• Site Administrator

Moggy, I'm not trying to shame the Penguin, but you will notice for the past few years, she takes everything. Whatever the food or drink of the day, you can bet she is eating and drinking all of it.

So, you can join the glutton, or you can help rule the LPW with the rest of us :joe: (and without Northie too :P )

:joe:

glutton

Spell

noun

1. a person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously.
  2. a penguin that is annoying and goes by the name of Valkyrie
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Moggy, I'm not trying to shame the Penguin, but you will notice for the past few years, she takes everything. Whatever the food or drink of the day, you can bet she is eating and drinking all of it.

So, you can join the glutton, or you can help rule the LPW with the rest of us :joe: (and without Northie too :P )

glutton

Spell

noun

1. a person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously.
  2. a penguin that is annoying and goes by the name of Valkyrie

I have something new to feast on...

$17 Blood of my enemies coffee mug

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
Just now, mogwhy said:

still grabbing the crown, even if i can't figure out when the game is won

The game is won whenever an admin or mod locks the thread and starts Last Post Wins #42.  Whoever posted last in LPW #41 wins, then the game begins anew. :):joe: 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

You're starting to sound like a broken record, Lickspittle.  -_-:joe: 

You never tell @Daddydavek that when he says "...and back to me!" :P So, if that's not a broken record, then I'm not! -_-

:joe: All Hail His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Steve the Benevolent! Long may He reign! :D:worship::worship::worship: 

• Like 1