New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Dom and Eyob.  Hope you both enjoy all the craziness.  Wonderful place and folks!

Craziness ?  :huh:  :unsure:  Don't understand :gikkle: Welcome to GA, Dom and Eyob 

Hi Folks,

I joined after getting hooked by Mark Arbour's BRIDGEMONT series. :2thumbs: I'm looking forward to reading many more stories.  :read:  Thank you to all of the authors for sharing your talents!  :thankyou:

OneFitzAll

• Like 2

Hi Folks,

I joined after getting hooked by Mark Arbour's BRIDGEMONT series. :2thumbs: I'm looking forward to reading many more stories.  :read:  Thank you to all of the authors for sharing your talents!  :thankyou:

OneFitzAll

Welcome OneFitzAll! You couldn't have picked a better reason!

• Like 1

Hi I'm allie :) I'm 19, from Texas, and pansexual. I love writing all sorts of genres and topics, all though I usually need some motivation to finish ideas (I have horrendous ADHD) I currently have no stories to write, so feel free to send me a message if you have an idea :)

Well, hello Allie from Texas. Welcome to GA. You may enjoy the Friday Prompts from Comicfan.

Erin, welcome, and you have found just the right place to read. There are so many good authors.