39 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

JP isn't the only one tim. I find a lot of them in your poetry. One hit me so hard, it nearly knocked me out of my seat, and made me wonder how you were in my head.

do you mind sharing which one? 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

do you mind sharing which one? 

It was the poem you called Spectors. You mentioned it was about your past, and not to comment on it. But that one... well, I have a few undead hanging around me too, and it really hit me hard. Like a 10-minute cry session hard.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Read and Liked. Review in the works. 

Another great chapter, tim. Full of lots of goodies and great, informative and interesting, information. 

Nicely paced too. 

:) 

Thank you Reader ... i post them and then im excited for next week.. cuz i get to tell you ...  stuff i want you to see. lol 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i kinda like to know the why of things, as well, i did a lot reading when i wrote about the house and how it had to be changed and why. Very interesting and i sort of wanted to people who read it to understand the 'whys' too. 

Frankly i did a lot of reading and research to write this .. which is part of the reason it took me so long to get it done. Each time i thought i was ready, another pesky piece needing researching. 

You're efforts have paid off tim.

The details make it that much richer, more engaging, and believable. While I don't have a problem with utilizing dramatic license, reality and logic are important too. 

• Like 5

They already have to fix one thing: cover the walkway. I’m sure they’ll find other things they’ll need to fix or adjust. They’ve never had to deal with a wheelchair before, the info they’ve gotten has mostly been from the seller who has an incentive to put the best spin on things. You have to live in the house with the wheelchair to find out what the real problems are.