Wishing You A Merry Christmas!

Riley Jericho

3956331636_blue_snowflakes_and_merry_chr

However you celebrate, I wanted to wish all of my friends here on GA the best of Christmases, and an amazing fun-filled New Year!

I guess there’s no point in ever looking back to things we regret, so let’s look forward. Here’s to 2016 and all it might bring - and whatever happens in the world of fiction, may real life be full of fresh opportunities and great people!

Your friend,
Riley Jericho

SO....feel free to add to this thread to send your own greetings to friends here!

Edited by Riley Jericho
  • Like 3

I'd like to second Riley's comment.  May all of you who enjoy yourself here at GA have a very Merry Christmas, or a Happy Holiday season if you don't celebrate Christmas.  And may the New Year bring you new blessings, opportunities, peace and prosperity.  

• Like 1

May each and every one of you enjoy the spirit of the season and hopefully have the chance to spend it with the ones you love. 
I hope the New Year brings happiness, love and success to you all.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

I hope you're spending it with the one(s) you love, and your spirits are high.

I hope you're spending it in a peaceful place, free of fear.

Hugs on the wind, friends.