No one will name a character, pet or whatever Aditus, so I don't need to worry about my teeth. *wolfy grin*

Very good chapter BTW, but if Roy had dumped Chad I would have sent Nox (my very large Collie-German Shepard) to bite him in the butt.

• Like 3

It's fascinating to read these exchanges after a couple of days away. Great insight into the individuals making the comments. Of course I already have an idea of what each of my forum buddies likes but it's still interesting. I seem to be somewhat of an oddball/outcast in the crowd. It appears I'm more often than not at odds with y'all. Specially Irri! Very appropriate that we live on opposite coasts! :P

For the record, Rugby is one of mankind's greatest inventions. I'd rather play/watch it than anything the NFL or the NCAA puts out there. And I know EXACTLY what is going on in the middle of that scrum in the picture! :D

Edited by Carlos H
  • Like 4

Jimminy Cricket! Go to bed a little early one night and be two pages behind in the morning! 

It's about damn time Chad and Roy got their acts together! We all knew they wanted each other back around the second chapter!

I am waiting to hear just what sort of trouble displaced kitten Timmy gets into while the boys are at work. Cats get into the darndest things!

• Like 5

I want to know what's going to happen at 7 AM Danish Standard Time when the Droll Dane discovers Cole's named a stray cat after him.

go read my review :lol:  I had time to quickly write one this morning. (which by the way was my 1000th review !)

I love Timmy! And I love our hot Danish friend. ;) Tim, are you there? Tim? 

Yes, I'm here, but only for half an hour. I've been in a long meeting at work, and we're going out to eat soon. I'm having to bite my lips not to burst out laughing and have people around be asking what I'm doing.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

It kind of explains the drooling, though.

Cats don't drool. And now I'm out of likes. Damn.

But I'm definitely more like a cat than a dog. As Carlos said: a recalcitrant pain in the butt :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 5

Cats don't drool. 

Some do if you scratch them really thoroughly behind the jaw. I don't usually push my cat massage to those extremes. And I don't really think I deserved all the acknowledgements, etc., Cole. I just said they should go to the Humane Society. Any connection to the actual events in this chapter was serendipitous.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Cats don't drool.

I had a cat who was a bigtime drooler when he was petted.  He would soak my shirts if I wasn't paying attention.  :unsure: I really miss him, but not the drool.  lol

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Breathe Irri. Cole was right - if Peterson didn't freak out over Silas' appearance it would have been out of character. Unfortunately Wes seems to have interpreted the whole thing as time for Peterson to move on.

• Like 2

Breathe Irri. Cole was right - if Peterson didn't freak out over Silas' appearance it would have been out of character. Unfortunately Wes seems to have interpreted the whole thing as time for Peterson to move on.

OPEN YOUR EYES KITT WHERE DO YOU THINK HE WENT  :o

Edit: I'm out of likes by the way...

Edit2: Oh wait, do you guys think he just rudely ran away? Not with Silas? Because that's totally how I read it.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

OPEN YOUR EYES KITT WHERE DO YOU THINK HE WENT  :o

Edit: I'm out of likes by the way...

Edit2: Oh wait, do you guys think he just rudely ran away? Not with Silas? Because that's totally how I read it.

You've not spent enough time at gay bars. Read my review, Cole is just a BOT! (Big Ole Tease) You're NEVER supposed to believe any hints he may drop. Get it signed and in duplicate before you fall for it.

Peterson probably just went home but Cole tried to make everyone think he took Slimeball home. I always disliked Peterson, and still think he should be run over by a train, but any speculation about what he did is utterly useless!

• Like 2

You've not spent enough time at gay bars. Read my review, Cole is just a BOT! (Big Ole Tease) You're NEVER supposed to believe any hints he may drop. Get it signed and in duplicate before you fall for it.

Peterson probably just went home but Cole tried to make everyone think he took Slimeball home. I always disliked Peterson, and still think he should be run over by a train, but any speculation about what he did is utterly useless!

I do have a jerky knee...  and Cole Lucys me with the football every damn time, it's true... but look, if they left separately, why was Silas looking back at the house? There was something there. And who just darts out of a Thanksgiving dinner like that? It's a crappy thing to do, even if you're not ditching your boyfriend on the premises. Something's not right.

And you know what else, if he's just run out to 7-11, he better get back quick, because I think we're getting set up for Wes saying, "Screw it," and going off with Angus.

There's a saying that was current when I last spent any time online: "If you don't want me, you can't have me," and it was supposed to encourage doormats to get out of relationships. Maybe Wes will have taken it to heart when we next see him.

• Like 2

I worked in two different gay bars for a couple of years. He's right, BOTs like to get guys heated up. However, I never left them unsated! Lol! (Don't tell Ran!)

• Like 3

I do have a jerky knee...  and Cole Lucys me with the football every damn time, it's true... but look, if they left separately, why was Silas looking back at the house? There was something there. And who just darts out of a Thanksgiving dinner like that? It's a crappy thing to do, even if you're not ditching your boyfriend on the premises. Something's not right.

And you know what else, if he's just run out to 7-11, he better get back quick, because I think we're getting set up for Wes saying, "Screw it," and going off with Angus.

There's a saying that was current when I last spent any time online: "If you don't want me, you can't have me," and it was supposed to encourage doormats to get out of relationships. Maybe Wes will have taken it to heart when we next see him.

Well said...I think I am in a really bad mood because I am pissed...and we have to wait a whole week to find out about that POS jerk who treated Wes like he was dirt...Hook Wes and Angus up and screw Peterson...I'd call him a dick but they are useful...

• Like 1

Silas was looking back at the house because he liked the color and was trying to figure out if it would look on his own place.

Peterson was a dork, is a dork and will always be a dork. Death to the Dorks! ( I hereby reserve that as a possible title for a story!)

if this was a Warner Brothers cartoon Peterson would be played by the weasel.

Small nelly Wes and big butch Angus would be perfect together. Wes will be the decisive one and the Aussie will be the needy one! Guess the big guy will have to be the top but hey, some things should just be left to fit stereotypes!

• Like 1

Silas was looking back at the house because he liked the color and was trying to figure out if it would look on his own place.

Peterson was a dork, is a dork and will always be a dork. Death to the Dorks! ( I hereby reserve that as a possible title for a story!)

if this was a Warner Brothers cartoon Peterson would be played by the weasel.

Small nelly Wes and big butch Angus would be perfect together. Wes will be the decisive one and the Aussie will be the needy one! Guess the big guy will have to be the top but hey, some things should just be left to fit stereotypes!

Out of likes but I am siding with you on this....

• Like 3

Ok, leaving out the question of who tops who, because I'm totally not qualified for that discussion  :rolleyes: , suppose it turns out next week that the BOT, sorry, Cole, was in fact just messing with us, and Peterson got cold feet or something and he's back, all

ready to commit to Wes. And Wes in the meantime has pulled back. Should he start up with Peterson again? I feel like he really shouldn't. What do you all think?

• Like 1

Ok, leaving out the question of who tops who, because I'm totally not qualified for that discussion  :rolleyes: , suppose it turns out next week that the BOT, sorry, Cole, was in fact just messing with us, and Peterson got cold feet or something and he's back, all

ready to commit to Wes. And Wes in the meantime has pulled back. Should he start up with Peterson again? I feel like he really shouldn't. What do you all think?

Screw Peterson...he blew it big time! If he cared enough about Wes he would know how insecure he was and how this would hurt him...he pushed him away and pulled him in like a yoyo...and then left. Unless he comes right back, I say he is toast.

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 3

Screw Peterson...he blew it big time! If he cared enough about Wes he would know how insecure he was and how this would hurt him...he pushed him away and pulled him in like a yoyo...and then left. Unless he comes right back, I say he is toast.

I have to agree. I feel bad for Peterson if this is what happens but he totally asked for it. AND he had that one farewell boink with Matthew too...

• Like 2