody waiting impatiently for the next instalment.

Peter

... I wonder if Aaron's actually going to be dumb enough to drive away with not just Rory in the car but Gail too??

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Aaron did drive off with Rory and Gail only to have Seth call the cops to have Aaron arrested for auto theft and kidnapping! Bet that would be a challenge for him to explain to his parents why he was involved with a second auto theft (and can't be the innocent victim this time) and why he needed to get Rory alone (ok, almost alone) before Rory or Seth used the words "ex-boyfriend" in court. :devil::devil::devil: That would help heal my broken heart from the Rory & Seth hookup.

Edit: This would also give Rory a reason to stick around or only make his time with evil-Alice short lived as he would have to be in town to testify (most likely).

Steve

Edited by Rabble_Rouser
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Aaron did drive off with Rory and Gail only to have Seth call the cops to have Aaron arrested for auto theft and kidnapping! Bet that would be a challenge for him to explain to his parents why he was involved with a second auto theft (and can't be the innocent victim this time) and why he needed to get Rory alone (ok, almost alone) before Rory or Seth used the words "ex-boyfriend" in court.

How much would I love to see that happen!

I'm crawling out of my skin as it is waiting for the next chapter and I only finished reading this last one three and a half minutes ago. Hopefully Dom won't keep us waiting for too long, that'd just be cruel and unusual punishment.

You know why Aaron keeps coming back? Cause he can't stand the fact that Rory dumped him, he likes being in charge and wants to make the decisions. He'll decide whether they're together or whether they're apart.

I agree.

Why hasn't Luke told Rory how he feels about him? Well, Luke isn't even sure that Rory wants to stay past the summer, why expose himself only to be possibly shot down later?

Vic, Vic, Vic, Just let it go...... :D

Dom, the entire chapter was just lovely.

Sharon

I don't know, I could come up with a couple of different concievable reasons. Now granted I'm usually off base with these things, but I don't expect it to be so cut dry. I mean if we've learned anytihng from DD so far it's that not much is as expected or as it first seems.

Maybe Aaron had a huge change of heart and realized he really does in fact like Rory. Now granted that's a stretch, but just a couple of chapters ago so was Rory talking to Seth in a civilized manner.

I also think that it's not completely unrealistic to assume Aaron may be trying to get to Rory not for his own personal gain but to cause someone else's loss. Looking back at some of the other chapters, it seemed like Seth's house was a sort of safe place for Aaron to let it all hang out and be himself. He doesn't have that anymore, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was mad as hell about that. Could he be trying to come between Seth and Rory out of spite? Would anyone honestly put that past him? I also don't think it's unreasonable to think that maybe Aaron wants to have it out with Rory so he can blame Rory for what happened between him and Seth and their falling out. I mean it seems like Aaron likes to pass off the blame to someone else, and he may see Rory as being the reason why Seth finally ended their friendship, especially now that Rory and Seth seem to be getting so cozy.

Like I mentioned before, I doubt any of this is right because I'm usually completely off mark with these things, but the ultimate point I was trying to make was that nothing in this story seems to be so cut and dry. Andwhile foreshadowing is always fun, really we all just have to (unfortunately) wait and see.

P.S. On the off chance that I offended anyone with this post, I'd like to appologize and make it clear that those weren't my intentions. Sometimes when I'm writing and expressing an opinion or trying to make a point I don't realize that some things could be taken offensively just from the way they've been written.

OMG....I think, from his last blog, about not eating.....It must be food deprivation that made Dom end this Ch. with this evil cliffhanger......I SO NEED CH.27...I can't think right with this hanging over all of us.........

My what I life I lead............lol.............

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if Aaron did drive off with Rory and Gail only to have Seth call the cops to have Aaron arrested for auto theft and kidnapping!

Aaron would just convince everyone that Rory was driving, and he'd having driving without a license added to the other charges.

At least in prison Rory wouldn't go back to Grandma Alice.

I really was going to study for midterms, but then Dom put this awesome chapter up! Seriously, this just might be my favorite chapter.

Duuuude, that was totally not fair with the cliffhanger! I heart Seth and Rory like to pieces, but... Luke is wonderful too.

I'm so confused. lol

BTW, how pathetic/sad is it that I'm going to be checking for updates like every three hours?

PS> Now I've gone back to read it another couple times :D

Edited by c.a.

spoiler :devil: don't read unless you what to know what AAron will do. the is soon to be in AA Aaron. :devil:

Aaron is going to KISS Rory.

Then Rory is going to have to compare the three kisses for God only knows how Long.

:king:

At least thats what I'd write next.

Really great chapter! Its nice to see Rory's and Seth's relationship progressing.

It was interesting finding out some more about Rory's mysterious past. It kind of reminds of TLW in the fact that this traumatic event happened, and then all of the sudden their entire past life is seemingly meaningless, i.e. breaking off contact with all of your friends and aquantiances. I remember thinking about that back during TLW... how weird it would be to stop one life with the parents, friends, and social network that you've had forever, and just start a totally new one.

Dom is so very good at writing foreplay!!! Didn't it feel like you were laying on the bed with Seth and Rory, smelling Seth's cinnamon breath, the light hairs on his legs tickling yours?

Yes, that was incredible, but the part that really got to me was their walk together the previous evening. The description of their hands brushing together brought back so many sweet memories of the joy and thrill of discovery during that first time of really getting close to someone special. :wub:

Thank you, Dom. This chapter was brilliant.

Dennis