Hi thought we all agreed to kill the dork off! :(

We didn't vote, because you always call for a character's death and then change your mind :lol:

Careful Cole - I think Irri is looking for the rubber gloves so she can tie you to that tree with the poison ivy vines! I can sense these things!

I'm not like that  0:)  

• Like 4

WHAT!?!  :o  :o  :o  OH COME ON. Now you're just yanking my chain for sheer sadistic enjoyment.

It's ok Cole...It's only fair cuz Irri does the same thing to me :P But seriously...Toys for Tots?  You better have a better explanation than that if you want to redeem Peterson...otherwise I am on Team "kill the dork" with Carlos. I still get mad at what he put poor Wes through...

• Like 3

It's ok Cole...It's only fair cuz Irri does the same thing to me :P But seriously...Toys for Tots?  You better have a better explanation than that if you want to redeem Peterson...otherwise I am on Team "kill the dork" with Carlos. I still get mad at what he put poor Wes through...

Sigh, what's the use... Cole will produce a little cold stray cat from somewhere (or a Toyless Tot) and we'll all go, "D'awww, it's a widdle symbolic Peterson!"  :wub:

May as well just stop fighting and accept it.

Sigh, what's the use... Cole will produce a little cold stray cat from somewhere (or a Toyless Tot) and we'll all go, "D'awww, it's a widdle symbolic Peterson!"  :wub:

Awwww Irri...cheer up...with Cole you never know. He does like to kill people off so maybe Peterson will get hit by a bus as it swerves to miss a stray three legged cat... :huh:

• Like 2

Excuse me but there ain't a chance in hell I'll ever say "d'awww". Not part of my vocabulary. Plus I dislike cats. As for Peterson, I hated him and the stupid meddling mother from the beginning. I started to ease up on him a bit but in the end--once a dork always a dork. And that eye of his bothers me every time he looks at me and the ceiling at the same time!

• Like 1

Excuse me but there ain't a chance in hell I'll ever say "d'awww". Not part of my vocabulary. Plus I dislike cats. As for Peterson, I hated him and the stupid meddling mother from the beginning. I started to ease up on him a bit but in the end--once a dork always a dork. And that eye of his bothers me every time he looks at me and the ceiling at the same time!

LOLOL...It's really not PC to make fun of his wonky eye ...but that was funny :funny:

• Like 1

Awwww Irri...cheer up...with Cole you never know. He does like to kill people off so maybe Peterson will get hit by a bus as it swerves to miss a stray three legged cat... :huh:

What about a snowplow...just to go with the season.

• Like 1

Fine, I'll say it.... :rolleyes:

Edit: I've worked with people with wonky eyes, it's not a big deal. You just look at the one that's focused on you. 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

What about a snowplow...just to go with the season.

Even better...The plow could slice off Peterson's foot and he could adopt the three legged cat and the could limp through their lonely lives together...and maybe move in with Kendra...just to piss Carlos off :P

• Site Administrator

I love reading this forum!  You guys are hysterical!  Calling for Peterson's death seems a bit extreme... :/ , but I'm a big believer in karma so I'm sure that he will get his comeuppance. 

I love reading this forum!  You guys are hysterical!  Calling for Peterson's death seems a bit extreme... :/ , but I'm a big believer in karma so I'm sure that he will get his comeuppance. 

I'm ok with just crippling him... it's Cole that's prone to killing people off :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Cole's promised that everyone gets their HEA in this story, so I have to believe that includes Peterson.  Hopefully he can get a handle on his issues without being maimed or killed.  lol 

Cole's promised that everyone gets their HEA in this story, so I have to believe that includes Peterson.  Hopefully he can get a handle on his issues without being maimed or killed.  lol 

That's true but who's to sat that a lame Peterson couldn't be happy with a three legged cat and Kendra....besides, no matter what he promises, you never know when Cole's bloodthirsty side will come out.....poor poor Kyle....

• Site Administrator

Is that a reference to Barbed Wire Heart?  I'm two weeks behind on that story, so no spoilers, please! 

I love the idea of a three-legged cat.  I had a three-legged barn cat once.  :) A Kendra/Peterson pairing?  Is that what you're implying?  I can't see that happening... :unsure:

Death to the Dork!!!

Val, death is not extreme! It's just another of nature's requirements. And since he eventually must die we may as well have a hand in it. :whistle:

I volunteer to drive the snowplow! Somebody tell me again what a snowplow is? :gikkle:

Is that a reference to Barbed Wire Heart?  I'm two weeks behind on that story, so no spoilers, please! 

I love the idea of a three-legged cat.  I had a three-legged barn cat once.   :) A Kendra/Peterson pairing?  Is that what you're implying?  I can't see that happening... :unsure:

Yeah...sorry about the reference...no more spoilers. I want Peterson to move in with Kendra cuz Carlos hates her... nothing romantic...and then Cole could write a new story where Peterson the dork tries to redeem himself while Kendra nags him( I love Kendra)....the three legged animal thing has to do with an earlier conversation with Irri....

Yeah...sorry about the reference...no more spoilers. I want Peterson to move in with Kendra cuz Carlos hates her... nothing romantic...and then Cole could write a new story where Peterson the dork tries to redeem himself while Kendra nags him( I love Kendra)....the three legged animal thing has to do with an earlier conversation with Irri....

Really Gary?

What do you think the chances are I would read a story that involved the dork and the nag? You of all people should know how fickle and superficial I am. Who else doesn't read a story because they dislike the words to a song? Don't make me get out the boxing gloves! :fight:

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Really Gary?

What do you think the chances are I would read a story that involved the dork and the nag? You of all people should know how fickle and superficial I am. Who else doesn't read a story because they dislike the words to a song? Don't make me get out the boxing gloves! :fight:

Haha...I wouldn't read that story either and I am not superficial :P ...although if Cole wrote it....