New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Geoff Chassen (aka FlyOnTheWall) and I'm a new author here! I've been here about a week and am happy to be posting my story Johnny Breeze and Me as my first story on GA.

I live in Texas (where my story takes place) and have had a blast sharing my home town with the readers.

I originally posted it on another site, but what I love about GA is that I am able to clean it up, tighten it up, correct a few inconsistencies and get things ready for the second part of my story.

Everyone's been a great help and I've really enjoyed the feedback I've been getting on the story!

Check out my story when you have a chance and I hope I can get you hooked on it!

Geoff

Very glad to make your acquaintance. Looking forward to reading your story when the moment arises. I am happy you're here!

For sure welcome Geoff!

I've been reading Johnny and even though the first couple chapters were rough (on my innocent Dragon psyche), I stuck with it and now look forward to each new episode.

I feel sorry for you though. It appears one of you reading binges involved 18 Weeks which is A LOT of binging!  :o

Welcome to GA!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Geoff Chassen (aka FlyOnTheWall) and I'm a new author here! I've been here about a week and am happy to be posting my story Johnny Breeze and Me as my first story on GA.

I live in Texas (where my story takes place) and have had a blast sharing my home town with the readers.

I originally posted it on another site, but what I love about GA is that I am able to clean it up, tighten it up, correct a few inconsistencies and get things ready for the second part of my story.

Everyone's been a great help and I've really enjoyed the feedback I've been getting on the story!

Check out my story when you have a chance and I hope I can get you hooked on it!

Geoff

Welcome to GA Geoff! :D Your story sounds interesting and I am adding it to my "to read" list. :)

I hope you continue to find many more wonderful stories, and continue to meet many more great friends, 'cause this site is full of both :thumbup:

I feel sorry for you though. It appears one of you reading binges involved 18 Weeks which is A LOT of binging!  :o

Welcome to GA!

At least he's not trying to binge read Circumnavigation (A million+ words) :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Hello GA,

My name is Lee and while I'm a new member I discovered GA a while back and have been very thrilled by the quality of writing I've found!

I'm very excited to be able to now let the authors know just how much I've been enjoying their stories (and get updates on the in progress ones!) .

• Like 2

Hello GA,

My name is Lee and while I'm a new member I discovered GA a while back and have been very thrilled by the quality of writing I've found!

I'm very excited to be able to now let the authors know just how much I've been enjoying their stories (and get updates on the in progress ones!) .

Lee, glad you've already found how much GA offers--great writing in lots of genres, friendly folks, and a place where YOUR voice makes a difference with writers (via comments) and members (via chat).

Glad you're here!

Hello GA,

Glad you found your way here. Hope you find a lot of new favorites.

Hello GA,

Welcome to GA Lee! Happy you're aboard.

So I've been here a couple of weeks and I'm just blown away! I think what I like the absolute best is the interaction! I've met some of my favorite authors and even more importantly, some of the nicest people! Thank you to everyone who has read and liked my story, to those who have written reviews... Well, you just rock my world! :worship:

• Like 4

Hi Everyone,

Geoff

Welcome Geoff; I'm looking forward to reading the story.

Hi everyone. Really enjoying the stories on here. Gone from Daylight series is awesome.

Glad you're here, Alexander!  Lots to like...friendly folks, plenty of different story genres to read, and perhaps best of all, your voice is important--whether you're in chat or leaving reviews or likes on the stories you get into!

Enjoy!  Get ready for fun!

New on here came to read stories by an author who linked fans here

You're gonna be wishing for more hours in the day--the wide variety of stories, the great quality of the stories, friendly folks, and the opportunity to leave your input makes this place unique;  you're gonna be spending plenty of time here!

Enjoy yourself, and welcome!

Hi everyone. Really enjoying the stories on here. Gone from Daylight series is awesome.

New on here came to read stories by an author who linked fans here

A welcome to GA to both Alexander and mefink! I think you'll find interesting stuff to read here. Don't forget to check out some of the older stories in the archives, you'll discover some wonderful stuff from years ago! Like Rex said, leave comments to express your feelings. It's the only payment authors receive.

hi all im Tamy i found this site by chance and what i have seen so far i like. 

Welcome to the site Tamy, it's a very friendly place.

Thank you for saying Hi; a lot of people just slip in without saying anything.

• Like 1

Howdy,

My name is Artie West. I'm an author who has been posting erotic fiction on another website for about a year and one of my readers suggested possibly posting on this site. I'm currently checking it out. 

Welcome to GA, Artie! :D I've read Hooking the Hockey Player, and I loved it!

• Like 2

Hey all,

I'm not so great at pooling all my piles of lifecrap well enough to post something I write.  My lifecrap is pretty much everywhere, all the time.  But in the off chance I get it together (put it all in a backpack, take it somewhere), I'll be posting a story or two soon.  I have a good feeling about this summer.

V:.I:.T:.R:.I:.O:.L:.

Howdy,

My name is Artie West. I'm an author who has been posting erotic fiction on another website for about a year and one of my readers suggested possibly posting on this site. I'm currently checking it out. 

Glad you're here, Artie!  You're gonna love this place...and probably the biggest thing is the immediate feedback you get from everyone.  It only emphasises how important your voice is here; whether you're leaving comments and likes on the stories you've read, getting encouragement from all sources, or just enjoying the chat room, you'll find a supportive place. 

Welcome!

Hey all,

I'm not so great at pooling all my piles of lifecrap well enough to post something I write.  My lifecrap is pretty much everywhere, all the time.  But in the off chance I get it together (put it all in a backpack, take it somewhere), I'll be posting a story or two soon.  I have a good feeling about this summer.

Vitriol, take you're time--when it does all come together, it's in the right time for it.  In the meantime, enjoy the wide variety of genres here, the opportunity to leave likes and comments on what you read, and the friendly people you meet in chat.  You've found your spot.

Welcome!

Howdy,

Welcome to the site; it's a very friendly place. I hope you decide to post here and look forward to reading your stories.

Hey all,

Welcome Vitriol :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site Tamy, it's a very friendly place.

Thank you for saying Hi; a lot of people just slip in without saying anything.

Thanks for the welcome Richard

• Like 1

Hi there.

I've been reading stories on this site for years and today I just decided, what the hell, I'll register. Maybe that'll light a fire under my anatomy and I'll get some writing done. Finally.

Also looking forward to meeting people and having interesting discussions.

Louis

Edited by ZephyrSky
  • Like 5