New Blog Feature?

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, William King said:

A point of clarification before I start reading: does the reviewed story have to be complete or can it be a story in process? 

I would prefer a complete story, partly because if it's not, you have no idea if the author already plans to address your criticisms. 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2017 at 5:32 AM, Renee Stevens said:

The idea is for an author to read a story by a fellow author and provide detailed feedback, both positive and negative (constructive criticism).

How detailed is this supposed to be? Are we talking about a comment on each chapter, and how many words do you expect? Any limits?

In addition, I've run into a problem on Mann's story, since if I go into specific details, I'll probably spoil the story for people who haven't read it. But I suppose I could include spoiler boxes.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to write a critique for @Cole Matthews please.

Anyone who wants to try their luck with a story of mine though will have to hold off for a while until I have a few more completed. Don't let that deter you though because I've checked with Renee and I'm allowed to play.

Looking at the line up in front of me, it may be a while before I'm called to the stand. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Renee Stevens said:

@Valkyrie @Mann Ramblings @comicfan @jkwsquirrel @Dodger @Sam Wyer

Hey all!  I need an "Improve and Encourage" for December... Anyone got one nearly ready?

If you've already sent me yours, PM me and remind me, please.

How soon would you need it?