(Slytherin's Chapter 8 Review)

Aditus :) I'm not sure why but Peter reminds me of Jonah in "Red running shoes", that was the first thing I could think of while reading this story, my brain is weird!

No, your brain is quite normal, I felt the same, especially when Peter jumped on an airplane. :lol:

(dughlas' Chapter 8 Review)

There, I did a bit of drama queen for Timothy.

Thanks, dugh :gikkle:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4

No your brain is quite normal, I felt the same, especially when Peter jumped on an airplane. :lol:

Yes :) Two sentences into the story and Aditus name danced in front of my eyes :lol: and I love Jonah in Red Running Shoes ! :)

I hope I am right about the author lol :hug:

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

I'm sure they plotted with each other, knowing each other's favorite themes and their geographic locations, to do at least some misleading. Otherwise there wouldn't be much of a secret to who wrote which stories!

As I had mentioned somewhere before, I think these three are having giggle fits as we read and try to deduce who wrote what. Even though I was wrong about the red herring theory the first time I proposed it, I'm sure there are red herrings somewhere swimming about. 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

As I had mentioned somewhere before, I think these three are having giggle fits as we read and try to deduce who wrote what. Even though I was wrong about the red herring theory the first time I proposed it, I'm sure there are red herrings somewhere swimming about. 

:gikkle:  :gikkle:  :gikkle:  :devil:

The stories are the most excellent treats behind the doors. I'll take them and leave all the heavy guesswork to others. :)

Thanks, Parker. :hug:  The guessing is a lot of fun, though.  ;) 

• Site Moderator

(Chapter 8 Review)

'Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be. The future is ours to see, que sera sera.' Sorry, couldn't resist. My mom used to sing this to me when I was little.

Thanks Lisa. Now I've got Doris Day singing in my head and she won't stop. lol

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

On Thursday evening, I went to see a free showing of a Swedish holiday movie, En underbar jävla jul (A Holy Mess). I had seen it a Frameline40 back in June and enjoyed it enough to want to see it again. For an American audience, all the references to Donald Duck were a little confusing – the Q&A in June explained that it's become a tradition to show a Donald Duck movie on Christmas Eve.

A Gay Couple had invited both biological families to celebrate Christmas Eve with them. There are a few surprises and lots of misunderstandings.

Besides, Anton Lundqvist (Oscar) is pretty close to my ideal fantasy husband! IMDB doesn't have a picture of him, but the Frameline40 catalog did!

En underbar jävla jul (A Holy Mess)

Anton's on the left.
Edited by Former Member