maybe we can ask for unlimited likes for the forums of Summer, COTT and RRS, and use our quota for the rest of GA. :lol:

Edit: hey, how come you have likes, Gary, when we don't? Not fair...  pouts

Yea I could get behind that! I usually use up my likes in around an hour on those sites by themselves.

maybe we can ask for unlimited likes for the forums of Summer, COTT and RRS, and use our quota for the rest of GA. :lol:

Edit: hey, how come you have likes, Gary, when we don't? Not fair...  pouts

Don't pout Tim, it causes wrinkles. I got a few back and now they're gone :,(

Edited by Headstall

Here's the reply I got:

Hey Wayne,

Thanks for your email.  I’m glad you’re enjoying “Love on the Rocks – Five Years On” as the story unfolds.

I’m aware of Carlos Hazday and his excellent story “Summer.”  He has been very generous in his support of “Love on the Rocks” over the years.  He’s a fine writer, and a gentleman as well.

Because “Five Years On” is still a work-in-progress, I have very little time to read for pleasure at the moment … but I make a point of reading each new chapter of “Summer” as it’s posted.

I hope you continue to enjoy both Carlos’ story, and “Five Years On.”  Thanks again for taking the trouble to write.

Cheers, mate,

Marcus

Wayne

Here's the reply I got:

Hey Wayne,

Thanks for your email.  I’m glad you’re enjoying “Love on the Rocks – Five Years On” as the story unfolds.

I’m aware of Carlos Hazday and his excellent story “Summer.”  He has been very generous in his support of “Love on the Rocks” over the years.  He’s a fine writer, and a gentleman as well.

Because “Five Years On” is still a work-in-progress, I have very little time to read for pleasure at the moment … but I make a point of reading each new chapter of “Summer” as it’s posted.

I hope you continue to enjoy both Carlos’ story, and “Five Years On.”  Thanks again for taking the trouble to write.

Cheers, mate,

Marcus

Wayne

Thanks for sharing Wayne, you have me smiling again. I would hit a like on your comment but I'm out for the day :(

Marc and I have sort of figured out we probably have similar personalities to a degree. Because of that our writing ends up being similar and our stories are compatible. At least that's what we agree on. Personally I think I'm just trying to copy his good stuff LOL

He gave me crap about Cesar and Brett falling asleep with one laying his head on the other one's ches (what Ty always does) and I had to assure him that was a singular instance and most of the time my guys would be spooning LOL

• Like 1

I only realised recently that there are author profiles on crvboy and I check out Marcus McNally's.  For some reason, I thought he'd be roughly in my age bracket.  I was surprised to find he's much younger than I thought.  And I realise it's his profession that makes him so knowledgable about the entertainment industry, music in particular.

Given his mouth-watering descriptions of meals, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a chef. LOL.

I've actually put on weight since I first started reading "Love on the rocks".  His chapters make me hungry.

On the other hand, the chapters of "Summer" make me want to go out walking, so I think the best solution is to read a chapter of "Love on the rocks" and eat something I shouldn't, then read a chapter of "Summer" and walk off what I've eaten!

I only realised recently that there are author profiles on crvboy and I check out Marcus McNally's.  For some reason, I thought he'd be roughly in my age bracket.  I was surprised to find he's much younger than I thought.  And I realise it's his profession that makes him so knowledgable about the entertainment industry, music in particular.

Given his mouth-watering descriptions of meals, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a chef. LOL.

I've actually put on weight since I first started reading "Love on the rocks".  His chapters make me hungry.

On the other hand, the chapters of "Summer" make me want to go out walking, so I think the best solution is to read a chapter of "Love on the rocks" and eat something I shouldn't, then read a chapter of "Summer" and walk off what I've eaten!

LOL

I always gave him grief for describing those great meals (many of which I've tried to cook) while being a vegetarian. Supposedly he has no problem cooking meat and does so all the time for his son. The kid's a teenager so I can just imagine how much he eats.

Cesar and Brett are going to interact with a small group of gay men that makes their circle of friends (I already mentioned the Elite Eight) Put a dozen gay men in their 30's together and there will be competition about body shape. That part is partially based on my experience with my little group of friends. I'm the oldest one at 56 so I have to work harder at it. If one of us slacks off and puts on a couple of pound the abuse is piled on real quick

Based on the time difference Summer should post around lunch time on Saturdays for you, correct?

• Like 1

I first found "Summer" on a Sunday morning, so that's when I check each week.  I read new chapters of "Love on the rocks" on Sunday mornings, too.  If you're saying it appears earlier, I'll start checking on Saturdays from now on! 

Of course, that means I'll read you story first, before the other one, which means I'll walk, then eat bad stuff.  That kinda stuffs up my eating/exercise plan, LOL.

I first found "Summer" on a Sunday morning, so that's when I check each week.  I read new chapters of "Love on the rocks" on Sunday mornings, too.  If you're saying it appears earlier, I'll start checking on Saturdays from now on! 

Of course, that means I'll read you story first, before the other one, which means I'll walk, then eat bad stuff.  That kinda stuffs up my eating/exercise plan, LOL.

Such a dilemma lol

• Like 1

CRV posts sometime Saturday (US) so it would show up on Sunday for you. I guess the admin posts whenever he wakes up or something

Summer is posting about 1 am Saturday morning (US) which is 12 hours later for you. On GA I can preload the chapters and they will automatically post within an hour of the time I specify

• Like 1

I advise you all strongly to rush over and leave a review on Carlos' new story Tidal Power.

The reward is awesome! :P    :blushing:   :yes:  :P

I wanted to lick my screen... :*)

PS make sure you get one of Kitt's drool proof keyboard covers first.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I advise you all strongly to rush over and leave a review on Carlos' new story Tidal Power.

The reward is awesome! :P:blushing::yes::P

I wanted to lick my screen... :*)

PS make sure you get one of Kitt's drool proof keyboard covers first.

Oh yea, the reward was fabulous. We'll all be like Pavlov's dog, drooling with each review we leave. Hahaha

Edit: oh and the story is great too!!

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

I want Neo. :P  or the hunk bottom right in Carlos' gallery.

Nope, that's Mel. I already dibs Mel. Sorry Tim

Neo is Bi and a big boy...... ALL Over

I also call dibs on Litrik

Litrik? Who was Litrik? (*Going back to look at pics again*)

Nope, that's Mel. I already dibs Mel. Sorry Tim

Litrik? Who was Litrik? (*Going back to look at pics again*)

Tim- The link I gave you shows each characters picture and there are names underneath. I know you were drooling at the images but there are actually full names underneath. Honestly!

LL - Sorry, Litrik is this Icelandic Coast Guard oh wait, I've not finished THAT story yet!

I can't look at the Cards forum, haven't read the new chapter yet and need to sign off and do another half hour of work. I'll be back afterwards.!

Tim- The link I gave you shows each characters picture and there are names underneath. I know you were drooling at the images but there are actually full names underneath. Honestly!

Not in the version I'm seeing, there isn't. I looked again when LL said is was Mel and once more just now. No text visible for me. Maybe cause I'm not on FB ?

Not in the version I'm seeing, there isn't. I looked again when LL said is was Mel and once more just now. No text visible for me. Maybe cause I'm not on FB ?

Click on the picture individually.  That brought a larger copy up, with the names at the bottom.  

Click on the picture individually.  That brought a larger copy up, with the names at the bottom.  

Thanks, that did it - and it also made me drool even more :P

I'm glad to say I like Neo even better than Mel now. Yum.

And in fact he reminds me of the description of the Hayes men in Mark Arbor's CAP series.