What about big, beefy guys in tiny shorts chasing each other around, trying to take each other down? Does it get more homoerotic than that? Lol!

LOL, well, as long as we're talking about sports in which I have no legitimate interest whatsoever, rugby is great eye candy, but it seems so self-contained. I can't imagine those guys ever needing anyone else, for any function at all... :P

• Like 3

I am so happy right now...Chad and Roy are a couple! And they are in love! And Irri, they are best gays because they rescued a starving animal (Timmy isn't a three legged dog and he has a tail but he still counts,right?). I am floating on a cloud right now...oh yeah!...and I totally love Cole!

• Like 3

I want to know what's going to happen at 7 AM Danish Standard Time when the Droll Dane discovers Cole's named a stray cat after him.

If the fictional Timmy had actually been missing a leg I think I'd've started sobbing right there at my work desk. I still haven't gotten over Roy sitting waiting for the coffee and getting ready to break up with Chad...

• Like 2

I want to know what's going to happen at 7 AM Danish Standard Time when the Droll Dane discovers Cole's named a stray cat after him.

If the fictional Timmy had actually been missing a leg I think I'd've started sobbing right there at my work desk.

My son just came to my room and asked me what I was laughing at...I told it would take too long to explain and started laughing again... :funny:

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 3

My son just came to my room and asked me what I was laughing at...I told it would take too long to explain and started laughing again... :funny:

I don't mean I was mixing up the two! But it was so terribly poignant... A missing leg would totally have set me off.

• Like 2

I love Timmy! And I love our hot Danish friend. ;) Tim, are you there? Tim? 

Obviously, if you named a cat after him...I think I am getting jealous, Cole. If you ever write about a three legged dog you better name it Gary....

• Like 3