• Site Administrator

Found a video someone had posted to Youtube. One of the is wearing a showing cap, but I didn't see a shower curtain...

Cool! I'll have to watch when I'm home from work.  MeTV has been showing "Mama's Family" reruns at 6:00.  I love that show, too.  :gikkle:  

• Like 1

Gotta love heartburn. I still get it. I was hoping after surgery I wouldn't but seems I need to watch it, fat and especially the fat/sugar combo are troublesome.  So, i have to watch meat, and sweets, and pizza (even ordered it 'easy on the cheese') But oh well. 

Michael (thing one) and Peter (thing two) ate a whole box of Quality Street candy last night.  They are like a plague of locusts those two. All the men in that family are!!

Locusts, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I made gingerbread on Tuesday...gone...all gone.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Locusts, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I made gingerbread on Tuesday...gone...all gone.

Oooo gingerbread... *books flight to Germany while Adi makes another batch* ;)  :D 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Poor Adi  :hug:  :hug:

You'll be needing to put your baker's hat on again...

Course, this just proves how masterful you are when it comes to making treats. :)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

Thinking maybe it's time to invent the electrified cookie tin

• Like 2

Found a video someone had posted to Youtube. One of the is wearing a showing cap, but I didn't see a shower curtain...

It wasn't a shower curtain I was referring to. It was the drapery dress, complete with curtain rod, from Carol's spoof of Gone with the Wind! It's usually the skit most often named as her very funniest.  ;-)

• Site Moderator

It wasn't a shower curtain I was referring to. It was the drapery dress, complete with curtain rod, from Carol's spoof of Gone with the Wind! It's usually the skit most often named as her very funniest.  ;-)

I don't think curtain dress was one of the outfits worn by the girls. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

I love todays stories, especially the second one even if it made me cry and brought back memories of a "story" that didn't end well.. *cries while Writing this* :,( 

Very well written and you have a real talent to captivate your readers from the beginning, a big talent especially since the stories are pretty short today :worship: 

I think Cole wrote the stories but I really don't know.. Thank you secret author :hug:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 5

Today's door made me think of this video. I get instant goosebumps whenever I hear it and I think it's because of the video. Even if I don't consider myself religious, this story grips me. Now that I have kids of my own I can only imagine what it must be to give birth in a stable. Then to have your child welcomed like that... If only the power of love could lead us all, rich or poor, to greet each child born into this world with such adoration. Each child can be that shining star, maybe not to the world but to its family and community. Instead, so many children suffer and die. Sorry, I'm getting a bit emotional here...

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Today's door made me think of this video. I get instant goosebumps whenever I hear it and I think it's because of the video. Even if I don't consider myself religious, this story grips me. Now that I have kids of my own I can only imagine what it must be to give birth in a stable. Then to have your child welcomed like that... If only the power of love could lead us all, rich or poor, to greet each child born into this world with such adoration. Each child can be that shining star, maybe not to the world but to its family and community. Instead, so many children suffer and die. Sorry, I'm getting a bit emotional here...

I'll have to watch the video when I get home from work.  :hug:  :hug:  Thanks for sharing. :)

• Site Administrator

There aren't many guesses for a lot of this week's doors so far.  Let's see if anyone can match or beat Slytherin's record from last week. ;)  

• Like 1