Justin's been a naughty boy... again!

Zombie

we've now learned the singer had next to NO alcohol in his system yet cops at the scene said he reeked of alcohol.  

I'm never shocked at the cops that smell weed or booze and it turns out to be bogus.

I knew the cops were wrong about the drinking 

maybe, but that still leaves the more serious offence of drag racing - that's the one where he is most at risk of being banged up with a sexually frustrated tat covered sweaty muscle stud and... [sTOP IT! *SMACK!*] :lol:

• Like 1

I'm never shocked at the cops that smell weed or booze and it turns out to be bogus.

Me either. It's sad how many use that as their "probable cause" to do whatever they want. But I still don't feel any sympathy for Bieber, he's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Bieber risks US deportation

WASHINGTON-Justin Bieber’s run-ins with the law could potentially get him kicked out of the United States, the nation where the Canadian-born teen idol struck it rich, immigration lawyers said Friday.

...by late afternoon (2100 GMT) Friday, nearly 8,000 people had signed an online petition on the official White House website calling for Bieber’s deportation. “He is not only threatening the safety of our people, but he is also a terrible influence on our nation’s youth,” said the petition, which needs 100,000 signatures by February 22 to elicit a White House response.

New game coming out so ask carmen staiego

Where in the world is Justin Bieber?

Two days after his high-profile DUI arrest in Miami, Justin Bieber has turned up on another beach town, this time in Panama.

• Site Administrator

He pleaded not guilty in Florida today and will be surrendering to Toronto Police in a few hours to be arrested and booked for assaulting a limo driver.

When will it end :unsure:

He pleaded not guilty in Florida today and will be surrendering to Toronto Police in a few hours to be arrested and booked for assaulting a limo driver. When will it end :unsure:

Probably at a seedy motel with a kilo of crack and a dead body like most Hollywood stories about ex-celebs with problems. :(

Or he could pull the Britney card and get pregnant with banger's baby :P

• Like 1

Oh dearie me, justice fugitive Justin's just been spotted committing yet ANOTHER crime right outside the Toronto police station where he's just been booked for assualting his limo driver...

rs_634x1024-140129173403-634.Justin-Bieb

Listen up Justin, that look is just sooo last millennium - your Dad was wearing backwards baseball caps back in the 1980s! You want to look like your Dad? Why not do the whole retro thing and model yourself on this cool dude :lol::lmao::funny: :funny:

risky-business-636.jpg

Listen up Justin, that look is just sooo last millennium - your Dad was wearing backwards baseball caps back in the 1980s! You want to look like your Dad? Why not do the whole retro thing and model yourself on this cool dude

Justin Bieber's dad is only 38. If he was wearing backwards baseball caps, it was in 1990's style:

markymark350x500.jpg

Speaking of...I kinda wish Mark Wahlberg would take Justin Beiber under his wing and teach him how to go from bad boy teen idol into a respectable adult.

• Like 1

or resurgence of Marky Mark Bieberism ... imagine making movie based on that idea

Justin Bieber's dad is only 38. If he was wearing backwards baseball caps, it was in 1990's style:

markymark350x500.jpg

Speaking of...I kinda wish Mark Wahlberg would take Justin Beiber under his wing and teach him how to go from bad boy teen idol into a respectable adult.

I want a clean non-overly Christian Celebrity. Come on there must be some kid out there who can act, sing, and not be drunk or high.

They exist... They're just usually not Americans. Minus the singing, Emma Watson of Harry Potter fame comes to mind. Daniel Radcliffe, too. Maisie Williams who plays Arya on Game of Thrones is looking to turn out okay.

Christian Bale was a child actor, too. He's turned out all right. And Jodie Foster. These are all actors and not pop stars, though.

To be totally fair, though, Miley Cyrus is doing pretty well for herself. Say what you will about her, shall we say, artistic choices, but at least she's not crashing cars or going to rehab. All things considered she's doing all right with the whole child-adult star transition.

• Like 1

Cross-dressing ain't my thing, I prefer the old fashioned idea of collars, chains, and a loin cloth or if you're historically correct, no loin cloth :D:o

Community service is definitely in his future along with drug rehab, and probably a few months on TMZ's most wanted list.

I wonder what would happen if he was kicked out of the US and sent back to Canada? Would Canadians accept him or would they consider him a product of American pop culture?

Well you bring the lion Cloth, and I'll bring the Collar and chains :evil:

1368644580_justin-bieber.jpg

fap fap fap fap

I have a hard time beleaving this picture is real....

Well, he has a nice ass.  But this is one case where a ball-gag would be required...

(Boy this topic has degraded...)

and actually i'd have to agree... really on all three points :P

on Beiber being deported, GOOD! now if only they'd Deport other people... like Piers Morgan....

Edited by Celethiel

Report: Pilots on Justin Bieber’s Plane Had to Wear Gas Masks Because of Pot Smoke
The pop star and his dad were stopped by police when they landed, but were not detained
Justin Bieber and his entourage filled their private plane with so much marijuana smoke during a flight last week that the pilots had to don gas masks, according to a police report obtained by NBC News.

The reportedly hot-boxed flight came Friday as Bieber, his father and 10 friends were on their way to the Super Bowl in a leased Gulfstream IV. The plane was met by federal authorities when it landed at a small New Jersey airport. “The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana,” the official report of the incident reads, according to NBC. “The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.”
Justin Bieber and his father allegedly refused a pilot's warning to stop smoking pot during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, according to a law enforcement source.

Edited by hh5