I have to agree. I feel bad for Peterson if this is what happens but he totally asked for it. AND he had that one farewell boink with Matthew too...

EXACTLY! He was supposed to be over this crap...I hate it when people think they have the right to toy with other people and their feelings...HIGH FIVE Irri

• Like 1

Never liked Peterson, Wes seems like a nice kid, Big sentimental Aussie blokes are HAWT.......

Any questions as to where my vote goes?

I'm sending Wes a year's supply of Weasel-Be-Gone spray!

I've used that spray a couple of times...after spraying it is best to use the can as well....it works! And what you said about Aussie blokes!

• Like 1

Good lord! You are a tough crowd!

I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. Find Peterson, find out what actually happened, THEN, if he really cut out on Wes for Silas, tie him to a tree using poison ivy vines and shoot him to death using an airsoft pistol.

• Like 2

Good lord! You are a tough crowd!

I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. Find Peterson, find out what actually happened, THEN, if he really cut out on Wes for Silas, tie him to a tree using poison ivy vines and shoot him to death using an airsoft pistol.

I like how you think Kitt...but it's not just about Silas...even if they don't hook up...Peterson left Wes in a very vulnerable state...he could have said good bye or something...Wes was like a pinball that whole day.

• Like 2

True - but Peterson has been sorta flakey right along, over reacting to things, and walking out of that bar the first time they went out after the kid that was dancing recognized him.  I can see a blast from his past turning up at dinner tossing him for a loop and feeling like he needed to escape. 

Like I said - don't convict him without the facts.  But if he DID do like you all seem to think...

• Like 1

Never liked Peterson, Wes seems like a nice kid, Big sentimental Aussie blokes are HAWT.......

Any questions as to where my vote goes?

I'm sending Wes a year's supply of Weasel-Be-Gone spray!

I like a nice well-read nerd. And I think Angus is a bit of a drip so far. But fair's fair...

• Like 1

I was worried about this chapter but you have convinced me I did the right thing with it. I promised a happy ending for all these guys. You will get that. Your comments have helped me fill in the blanks. Yeah! Thank you. Keep it coming.

Like I said - don't convict him without the facts.  But if he DID do like you all seem to think...

This is a kangaroo court and he has been convicted of gross and cruel insensitivity. I rest my case :P . OK now I feel better...big sigh...

:o WAAAAIIIIT, KITT IS RIGHT!  :o 

Remember the "arthritic" shoulder? Remember Peterson was asleep before that??? Suppose he woke up and found Silas being inappropriately... something? I'd make a run for it too, under those conditions...

Edit: I must admit that's a very odd and disturbing light on Silas... but there is that shoulder..

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Yeah, I wondered about the shoulder too...but I thought maybe Chad shoved him away in their earlier conversation. I thought he may have tried to hug or kiss Chad. But I guess Peterson could have done the same thing...

Yeah, I wondered about the shoulder too...but I thought maybe Chad shoved him away in their earlier conversation. I thought he may have tried to hug or kiss Chad. But I guess Peterson could have done the same thing...

Oh, I didnt even think about Chad. And a rape scenario out of nowhere is a little hard to believe... I guess you're right, Gary.

• Like 1

Or maybe Peterson is just having a hard time being confronted with the fact that the two guys he has liked (Roy and Silas) are both in love with Chad. However, that should make him even more grateful for Wes. So no matter how we try to explain it, Horace is a horrible cad. :pissed:

• Like 1

Could he be... I don't know. Can he have forgotten a Toys for Tots meeting he was supposed to chair? A sudden bout of stomach flu? Memories of Thanksgiving with his mother? A sudden realization of what Wes should get for Christmas? 

Yes, I've sappified overnight...  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hey Cole, I'm loving this story. I'm reading it on my tablet so I find posting awkward but I will say this :you spin a good yarn and I'm looking forward to chapter 7 which is next on my agenda. Much appreciated!

Why thank you Ben! Im glad youre enjoying it.

Hey Adi..... Cole has Angus in this story, Mann had Angus in Priest & Pariah. Are you feeling as left out as I am?

I think we both need one in our lives! Although I'm thinking of stealing Cole's and moving him to Chelsea so he can hang out at my bar in time for Valentine's Day.

:D

• Like 2

Irri, Im not sure if it will be ready by tonight. It's possible. We shall see if i can find a good excuse for Peterson's behavior. I do like the Toys for Tots idea. ;)

WHAT!?!  :o  :o  :o  OH COME ON. Now you're just yanking my chain for sheer sadistic enjoyment.

• Like 2