• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sucker is what i am ... i just did this with him in March .. rather than move he sold it all

It took me 12 years to upgrade my place because it's such a big undertaking and a hassle. Can't even imagine doing it from scratch twice in the same year. *Shakes head*

• Like 5
Just now, Reader1810 said:

It took me 12 years to upgrade my place because it's such a big undertaking and a hassle. Can't even imagine doing it from scratch twice in the same year. *Shakes head*

Reader do know what time they are upgrading tomorrow..?? Now i dont know if i should post it now or see in the morning

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I cannot imagine having the finances available to do it twice in a single year! (I grew up poor.)

15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy Good night tim...sweet dreamz and have fun - or try to - shopping at Ikea.

Damn, now you've got me thinking about their delicious coleslaw...

I want their meatballs now.

11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

You're such a good uncle. 

Yes he is. (He so needs to ship Peter down here. I can make a good Husband to a Doctor.)

• Like 5
Just now, BHopper2 said:

I want their meatballs now.

Yes he is. (He so needs to ship Peter down here. I can make a good Husband to a Doctor.)

I'll ship him to you.. 

• Like 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

I need to sleep now. Fingers crossed Changes will be here tomorrow whatever comes.

Nite all. 

nite Reader xoxo

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Now you throw me off by posting Friday! Hehe... 😜

i think it was Saturday .. but next unless they are upgrading again... it will be 7am Saturday morning

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Now you throw me off by posting Friday! Hehe... 😜

Nah! It means Tim has changed his schedule and we’ll all expect the rest of the chapters to be posted on Fridays now! That’s how it works, right?  ;-)

Just now, droughtquake said:

Nah! It means Tim has changed his schedule and we’ll all expect the rest of the chapters to be posted on Fridays now! That’s how it works, right?  ;-)

LOL.. nooooo  technically it was Saturday here.. where i live ET zone .. next week.. will be 7am ET..  im off to bed.. night xo 

• Like 5