New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi I'm New to the site. How do you get to the stories. I enjoy reading. I pass the time but reading. I love the site "Tickies stories " So far it's the easiest to use. 

Hi all! Love reading stories

Hi.  My name's Scott and I'm originally from St. Louis, but I have lived in central Texas long enough to be considered a native- I think? I hope?

I do small scale farming- GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.  I make homemade soap and I can play 42 because I couldn't be a member of my

family until I learned- or so I was told.

Anyway, I'm here to enjoy all the great stories!!

Hi .my name is Tony and I love stories

Welcome to all of you! :)

• Like 1

You've definitely come to the right place--plenty enough for you to read here--enough so that you'll hafta have reminders for "real life" activities.

Read through, leave likes and comments (authors love that, and even occasionally leave character and plot information you can't get anywhere else) and plan on being in chat here occasionally. You're important to the growth of this place, so let your voice be heard!

Rex

• Like 2

Welcome Tony.. lots of great stuff to read on here! Hope you'll decide to join in and be part of the community. Don't forget to leave a review even if you say, I liked your chapter... be as brief or long winded as you'd like!  Hope you enjoy it here!

tim

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, wassup?

Just sayin' Hi. New around these parts, good to meet you all :)

Glad you're here!  Get ready for some great reads and friendly people.  You're gonna have a GREAT time...just be aware, you're gonna wish for more hours in the day--you'll spend it here reading and socializing!

Welcome!

Hey, wassup?

Hey Tiger! Welcome to GA.   :read:

It's been a while since we've had another animal around here. You'll find GAers are animal lovers. Gosh ...some of then even like me!

Don't be silent. Add your thoughts to stories you read and the forums. We don't bite! (steer clear of my breath though)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Tony! It's a great place if you love stories... cheers....

Hey, wassup?

Welcome, Tiger... GA is an awesome place to hang out...

Hello, all! I'm Atheu! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Hi, Atheu... cool name... hope you have a great day too... and welcome...

Welcome, and hope you enjoy GA!

:o Hehe, thanks! Just finished A to Z. I teared up more than once, you magnificent person, you. If I become half the writer you are, it'll be a great day. Read it in 2 days, too. So, thanks!

-A

• Like 2

:o Hehe, thanks! Just finished A to Z. I teared up more than once, you magnificent person, you. If I become half the writer you are, it'll be a great day. Read it in 2 days, too. So, thanks!

-A

:D It's great story, isn't it? I got so involved in the story that I couldn't put it down, not even for sleep. Now I just need to leave reviews. :)

• Like 1

Hello, all! I'm Atheu! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Glad you're here!  There's lots to read, people to meet, great genres to explore!  You'll have a great time--and by all means, dive in and leave likes/reviews on the stories you read.  Not only do authors love that, it's recognition that your voice is important.  So relax, enjoy yourself!

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Geoff Chassen (aka FlyOnTheWall) and I'm a new author here! I've been here about a week and am happy to be posting my story Johnny Breeze and Me as my first story on GA.

I live in Texas (where my story takes place) and have had a blast sharing my home town with the readers.

I originally posted it on another site, but what I love about GA is that I am able to clean it up, tighten it up, correct a few inconsistencies and get things ready for the second part of my story.

Everyone's been a great help and I've really enjoyed the feedback I've been getting on the story!

Check out my story when you have a chance and I hope I can get you hooked on it!

Geoff

post-29277-0-37943400-1459670237_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Hi Everyone,

My name is Geoff Chassen (aka FlyOnTheWall) and I'm a new author here! I've been here about a week and am happy to be posting my story Johnny Breeze and Me as my first story on GA.

I live in Texas (where my story takes place) and have had a blast sharing my home town with the readers.

I originally posted it on another site, but what I love about GA is that I am able to clean it up, tighten it up, correct a few inconsistencies and get things ready for the second part of my story.

Everyone's been a great help and I've really enjoyed the feedback I've been getting on the story!

Check out my story when you have a chance and I hope I can get you hooked on it!

Geoff

Glad you're here--and looking forward to your tale!

You'll find a supportive group, with interesting people, lots of reading genres, and the opportunity to have your voice heard, not only through your work, but by your comments on others' works.  And, don't forget the chat room and forums for some really solid social connections.

Welcome!  Enjoy--and be prepared to be wishing for more hours in the day as you see the depth and breadth of GayAuthors.

• Like 1