So Carlos is Porthos, you're Athos and I'm Aramis ?

No...your Curly, I'm Larry and Carlos is Moe...as in ho-moe :rofl:

Gary

Please step away from the medicinal weed. Pack it properly and ship it to me for safe keeping. I'll just hang on to it for you in case you ever REALLY need it :thankyou:

LOL  Sadly, this is me without meds...scary huh?

• Like 4

Somebody tell me again what a snowplow is? :gikkle:

It's those big trucks with the funny looking shovels on the front all parked in front of Duncan Donuts waiting for the first snowflake to fall. I don't suggest getting caught in the middle of the circle!

Nope.... they don't ring a bell. Then again, the temperature was in the 80s again today. The only thing around Dunking Donuts were cops trying to figure out what a choke hold is :(

A snowplow is that loud thing that just went by my house...and stop rubbing the warm weather in...It's not nice :P

• Like 1

Hey! I'd love a little cool weather right now.

My Festivus Dead Branch is up, lit and ornamented. I had a couple of rum and cokes instead of hot apple cider while doing it.

Life is different South of the Border! :P

I think I'm going to just camp out on the sofa and watch a movie tonight!

Stay warm!

• Like 1

Angus is an Anglicised form of the Irish and Scottish Gaelic Aonghas, which is composed of Celtic elements meaning "one", and "choice". So no more Anguses please. *goes and puts on a hat, a scarf, gloves, boots, woolen peacoat* and *tries not to accidentally run Peterson over with the car on my way to work.* That's Cole's job.

• Like 3

Come on, these guys are all choice as anything! 

RedAngus.jpg

That, my friend, is a choice display of beefy, bull-shouldered masculinity. 

Edit: I love this gag. Just kills me every time.

Edited by Irritable1

Come on, these guys are all choice as anything! 

RedAngus.jpg

That, my friend, is a choice display of beefy, bull-shouldered masculinity. 

Edit: I love this gag. Just kills me every time.

Irri, you realize these are not Angus cattle...Angus cattle are black...come to think of it so is Mann's hunky Angus...yummy

• Like 1

Irri, you realize these are not Angus cattle...Angus cattle are black...come to think of it so is Mann's hunky Angus...yummy

These are Red Angus :P  I have become quite an expert in the matter during the course of my time on this website. 

Edit: here, see? 

http://www.stelmameat.gr/Services/AnimalRaces/tabid/225/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

These are Red Angus :P  I have become quite an expert in the matter during the course of my time on this website. 

Edit: here, see? 

http://www.stelmameat.gr/Services/AnimalRaces/tabid/225/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Thank you for the education, seriously. My little farm is surrounded by dairy and cow/calf(beef) operations and I never knew that Red Angus existed...Black Angus are very popular in Ontario...I wonder if Cole's Angus has red hair....

• Like 1

.I wonder if Cole's Angus has red hair....

Given the rate of ginger love around here, I'd assume so... You know, I think the new chapter's not getting posted tonight. It's all you guys' fault for giving him those ideas about doing away with Peterson and making him change his plans.  :P

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Given the rate of ginger love around here, I'd assume so... You know, I think the new chapter's not getting posted tonight. It's all you guys' fault for giving him those ideas about doing away with Peterson and making him change his plans.  :P

He is probably writing about some dumb Toys For Tots idea as we speak :P

• Like 1

Okay. Sorry i couldnt post last night. I called around and none of the Toys for Tots offices are open on Thanksgiving so thats out. The city said they dont allow random Floridians, no matter how cute as Carlos is, to Drive their snow plows. Thats a bust. The pet rescue places are fresh out of three legged cats. Im waiting for a call from my dad about the red angus cattle we raised when i was growing up. But that isnt looking promising either.

I guess i will have to go with what i have. I'll post it tonight. *giggle* :)

• Like 4

Three cheers for Angus and Wes...Hip Hip Hooray...Hip Hip Hooray...Hip Hip Hooray. There was no bus, snowplow, three legged cat or toys for tots drive...but there were rugby shorts!! That works for me...and I'm sure it will work for Wes...

• Like 2

Three cheers for Angus and Wes...Hip Hip Hooray...Hip Hip Hooray...Hip Hip Hooray. There was no bus, snowplow, three legged cat or toys for tots drive...but there were rugby shorts!! That works for me...and I'm sure it will work for Wes...

I believe the removal of the rugby shorts will work best for Wes! Hahahahahaha!!

• Like 2

OK - we know where to find Peterson,  I have a box of nitrile gloves ( we don't need latex allergies!)  and a machete to cut the poison ivy vines.  Carlos - Florida is a fairly easy gun law state - can you get the airsoft?

• Like 1