New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello and Welcome to both Allie and Bunny. You'll find a lot of great people, discussions and stories to be read. So be welcome and make yourself at home. Just ask if you need help navigating or finding something.

Hi all! I've been looking around and reading the stories on the site since March! I just started reviewing what I'm reading and thought I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I have found a lot of great stuff, and really enjoy the site and all the different stories posted here. Maybe eventually I'll actually post some stories, not sure yet though!  :read:

Hi all! I've been looking around and reading the stories on the site since March!   :read:

Welcome. A blank page  ;) is where you begin.  :P You're right, there is much to enjoy on GA.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, my name is Miggy and I just signed up to this site. I don't know what to expect here but I think some of the stories here can help a person's situation.

thanks

Hello Light_secret, be welcome. Expect to be welcomed here by a lot of caring people. Many who have been where you are now. You deserve to be happy. You may have to work at it a bit however. Meanwhile, enjoy the place. There are many stories here and goot people to develop relationships with here in the forums. Be welcome and be happy.

Hi all! I've been looking around and reading the stories on the site since March! I just started reviewing what I'm reading and thought I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I have found a lot of great stuff, and really enjoy the site and all the different stories posted here. Maybe eventually I'll actually post some stories, not sure yet though!  :read:

Hi Blankpage29. Can we call you blank for short? Lots to read here and lots of really great people. Be welcome and by all means post so of your stories. I'm sure you'll find a great fanbase here.

Cheers!

Welcome to joining up on GA, Jared. Have you read the Help topic located in the maroon bar up top yet? If you can't find the answer there, you're welcome to PM me.

Jimminy Cricket! Get busy for a bit and you miss all sorts of new people!

Welcome to you all!  I hope you find as much friendship and enjoyment here as I have!

Welcome to membership Chris. I think many of us read on GA before signing up, including me. Remember, membership has its privilege, now you can like and review and comment all that you want.  :thumbup:

Hi I'm Space123deviant (Chris)

been reading on here for a while but never got round to actually signing up haha

Hi Chris and welcome. Lots of good folks here and most of them don't bute unless they think you'd like a little nibble. So hang out and enjoy!