New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

hi all im Tamy i found this site by chance and what i have seen so far i like. 

Tamy, just dive on in...you'll find plenty of different genres to enjoy and friendly folks in the chat rooms.  Plus, you get the opportunity to leave both "likes" as well as direct comments on the stories you read (and yeah, you need to do that--authors love that stuff!)

Glad you're here!

Hi there.

I've been reading stories on this site for years and today I just decided, what the hell, I'll register. Maybe that'll light a fire under my anatomy and I'll get some writing done. Finally.

Also looking forward to meeting people and having interesting discussions.

Louis

Zephyr, welcome!

Plenty to like on this site, lots of reading options, friendly folks--and once that fire is lit under your anatomy, you find a supportive (and helpful) community.  (So get busy--we're looking forward to your stories!)

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Hi there.

I've been reading stories on this site for years and today I just decided, what the hell, I'll register. Maybe that'll light a fire under my anatomy and I'll get some writing done. Finally.

Also looking forward to meeting people and having interesting discussions.

Louis

Welcome from a fellow monist; I look forward to the stories, but hope the fire doesn't permanently damage your anatomy :-)

Edited by ancientrichard
  • Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. And for the premature optimism. It's very kind.  :P 

I'm a terrible procrastinator -- actually, no, I'm pretty good at it. Great. A professional, even. If they made procrastination a sport, I'd be able to procrastinate for my country. But I'll have something to start posting within the next couple of weeks.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello tamy! Hi there ZephyrSky! Howdy-do to you too Zahara! As was mentioned before it is great that you introduced yourselves. Now any who care to, can check in here and find you guys. Of course by posting, reviewing or making your own (photo) gallery, the active members will shortly get to know you well. There are thousands here who only read and are content with that. That is your choice, all are welcome here at GA. However, if you want make friends and get involved, this post that you just made here was the first and hardest step, the next one will be easier. After that just keep on going and enjoy yourself. Be welcome fellow members!

Sandrewn

• Like 2

Hello,

I'm Ash and an avid reader. I heard about this site via one of the authors I follow. Thought I would check it out and give some of the stories a try.

Welcome Ash; the site is a friendly place with a wonderful varied collection of stories.

Good day all

I've been reading a fair amount of stories on this site but only signed up this year.  It's great to have a place to find stories that are worth reading.

• Like 3

Hello tamy! Hi there ZephyrSky! Howdy-do to you too Zahara! As was mentioned before it is great that you introduced yourselves. Now any who care to, can check in here and find you guys. Of course by posting, reviewing or making your own (photo) gallery, the active members will shortly get to know you well. There are thousands here who only read and are content with that. That is your choice, all are welcome here at GA. However, if you want make friends and get involved, this post that you just made here was the first and hardest step, the next one will be easier. After that just keep on going and enjoy yourself. Be welcome fellow members!

Sandrewn

Thanks for the welcome sandrewn

Hello,

I'm Ash and an avid reader. I heard about this site via one of the authors I follow. Thought I would check it out and give some of the stories a try.

Ash, be prepared--you're gonna be blown away by the quality of writing here, as well as the variety of genres!  Plus, some of the nicest people you'll meet.  Fun is ahead;  enjoy!

Good day all

I've been reading a fair amount of stories on this site but only signed up this year.  It's great to have a place to find stories that are worth reading.

PTSJ, glad you made it (officially) here.  And you're totally correct--isn't it great to have stories worth reading, that aren't just sex tales with the barest of plot/dialog, or stuff that's just plain badly written? 

Just be prepared for needing more hours in the day;  the writing here can easily grab your time!

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

Hello Amanda,

Be welcome. Everyone is welcomed here. It's very kick back and comfortable here.

And hello and welcome to those I've missed though I try and welcome everyone, I don't always make it. Cheers all.

• Like 1

Hello! 

Welcome, Amanda!   You're gonna find too much fun here--fun from loafing through the different story genres, fun in the ability to leave your comments and make your mark with authors, plus fun in the chat and forums (LOTS of great folks here!).

Get ready to plan for more hours online...yup, there's that much to do here.

Glad you're here!

Welcome, Atheu!

Welcome, Geoff!

Welcome, Lee!

Welcome, Alexander!

Welcome, mefink24!

Welcome, Tamy!

Welcome, Artie!

Welcome, Vitriol!

Welcome, Louis!

Welcome, Ash!

Welcome, PTSJ!

Welcome, Amanda!

Apparently I've missed quite the influx of people. :D Welcome all of you!

Edited by Cynus
  • Like 2

Welcome, Atheu!

Welcome, Geoff!

Welcome, Lee!

Welcome, Alexander!

Welcome, mefink24!

Welcome, Tamy!

Welcome, Artie!

Welcome, Vitriol!

Welcome, Louis!

Welcome, Ash!

Welcome, PTSJ!

Welcome, Amanda!

Apparently I've missed quite the influx of people. :D Welcome all of you!

Well if you'd quit slacken off so much. 0.o

• Like 1

Gray I'm new here, live in Australia. Looking forward to contributing once I get familia with navigation of the site. Cheers

Welcome, Taquin! :D

• Site Administrator

Aussie, aussie, aussie!

Oi, oi, oi!

Welcome to GA.

The Australian takeover continues...

• Like 2

As a fellow sexagenarian I would also like to bid you welcome to GA. For any and all info and help. On the main page go to Navigation which will bring up Help. On the Forums page go straight to Help (same info as before). If there is still a question. Go to More Options and select Staff Directory. A PM (personal message) to one of them should take care of it.

So you are on your way and you have made your first post. Try and get to five posts asap as that will open up more features of the site to you. You have had an official fellow Aussie welcome (he is one of those knowledgeable staff I mentioned). You got your first Like (Good Start). I would like to be the your first official Friend here at GA. Be welcome and enjoy yourself.

1st friend at GA

Sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn

Gray I'm new here, live in Australia. Looking forward to contributing once I get familia with navigation of the site. Cheers

Fun lies ahead for you, Gray...considering all the site offers (forums, chat rooms, plenty of genres of stories, the chance to make your opinion heard via likes and comments), the site is easy enough to navigate.  You're gonna love it here!

Welcome!

Welcome Gray. This is a very friendly site, so if anything puzzles you just ask, and someone will soon arrive to help.