I said kind of jokingly in the review that Jason should litigate Luc... but then again, it was also sexual assault! A crime! Yeah, anyway, it's not really in the character of Jason and Corey to do something like litigation, it seems, but who knows how they will feel about Luc the morning after once their desperate emotions calm... :P

Edited by Lux Apollo
  • Like 4

I said kind of jokingly in the review that Jason should litigate Luc... but then again, it was also sexual assault! A crime! Yeah, anyway, it's not really in the character of Jason and Corey to do something like litigation, it seems, but who knows how they will feel about Luc the morning after once their desperate emotions calm... :P

He could go after Luc for sexual assault, but at this point I think Jason just wants to relegate the man to his past and not think of him again.  :)

• Like 5

Quite right, litigation would take too much of his precious free time. Time better spent with Corey.  ;)

Dang, I almost missed this! Post #5000 and I spend it talking about two lovely young men. Perfect. :)

Congrats on 5000 posts - next goal: 5555 :D

And I agree about Jason and Corey.

• Like 2

He could go after Luc for sexual assault, but at this point I think Jason just wants to relegate the man to his past and not think of him again.   :)

I think it would likely be considered a frivolous suit in the courts... now if he'd left bruises... maybe...

• Like 1

I think it would likely be considered a frivolous suit in the courts... now if he'd left bruises... maybe...

It would be... and calling the cops would probably only get an eye roll and sarcasm  

Uh... I was just kidding around, guys.  :huh:

• Like 3

So I'm pretty sad this story is ending. I've been following this one religiously since the beginning.

Me too, but it was a very satisfying read, and I feel so proud of my talented friend. She now has two terrific, well-presented novels under her belt, and we can't forget the great Christmas story The Baker's Helper  :)  .

• Like 4

Aww thanks, guys :*)

I'm just trying to decide when to post the epilogue,  With the anthology stories posted there is a lot for people to read now, but I'm going out of town Wednesday evening and to Cuba on Thursday, so I'm not sure if I should post early, or not.   :unsure2:

Aww thanks, guys :*)

I'm just trying to decide when to post the epilogue,  With the anthology stories posted there is a lot for people to read now, but I'm going out of town Wednesday evening and to Cuba on Thursday, so I'm not sure if I should post early, or not.   :unsure2:

Ahem... I got it ready so you could post early......................... just kidding... post it whenever you want... you make a good point about all there is to read... :)

• Like 3

Early, definitely early

Feed the hungry birds  :lol:

lol thank you for the vote, B.   :*)

Ahem... I got it ready so you could post early......................... just kidding... post it whenever you want... you make a good point about all there is to read... :)

i do worry about it getting "lost" in all of the wonderful stories that were posted for the anthology.  On the other hand... I'm impatient.  haha

• Like 4

lol thank you for the vote, B.   :*)

i do worry about it getting "lost" in all of the wonderful stories that were posted for the anthology.  On the other hand... I'm impatient.  haha

Go for it, then! Readers will love it... and B needs to get his mind off revisions and such....

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Okay, I caved.  The epilogue has now been posted.  Enjoy!

Just finished reading the epilogue. I won't say much so I don't let loose any spoilers, but it was really really good Lit. That's two major stories that have scored a home run. I hope you're going to try for a hat trick.... :)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

Loved it! :D

Oh and Lit:

About Jason's thoughts on Drew and his daughter Izzy; I can totally see why he'd think Drew would be overprotective. :lol: As a young man, Drew was quite the ladies man, so he'll see himself in the boys that dare show interest in his daughter. :gikkle:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3

Loved it! :D

Oh and Lit:

About Jason's thoughts on Drew and his daughter Izzy; I can totally see why he'd think Drew would be overprotective. :lol: As a young man, Drew was quite the ladies man, so he'll see himself in the boys that dare show interest in his daughter. :gikkle:

lol that's exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote this chapter.  haha

and thank you everyone  :blushing:

• Like 2