Actually I just saw him. I figured he'd just given up on us in disgust  :lol:

Ok, look, serious suggestion: 

As Gary suggested, Silas does show up in town for Thanksgiving, and there's a kitchen accident affecting Silas in which Angus proves himself. How's that? Blood, maiming, drama, it's got everything! (especially if it's a deep-fried turkey---I'm always amazed anyone survives those).

• Like 1

I most certainly am reading along. I had to shut my office door i was giggling so much. Hahaha! You guys are like a comedy team!!!

So, i agree with Carlos i like some violence in a story. Fortunately, im offing people in Barbed Wire Heart so fast i need a dumpster. Regardless, i wont be killing of Wes. Hes too cute.

Thats all i'll give you at this point. Rest assured i have a plan. But keep it coming!!! I love it!

• Like 1

(especially if it's a deep-fried turkey---I'm always amazed anyone survives those).

My brother wondered why I insisted he move the fryer off the wooden deck and a good 50 yards away from the house before firing it up the year he decided we should fry the turkey!

• Like 1

I most certainly am reading along. I had to shut my office door i was giggling so much. Hahaha! You guys are like a comedy team!!!

So, i agree with Carlos i like some violence in a story. Fortunately, im offing people in Barbed Wire Heart so fast i need a dumpster. Regardless, i wont be killing of Wes. Hes too cute.

Thats all i'll give you at this point. Rest assured i have a plan. But keep it coming!!! I love it!

Yes, we are planning on taking our act on the road...we are going to call it..The Art Of Being Nuts...

Yay to not killing Wes!!

Cole...your plans tend to scare me...

• Like 1

We're talking 8 men now, right? Two of them Australian, one of those Gunner. It's a given someone would suggest it.

My brother wondered why I insisted he move the fryer off the wooden deck and a good 50 yards away from the house before firing it up the year he decided we should fry the turkey!

Hee hee

less than 24 hours away from GA and suddenly there are three pages of weird stuff to go through :o

1) yes, but we were all agreed on that anyway. No extra credit for you. (edit: though I remember Tim took a while to come round)

what do you mean we have agreed that Priest is one of the good guys ?? I have certainly not agreed to anything of the kind !!

• Like 1

less than 24 hours away from GA and suddenly there are three pages of weird stuff to go through :o

what do you mean we have agreed that Priest is one of the good guys ?? I have certainly not agreed to anything of the kind !!

Sigh. Fine. We were all agreed that Priest is a good guy, except Timmy, who was wrong.

• Like 3

You'll come around Tim...Mann will convince you :P

Back to THIS story... am I the only one who didn't mind about the kiss being canceled? I feel like, as long as Roy is still so skittish, what's the point? It won't feel that great to him while he's undecided. And they were in public, back at the bar... it's not like anything could, y'know, happen... He might just push Chad away and say something annoying again about not ruining the friendship  :rolleyes:

Back to THIS story... am I the only one who didn't mind about the kiss being canceled? I feel like, as long as Roy is still so skittish, what's the point? It won't feel that great to him while he's undecided. And they were in public, back at the bar... it's not like anything could, y'know, happen... He might just push Chad away and say something annoying again about not ruining the friendship  :rolleyes:

Yeah but Irri...It was Roy who was going to kiss Chad...deep and passionately...he was right there...the perfect moment...and Chad certainly wouldn't have pushed Roy away....Damn, I almost forgot how mad I was at Cole...fortunately he almost made up for it with...Chad's hand on the bottom of Roy's spine...where Roy felt it belonged...and the song came back in his head...okay, Cole more than almost made up for it...sigh...

• Like 1

Yeah but Irri...It was Roy who was going to kiss Chad...deep and passionately...he was right there...the perfect moment...and Chad certainly wouldn't have pushed Roy away....Damn, I almost forgot how mad I was at Cole...fortunately he almost made up for it with...Chad's hand on the bottom of Roy's spine...where Roy felt it belonged...and the song came back in his head...okay, Cole more than almost made up for it...sigh...

Ok, you definitely have a valid point there. Chad gives the impression of having made up his mind for sure, and I don't think he'd stop, come hell or high water. But look at this:

“I think that’s quite nice,” Roy said after a minute.  “I don’t talk to my pillow, but I do wonder if you’re having a good morning.”

“You do?” Chad asked.  “You’re not just saying that to make me feel better?”

“No, I really do,” Roy said. 

He leaned over and was about...

It's kind of an awkward point to start kissing on, don't you think? No?

• Like 2

Yes, please! :pissed:

Sorry Aditus...we carry on these conversations over a bunch of forums and I for one get confused about even what day it is...never mind what forum I'm on...and sometimes a character from one story will remind us of another character and we go off on tangents and it's usually not my fault :P (we usually blame Tim for everything) so don't be mad if we do it on your forum :huh: ...no scary faced emoticons...cheers

• Like 1

Ok, you definitely have a valid point there. Chad gives the impression of having made up his mind for sure, and I don't think he'd stop, come hell or high water. But look at this:

It's kind of an awkward point to start kissing on, don't you think? No?

Nope...They were in a gay bar, talking about how they felt about each other...Roy was won over by Chad being honest and real...perfect time to seal the deal...another sigh...

And y'all go ahead and scoff at my instant affinity with Angus. I see great things in that mountain of muscles and hair.

Anybody want to talk about how I was the only one rooting for Priest? :joe:

Sorry Aditus...we carry on these conversations over a bunch of forums and I for one get confused about even what day it is...never mind what forum I'm on...and sometimes a character from one story will remind us of another character and we go off on tangents and it's usually not my fault :P (we usually blame Tim for everything) so don't be mad if we do it on your forum :huh: ...no scary faced emoticons...cheers

there's NO way you can blame me for this digression it was all Carlos and Irri's fault.

But any way, I was pissed about Roy not getting to kiss Chad even a little bit. Stupid hockey players. :(

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I was going to make a crack about long hard sticks but couldn't pull it together in time...

What about big, beefy guys in tiny shorts chasing each other around, trying to take each other down? Does it get more homoerotic than that? Lol!

• Like 3

What about big, beefy guys in tiny shorts chasing each other around, trying to take each other down? Does it get more homoerotic than that? Lol!

You are so right Cole...I love hockey but the hockey pants suck...rugby shorts are way hotter!!

• Like 2