6 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

Let me read the story first so that I could join in the discussion !

That’s funny! When I saw your Comment on the Crave thread, I was going to mention that this is where lots of us are these days! Even better that you found it on your own!  ;-)

And welcome back!  ;-)

5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Gosh back to school...when do they go back?  Ours go on Tuesday. Summer has gone by so quickly it seems to me.

There are dozens of school districts in the Nine County Bay Area. Some kids have been in school for a couple weeks already. I remember the San Diego Unified School District used to begin the year after Labor Day (first Monday in September – which I just found out Canadians celebrate on the same day) – no need to bank any for Snow Days!  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

There are dozens of school districts in the Nine County Bay Area. Some kids have been in school for a couple weeks already. I remember the San Diego Unified School District used to begin the year after Labor Day (first Monday in September – which I just found out Canadians celebrate on the same day) – no need to bank any for Snow Days!  ;-)

Yes we do... snow days?? LOL  what's them?  hehe  we dont get them.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Gosh back to school...when do they go back?  Ours go on Tuesday. Summer has gone by so quickly it seems to me.   Glad you're enjoying the story.. 

Kids in FL went back to school at the beginning of August.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I guess being a guarded person.... I am thinking that Miriam is ingratiating herself. In order to pull off the mother of all evil plans. 

20 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm anxious to see what's up with Miriam. not entirely sure i trust her

well done tim

What do you mean we can't trust dear sister Miriam? 🙄 Like @Kitt says it's seems way to easy and @BHopper2 might still need his bat? 

I just think that that if she is being honest, it's funny that she turned to the guys who she condemned because of her beliefs. She never really considered her own would shun her for her current situation now did she. If that's what happened. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I just think that that if she is being honest, it's funny that she turned to the guys who she condemned because of her beliefs. She never really considered her own would shun her for her current situation now did she. If that's what happened. 

I'm starting feel that she's a Westboro Baptist Church member, and her single parent status, is making her a black sheep of the flock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm starting feel that she's a Westboro Baptist Church member, and her single parent status, is making her a black sheep of the flock.

Westboro Baptist. Lmao. That made me snigger.  So specific.. lol. 

And if it's true. She does need to beg...beg for forgiveness.. 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I still think there has to be more to the about face than the pregnancy!

On 9/2/2017 at 8:23 AM, Reader1810 said:

Engage pause button...Twice now. Hmm...

“That’s fine as long as I don’t have to run.”

“But you will have to run.” Harry’s eyes locked on mine.

I can’t run down the street!”

:gikkle:  Then again, that's what I would be saying too..

If I am running, try to keep up, something behind me is majorly wrong!

On 9/2/2017 at 4:20 PM, BHopper2 said:

Kids in FL went back to school at the beginning of August.

That's because they need to allow for hurricane days!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

What do you mean we can't trust dear sister Miriam? 🙄 Like @Kitt says it's seems way to easy and @BHopper2 might still need his bat? 

no bats!   

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Miriam isn't even liked by her mother. Leopards don't change their spots. The guys taking the baby. Predictable and too easy. We know that Tim doesn't do predictable.

jp's right, he doesn't do predictable, all you have to do is read Miss Silver Pretty-Pink-Toes, After The Past, or The Pedge,  not at all predictable

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

thank you, jp ... i try not to be predictable ... i'm still working on rainbow farts... after Faris and James and a mummy i promised someone

Faris and James? now i'm wondering what they've been up to lately........i love mummies :)

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

no bats!   

Hehe. No bats.. You hear that A! 

Jp, that's just it.. she went out of her way to be hateful. Even after the accident, I'm dying to know why she's there or more what brought her there. Personally I wouldn't care if she was giving birt to Buddha himself, she wasn't get a pass from me. 

• Like 5
Just now, Defiance19 said:

Hehe. No bats.. You hear that A! 

Jp, that's just it.. she went out of her way to be hateful. Even after the accident, I'm dying to know why she's there or more what brought her there. Personally I wouldn't care if she was giving birt to Buddha himself, she wasn't get a pass from me. 

gosh you guys are mean.. with a capital M ..lol 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I'm more interested in the Dom/Louis/Harry relationship. I think things will get difficult. I don't see a polyamorous relationship. @Mikiesboy  has done that. I love happily ever after sometimes. However, Tim is doing real here. I don't see neat and tidy.

well said jp, very well said!

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

gosh you guys are mean.. with a capital M ..lol 

well then you have done your job as an author, you have created characters who evoke real, visceral responses from your readers.....:thumbup:

Edited by mollyhousemouse
cause i'm a goofball
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

I'm more interested in the Dom/Louis/Harry relationship. I think things will get difficult. I don't see a polyamorous relationship. @Mikiesboy  has done that. I love happily ever after sometimes. However, Tim is doing real here. I don't see neat and tidy.

I hope that doesn't happen to tell you the truth. I hope to hell Louis can keep it together. I honestly believe that after all is said and done, Don will not like this idea. Even if he started it and that was because he was vulnerable.. messy indeed. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

i could do that again .. maybe ... the dynamics of poly are so interesting.  But while i could see maybe Harry and Louis... I don't think Don would be into it

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

I hope that doesn't happen to tell you the truth. I hope to hell Louis can keep it together. I honestly believe that after all is said and done, Don will not like this idea. Even if he started it and that was because he was vulnerable.. messy indeed. 

:yes:

• Like 4