Well, I've never thought it out all the way before, but as I understand San Francisco pet ownership, gay or straight, if your cat lost its tail before you acquired it then you automatically get credit for being a Better Owner. Ditto if it was missing teeth or claws or a limb, or diabetic or suffering from kidney disease requiring daily injections of insulin or saline.

Now, as to the butch dog, we are overrun with pit bull puppies here. If you adopt one you are a Better Owner also. So it depends on how butch that butch dog is. If you have both the tailless cat and the adopted pit bull (neutered, natch), then you are definitely a Best Owner (I can't bring myself to say the other thing again). 

Damn...I don't qualify. My cat lost his tail after I owned him and my dog (an American Bulldog,spayed) I bought as a puppy...although I did pay for surgery on both(tumor on dog).Maybe I would get in on a technicality ....I would like to be a best gay too :unsure2:

• Like 2

Nothing more from me! I just completed the missing link in next week's chapter. It's not all written yet but Irri gave me the answer! Yes, I'm overly dramatic! Guess what, I'm gay I get to be demonstrative. *giggles* Yeah! Hell, it may not even be that good but I LOVE it.

• Like 3

Nothing more from me! I just completed the missing link in next week's chapter. It's not all written yet but Irri gave me the answer! Yes, I'm overly dramatic! Guess what, I'm gay I get to be demonstrative. *giggles* Yeah! Hell, it may not even be that good but I LOVE it.

Tiny clue?

• Like 2

Totally missed this. :(

No clue, no-no. too distracting, my mind would start spinning tales.

My dogs and cats are all four-legged. Damn.

Hey-Irri and I live for clues...we are greedy that way...sorry that all your animals have four legs....

• Like 1

LOL, yes, but the Humane Society makes deliveries to you, so that is worth quite a bit.

Yes! Ha! And the dogs are snatched away from a shelter before they would  kill them. Take that Gary!

• Like 1

Yes! Ha! And the dogs are snatched away from a shelter before they would  kill them. Take that Gary!

Ok...you can join me as a best gay in our exclusive club....you might even be a better gay than me...but you don't have a cat with no tail :P

• Like 1

:blink:  this was a weird conversation to wake up to. Can't wait to see what Cole makes of it. Off to work soon, see you tonight. 

I get the impression Cole doesn't consider himself bound to respond to all the silliness from the peanut gallery  :P

• Like 3

Rotties sounds wrong...at least in German. If I wanted scary I'd take a Doberman pinscher, they are more elegant but mean as hell. (some of them, there are also the cuddle bunnies). Anyway I like mutts. They're the best. Did you hear this, Cole? :P

• Like 1

Peterson.  :angry: Words fail me. I don't care if it's a long-standing tradition or whatever, it's a lousy thing to do when Wes is working so hard at trying to win him. Ok, I guess words don't fail me... 

Edit: and LOL, no awards for compassion here, but Angus sounds like SUCH a downer... regular breakdowns, drives off partners, sensitive about being single, doesn't like being included in things... Wow. Edit2: so he's actually extremely realistic, now that I think about it...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Rotties sounds wrong...at least in German. If I wanted scary I'd take a Doberman pinscher, they are more elegant but mean as hell. (some of them, there are also the cuddle bunnies). Anyway I like mutts. They're the best. Did you hear this, Cole? :P

Oh man, my brother had a Dobie at one point and when he moved into an apartment I inherited the fucker. That was one psychotic pup! What I like about Rottweilers is that you can actually train them, they're smart. Plus you can wrestle around on the floor with them and it's a blast. The slobber I could do without! Never owned one though, either mutts or Labs/Retrievers

Hmmm, you know what, addy, I disagree that we need a boyfriend for Angus. I hesitate to medicalize things on the basis of my own experiences, but if Angus were a real person, I would think that he was depressed. Being so clingy with everyone implies that he needs his partners to fill a hole in his psyche that they can't manage to do... And in that case, he needs professional help, not another partner... unless of course he gets both.

• Like 2

Peterson.  :angry: Words fail me. I don't care if it's a long-standing tradition or whatever, it's a lousy thing to do when Wes is working so hard at trying to win him. Ok, I guess words don't fail me... 

Edit: and LOL, no awards for compassion here, but Angus sounds like SUCH a downer... regular breakdowns, drives off partners, sensitive about being single, doesn't like being included in things... Wow. Edit2: so he's actually extremely realistic, now that I think about it...

Normally, I would agree...but this is a loose end in Peterson's life...a big one..and him and Wes have just shared a kiss but Peterson knows how important that was and how he feels about Wes. I think he was closing a door so he could move on. It is something you can't do in the heat of the moment sometimes, when things have gone bad...it is easier to revisit. I admit that I did something similar and it was the smart thing to do. I was able to walk away without doubts, knowing that I had made the right choice to begin with. And as far as Angus goes, I think he has been unlucky in love and is very lonely...so he tries too hard and it backfires...so yeah, he is probably depressed...just saying...cheers..Gary

• Like 2

Did i mention the next chapter has already been written? No Peterson. No Angus. No Wes. But we do see some people from Roy's past.

;)

Cool...so you could be nice :o and make up for stealing a kiss from us...and post it really early :P

• Like 2