Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

But of course!! So Reader, we should come up with our own ideas!

You should know, better than most, if something sounds good to me, I'll be happy to swipe it and use it. Anyone want a grilled tomatoe and mozzarella sandwich? :P

• Like 1

You should know, better than most, if something sounds good to me, I'll be happy to swipe it and use it. Anyone want a grilled tomatoe and mozzarella sandwich? :P

OMG! I'm telling Harley! Weren't you the one who thought he could be the bf? Or were you the one pulling for Chipper?

I vote for boyfriend or very serious crush at least.

And since it was only Jp, Tom and CJ, maybe CJ got some Aussie boy!

Lol, in that case I had the most amazing quinoa salad on Saturday from this unassuming place in Brooklyn. I would have it again.

I think Chipper and CJ sound awesome together. They already have a vibe. But the boy is on vacation!

• Site Moderator

OMG! I'm telling Harley! Weren't you the one who thought he could be the bf? Or were you the one pulling for Chipper?

I had hopes for Harley early on, but I'm thinking that boy is straight. He's been around so long now that something would have transpired by now if he played for the other team.

As for Chipper (off topic, but I am wondering about his name seeing as how he is not on friendly terms with Daddy dearest. Wonder if he might want to re-invent himself a little when he moves to D.C.?), I hadn't really thought too much about him that way. He is more like brother I'm thinking. I guess I will have to be patient and see how the coming season shapes up.

I think Harley is straight too. What ever the relationship between Chipper and CJ, their chemistry was immediate so it's going to be fun watching these two.

I think you're right too about reinventing himself. He started that by moving in with Doc. You know that probably means we get to see the jerk in some form right?

• Site Moderator

I think Harley is straight too. What ever the relationship between Chipper and CJ, their chemistry was immediate so it's going to be fun watching these two.

I think you're right too about reinventing himself. He started that by moving in with Doc. You know that probably means we get to see the jerk in some form right?

Aww, do we have to??? :lol:

I was of the mind that Chipper and Christina have both written Chip off somewhat - at least for now anyway.

• Site Moderator

Lol. They did, somewhat. but I kinda think he might want to try and act all indignant like, and make a scene.

Sorry Carlos we just took over for a minute, don't mind us.

Now that I would not put money on because that is probably exactly what he would do and act like the wounded party while he was at it.

• Like 1

Lol. They did, somewhat. but I kinda think he might want to try and act all indignant like, and make a scene.

Sorry Carlos we just took over for a minute, don't mind us.

Now that I would not put money on because that is probably exactly what he would do and act like the wounded party while he was at it.

Don't mind me AT ALL! I'm sitting here laughing and thinking, righ, wrong, wron, right, BOY IS SHE GONNA BE SURPRISED, right, maybe, now why didn't I think of that? :D

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Don't mind me AT ALL! I'm sitting here laughing and thinking, righ, wrong, wron, right, BOY IS SHE GONNA BE SURPRISED, right, maybe, now why didn't I think of that? :D

So glad to be of service keeping you amused :thumbup:

• Site Moderator

I love your tenacity, but he knows we're hooked.. I wonder if there's a way we can trip up Mann, Bucket or Kitt?

A snowball's chance in Hell would have higher odds...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

Lmao :lol:..these are desperate times Reader... 

Maybe so, but authors like their birds to be hungry so that we keep on coming back again and again...they have this weird immunity :ph34r: to our desperate cries  :unsure:

Maybe if we keep at him, we can break Carlos and make him talk.  :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

Hehe... Hmmm. A trip to Miami sounds good. I might have to do some reconnaissance.. Locate and strategize... We need an operation title and code name..  :ph34r:

:gikkle: I'm cracking myself up here... 

Operation Title:  :X (rather fitting don't you think :gikkle:)

Code Names: Snoop Sister One and Snoop Sister Two

:D  :rofl:

Just backed up the files to the cloud. I'm so terrified of losing even a day's work!

Today, I left CJ, Owen, JP, and Tom walking towards the Food Court at Circular Quay, on their way to get lunch. :D

You are starting to sound like me!  Copies on my laptop, a thumb drive, a disc, and in the cloud of everything I have ever written, beta'd or edited!

:X :X :X

LOL Even I don't know who the hell Owen is yet!

Add bacon and you got a deal!

I had hopes for Harley early on, but I'm thinking that boy is straight. He's been around so long now that something would have transpired by now if he played for the other team.

As for Chipper (off topic, but I am wondering about his name seeing as how he is not on friendly terms with Daddy dearest. Wonder if he might want to re-invent himself a little when he moves to D.C.?), I hadn't really thought too much about him that way. He is more like brother I'm thinking. I guess I will have to be patient and see how the coming season shapes up.

Chipper got his name not only from being his son but his initials also being CHIP.  Nicknames like that are really hard to shake as you grow up. Just ask anyone who wanted to get rid of a childhood nickname they found embarrassing once a teen. I know a lady now in her 20's who's grandmother still calls her "Katie baby".

I love your tenacity, but he knows we're hooked.. I wonder if there's a way we can trip up Mann, Bucket or Kitt? 

Don't count on it.

• Like 1

Operation Title:  :X (rather fitting don't you think :gikkle:)

Code Names: Snoop Sister One and Snoop Sister Two

:D  :rofl:

I haven't seen the Snoop Sisters in ages! So who is Ernesta and who is Gwendolyn?  (Helen Hayes and Mildred Natwick respectively)

• Site Moderator

I haven't seen the Snoop Sisters in ages! So who is Ernesta and who is Gwendolyn?  (Helen Hayes and Mildred Natwick respectively)

I don't know which sister she was, but I have to be Helen Hayes!