Is that a good name Def? :lol:

_______
――     |_Jeep_|     ――
(OlllllllO)

So cool, did you make that Carlos?

Now back to Winter...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

Woohoo! Winter has arrived! The jeep has a color and a name! Loved it!  

Off for a run, then coffee, then I'll be back to read again and review! Maybe my likes will have regenerated then too! 

THANK YOU, Carlos! 

“Defiant!”

Now back to Winter...

:heart:  :heart: Lol.. It's an awesome name! Those boys are brilliant! 

• Like 1

“Defiant!”

_______

――     |_Jeep_|     ――

(OlllllllO)

So cool, did you make that Carlos?

Now back to Winter...

Now you see why I was keeping the color of the Jeep quiet? I didn't want to start a discussion about why yellow! The little graphic I found on line, in a Jeep owners forum a while back. I've used it myself a couple of times 'cause I thought it was such a coold thing.

Woohoo! Winter has arrived! The jeep has a color and a name! Loved it!  

Off for a run, then coffee, then I'll be back to read again and review! Maybe my likes will have regenerated then too! 

THANK YOU, Carlos! 

:heart:  :heart: Lol.. It's an awesome name! Those boys are brilliant! 

LOL... thought you'd like that. One of those lightbulb moment

• Site Moderator

Groupies ... excited for the start year ... maybe, but only because it brings us the start of Winter.

Groupies, eh? You just might be right about that... :)

Now you see why I was keeping the color of the Jeep quiet? I didn't want to start a discussion about why yellow! The little graphic I found on line, in a Jeep owners forum a while back. I've used it myself a couple of times 'cause I thought it was such a coold thing.

LOL... thought you'd like that. One of those lightbulb moment

Good call. :thumbup:

• Site Moderator

I've been awake since 3 a.m. waiting for ALL of the guys to put in an appearance. :D

Hey Carlos. This was my response to Dugh in the CoTT forum as to why I was up so early today. Tim thought you might this comment perhaps. :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I still say it was hot, hunky, teen ...

Whole I do adore CJ and his posse - and Cesar and the Elite whatever number they are now too, of course - blonde Captain Papa Jarhead, is more my style. :blushing:

Edited by Reader1810

Hey Carlos. This was my response to Dugh in the CoTT forum as to why I was up so early today. Tim thought you might this comment perhaps. :P

No wonder you were jonesing when You Can Look didn't show up at 4!

I still say it was hot, hunky, teen ...

One hunky Latino, one lanky Midwesterner, and a sexy black stud. Which one do you pick? I realized they're all dark-haired, I think I need to add a blond boy into the mix.

• Site Moderator

No wonder you were jonesing when You Can Look didn't show up at 4!

One hunky Latino, one lanky Midwesterner, and a sexy black stud. Which one do you pick? I realized they're all dark-haired, I think I need to add a blond boy into the mix.

If you're talking about CJ and crew...what about the jock from earlier? Started out as a jerk but shaped up improving his likability quotient by a lot...he had potential to reappear in a positive way is all I'm saying.

If you're talking about CJ and crew...what about the jock from earlier? Started out as a jerk but shaped up improving his likability quotient by a lot...he had potential to reappear in a positive way is all I'm saying.

Lance! I'd kinda pushed him to the back of my mind. Bradley's a redhead and Chipper has dark hair also. Not sure how this heppened but Brett and Trip are the only blonds in the story right now.

• Site Moderator

Lance! I'd kinda pushed him to the back of my mind. Bradley's a redhead and Chipper has dark hair also. Not sure how this heppened but Brett and Trip are the only blonds in the story right now.

Nuh uh on Brett and Trip being the only blondes and I have your words from Summer, Chapter 4 to prove my point...

Dr. Matthew Jason Calhoun strolled into the Castle Café looking more like a football player than a physician. The rugged looking man, with the mop of dirty blond hair

Sorry, couldn't help myself...nah, I'm not sorry in the least. It's nice to be right sometimes. Had to stick up for Doc, he is one of faves.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

Nuh uh on Brett and Trip being the only blondes and I have your words from Summer, Chapter 4 to prove my point...

Dr. Matthew Jason Calhoun strolled into the Castle Café looking more like a football player than a physician. The rugged looking man, with the mop of dirty blond hair

Sorry, couldn't help myself...nah, I'm not sorry in the least. It's nice to be right sometimes. Had to stick up for Doc, he is one of faves.

Talking to another author, he warned me readers would pick up continuity issues when I screwed up LOL

I'm glad someone keeps me honest. You're right about Doc but I may change those words when I revise the chapter. Nah... just kidding. Here's a picture of Doc taken back around 2011

http://morethanjustwine.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

• Site Moderator

Talking to another author, he warned me readers would pick up continuity issues when I screwed up LOL

I'm glad someone keeps me honest. You're right about Doc but I may change those words when I revise the chapter. Nah... just kidding. Here's a picture of Doc taken back around 2011

http://morethanjustwine.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

Niceeeee!

Speaking of pictures, I accidentally...as in I didn't realize the consequences of cleaning up my Inbox....deleted the file you sent me of the CJ photo album showcasing the entire cast. When you have a moment, would you mind sending it to me again? They were so lovely to ogle...I mean look at.... Thanks

Niceeeee!

Speaking of pictures, I accidentally...as in I didn't realize the consequences of cleaning up my Inbox....deleted the file you sent me of the CJ photo album showcasing the entire cast. When you have a moment, would you mind sending it to me again? They were so lovely to ogle...I mean look at.... Thanks

Give me a day or two, I need to make sure the photo album is up to date and I'll post the link here when I do

• Site Moderator

Give me a day or two, I need to make sure the photo album is up to date and I'll post the link here when I do

No rush. Take your time. I only just mentioned it because your post reminded me, is all.

Chip really was an ass ... not only is Doc an incredibly decent man but he's a great looking guy too. He's going to be a fantastic guardian for Chipper.

I'm happy that one of the boys, Bradley, is a ginger. You've created a remarkable group Carlos.

• Like 1

Chip really was an ass ... not only is Doc an incredibly decent man but he's a great looking guy too. He's going to be a fantastic guardian for Chipper.

I'm happy that one of the boys, Bradley, is a ginger. You've created a remarkable group Carlos.

Tom's kinda ginger too, that's where Brad gets it, but since the cop has lost most of his hair, you only notice the red if he's naked!

It took a while for the Elite to assemble and that group's still evolving. We'll see what CJ's possee ends up looking like.

Tom's kinda ginger too, that's where Brad gets it, but since the cop has lost most of his hair, you only notice the red if he's naked!

It took a while for the Elite to assemble and that group's still evolving. We'll see what CJ's possee ends up looking like.

Sean...don't forget Sean and his beard... I know he's not a major player but still! Sigh!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Sean...don't forget Sean and his beard... I know he's not a major player but still! Sigh!

True, Sean is a ginger and he's hot, but I don't think there is going to be anything long term between him and Doc. I see Doc getting together with   :X. I wonder if I am right? Time will tell, I guess....

See Carlos, this is what you get for messing with Mann with your guesswork.  Which, I don't think you will be able to stop by the way. :lol:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

True, Sean is a ginger and he's hot, but I don't think there is going to be anything long term between him and Doc. I see Doc getting together with   :X. I wonder if I am right? Time will tell, I guess....

See Carlos, this is what you get for messing with Mann with your guesswork.  Which, I don't think you will be able to stop by the way. :lol:

LMAO!

Funny how I jusd had a discussion with Bucket about relationships amongst the men. We didn't discuss Doc however. Hang on to your idea, it may take a long time but at some point you'll have to tell me if you were right.

I don't think so either, which is why I am lobbying to manage his career. I just need him close by. I have an idea too as to who Doc may end up with, so Reader we will have to compare notes later.. 

• Like 1