New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey! I'm Shane and I'm from Canada. Just got here today and it seems like a really awesome place :) 

My favorite writer is Comicality !

Other then reading I love music and play guitar at the local pub a lot  :music:

I also love the outdoors and spend a lot of time fishing, camping, going to the cabin, and spend a lot of time practicing/learning new survival techniques!

Mostly cause its freezing here   :gikkle:

I turned 20 a few months ago and and am taking a Industrial Mechanic course in september !

• Like 5

Hey! I'm Shane and I'm from Canada. Just got here today and it seems like a really awesome place :)

I also love the outdoors and spend a lot of time fishing, camping, going to the cabin, and spend a lot of time practicing/learning new survival techniques!

I turned 20 a few months ago and and am taking a Industrial Mechanic course in september !

Welcome to GA Shane!!! :hug::D

• Like 1

Comicality is a great writer. Be welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome, Shane. :)

New here. Excited to start reading.

Welcome, Rockbottom. :)

• Like 1

Finally found my way here via AwesomeDude and IOMFATS.

I'm an avid reader and much prefer full length stories. I love stories which are sport based and whilst my sport was Rugby Union learning about other sports is great fun so I'm really enjoying Graeme's Lilydale Leopards story. (I've even come to appreciate some of subtleties of Baseball! :P )

• Like 4

I'm an avid reader and much prefer full length stories. I love stories which are sport based and whilst my sport was Rugby Union learning about other sports is great fun so I'm really enjoying Graeme's Lilydale Leopards story. (I've even come to appreciate some of subtleties of Baseball! :P )

Graeme's spots is indeed a favorite of mine too and I am not a sports fan at all. In fact I feel ALL sports boil down o the same thing, give'em the round thing and they won't hurt ya. But he's got me hooked on Aussie football. The fact that they wear soccer shorts three sizes too small, their all buff doesn't play into it at all.

• Like 1

Welcome, JonnieB

Hi I am a new member also

Hi Ryan! Lots to read and people to interact with. The forums can be a great place to be more a part of the community. You'll find acceptance here and just a lot of good conversation. SO sit back and get comfortable. Finding your way around can be a little confusing at first, if you need help finding something just holler. Lot's of help here. Be welcome!

Hello everyone, 

just your normal, kinda geek engineering student from Brazil here... I've never "used" a forum before, but I've found this website and loved it and decided to create an account, just for fun  :)

See you all around. Or not  :P

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

just your normal, kinda geek engineering student from Brazil here... I've never "used" a forum before, but I've found this website and loved it and decided to create an account, just for fun   :)

See you all around. Or not   :P

Welcome to GA Gleison!!! :D Yep, you'll definitely have a blast here! :thumbup::wizard:

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

just your normal, kinda geek engineering student from Brazil here... I've never "used" a forum before, but I've found this website and loved it and decided to create an account, just for fun   :)

Welcome! Lots to read here and a lot of things to do and to talk about. Settle in and enjoy. OR not. lol

Hey Guys,

Jordan here. Good to meet you all.

Uh, so been reading on Gay Authors for about 6 months now and finally plucked up the courage to become a member so I can comment on some of the really good stuff here. May get really brave and venture into chat sometime. 

• Like 4

Hey Guys,

Uh, so been reading on Gay Authors for about 6 months now and finally plucked up the courage to become a member so I can comment on some of the really good stuff here. May get really brave and venture into chat sometime. 

An honour to make your acquaintance, Jordan. Welcome!

Edited by MrM

Hey Guys,

Welcome to GA Jordan :D and by all means come to Chat, I myself am rather shy but I always have a great time on there :)

Hi I am a new member also

Hello everyone, 

Hey Guys,

A warm welcome to all three of you. :)

Read a quotde today apparently by Ludacris - thought I'd share it as it really spoke to me

"At your absolute best, you still won't be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you'll still be worth it to the right person"

Thought it to be rather powerfull

Alank

• Like 1