New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi, eveyone just thought I would say hello as Im new.

So hello :3

Glad you're here, Slough!  Lots of fun stuff to explore here;  great stories, interesting members (hit the chat rooms to find out)...you'll be wishing for more hours in the day!

Enjoy!

Hey everyone! :) I've been lurking here on and off for a few years now. I used to have minor authorial aspirations but a three-year bout of block pretty much cured me of that... HOWEVER, it seems as though the bug has bitten again and it's bitten hard, so I thought now was the perfect time to sign up and give it another go! Here's hoping I can contribute to this community and maybe learn a few new tricks in the process... :)

• Like 4

Hey everyone! :) I've been lurking here on and off for a few years now. I used to have minor authorial aspirations but a three-year bout of block pretty much cured me of that... HOWEVER, it seems as though the bug has bitten again and it's bitten hard, so I thought now was the perfect time to sign up and give it another go! Here's hoping I can contribute to this community and maybe learn a few new tricks in the process... :)

Lurkers are always welcome but writers even more so! Best of luck getting your ideas written Cubby. Holler if you need any help.

Carlos

• Like 1

Welcome. Slough, David, and buildercub... It's a great place to be, whether you're a reader, writer, or just want to hang out. Enjoy the site, and the people who make it great. Cheers... Gary

• Like 1

Hi. I've been a member for awhile but haven't posted anything. I am 67, bi, a professional and married, until my beautiful wife passed away last year. Have had four close relationships with men, one in college with roommate/later best friend, then two 40 years later during low points in my married life, as well as some quickies. Presently have a good deal a couple of times a month with another married bud about 20 years younger, great guy. Deciding where my life goes from here. Continue to live alone or start dating again, as setting up house with another male ain't in the cards.

David, glad you're joining in now!  You already know the quality of writing and the quality of people here.  Sorry to learn of your wife's death--but you'll find friends here!

Dive on in, hit the chat rooms ... you'll be surprised and delighted at the welcome and support you'll get.

Glad you're here, buddy!

Builder, you've come to the right place--you'll find the support and resources here you'll enjoy ... so dive in, get to know the good folks here (chat is fun!) ... and get that writing going!  We'll look forward to your insights!

• Like 1

Hi. I've been a member for awhile but haven't posted anything. I am 67, bi, a professional and married, until my beautiful wife passed away last year. Have had four close relationships with men, one in college with roommate/later best friend, then two 40 years later during low points in my married life, as well as some quickies. Presently have a good deal a couple of times a month with another married bud about 20 years younger, great guy. Deciding where my life goes from here. Continue to live alone or start dating again, as setting up house with another male ain't in the cards.

Welcome David

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :) I guess I'd better think about that Author status then. I've only just passed 7,500 words with the prologue and chapter one, but that's more in forty-eight hours than I've written in three years, so I'm calling it a win!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

New guy here. I seem to be totally lost on what to do in here.

Hiya, Hari!  Glad you're here!  How can we help?

If you're here to find some great writing, you've come to the right place--no matter the genre, you'll find something you'll enjoy.  If you're here to socialize, some of the nicest people around are here--dive into the chat rooms and the forum topics.  And, if you're here to write, you'll find the support services and helpful people you've always wanted in your corner!

Make yourself at home--you're among friends!  And, speak up;  your voice is important.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hari, welcome.  Just like when visiting a relative, you have to do a little snooping, so just start looking around.  Check out different authors, do searches on topics that interest you, read and comment in the forums, spend some time in chat... just get to know the people here and I think you'll enjoy yourself. 

Hiya, Hari! Glad you're here! How can we help?

If you're here to find some great writing, you've come to the right place--no matter the genre, you'll find something you'll enjoy. If you're here to socialize, some of the nicest people around are here--dive into the chat rooms and the forum topics. And, if you're here to write, you'll find the support services and helpful people you've always wanted in your corner!

Make yourself at home--you're among friends! And, speak up; your voice is important.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hey,

New guy here. I seem to be totally lost on what to do in here.

Hi Hari! Be welcome. Find something you like and read! Mention what you like to read and you'll get all kinds of suggestions. If you're a writer then get writer authorization and start writing and posting. This is your place too so relax, enjoy, be happy.

I found GA because I searched desperately for a writer, and I realized I forgot to do this kind of thing once I became a member. Been a few days, actually.

Hi, guys! I'm California Macky, but just call me Macky or Mack.

• Like 2

I found GA because I searched desperately for a writer, and I realized I forgot to do this kind of thing once I became a member. Been a few days, actually.

Hey Whacked . . . er I mean Mack! Welcome to the nuthouse. Can't wait to give your stuff a read to see what genre you write and to taste how you write it. Be welcomez!

• Like 1

Glad your here, Mack!  Lots of stuff to read and do, as you know.

Enjoy!

So now I made an account here. Why didn’t I know about this site?! I have so many stories to share :)

Must read the TOS first, to see what is accepted. I love me some smut with storyline ;)

So now I made an account here. Why didn’t I know about this site?! I have so many stories to share :)

Must read the TOS first, to see what is accepted. I love me some smut with storyline ;)

Welcome! And we love us some smut wit storyline too! Bring it!

Welcome... It's a wonderful community of readers and writers and commentators... just really great people. Cheers... Gary