New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

I heard some great things about this site. I thought I would check it out to see for myself.

Welcome, Brady! :D

• Like 1

I heard some great things about this site. I thought I would check it out to see for myself.

Welcome, Brady... what you heard was right...

Gray I'm new here, live in Australia. Looking forward to contributing once I get familia with navigation of the site. Cheers

Welcome, Taquin...

You're absolutely correct, Brady...great site, friendly people (as you got to see a little last night in chat), plenty of story genres to choose from, the chance to give input to authors (and yeah, you should!)--overall, a lot of fun in one place.

Glad you're here!

This site is great I am truly enjoying all the great stories on here! Wish there was more free time in my day to read them all.

Welcome, Alec!

• Like 1

This site is great I am truly enjoying all the great stories on here! Wish there was more free time in my day to read them all.

Well, the only other options are to stay up later, becoming sleep deprived (depraved?), give up a social life, or just quit the job to become a fulltime beta reader for the stories!  <grin>  (Although, I'm pretty certain the last option carries no pay with it at all....damnit.)

Seriously, glad you're enjoying yourself here--plenty to keep you busy--and I hope you're leaving likes and comments on the stories you read.  Yup, your voice makes a difference!  And, chat rooms are always good, too.

Glad you're here!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Hey

I'm Omar. I live in California. Hopefully will be welcomed here. I'm not a writer but do read some of the stories.

Can't wait to see what the site has to offer.

Welcome, Omar :)  This is a great site with very friendly people.  There's lots of great stories here to read.  :)

Hey

I'm Omar. I live in California. Hopefully will be welcomed here. I'm not a writer but do read some of the stories.

Omar, get ready for fun!  Plenty of good stores in a wide variety of genres here, and some great folks, too, as you'd discover as you nose around chat.  And, as you read, be sure to leave your comments and "likes"...your voice here makes a difference!

Welcome, buddy--and enjoy!

Welcome!! The stories here are certainly much better than in some other sites we prefer not to name here. The people are very friendly here too.

Gray I'm new here, live in Australia. Looking forward to contributing once I get familia with navigation of the site. Cheers

Welcome to the site. Navigation can be a bit confusing, so ask if you can't get where you want to be.

Hey

Welcome, Omar!

Hey

Omar, what's a writer without readers? Of course you're welcome here. We are all here BECAUSE you're here. Kick your shoes off relax and get your fill. Lot's of great people in the forums here too. 

Be welcome, be happy. This is a place to do that.

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site. Can't wait to read a bit later!

sammcm2014

Be ready to lust after more hours in the day--lots of great reading that'll take you away, and friendly folks.  Plus, this is one of the few sites that allows you to both "like" and comment on the stories you read ... and both of those are important because your voice matters!

Glad you're here!  Enjoy!

Hi guys! 

I finally managed to create an account here to follow up and offer some input on my favourite stories. I must confess I've already read quite a lot as an anonymous user, but I  felt that it was a bit selfish just reading and not giving anything in return, since there are some awesome stories around here!. 

This seems like a friendly and interesting community, and I can't wait to indulge in some good chat with everyone.

Greetings from Spain.

Bosch.

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site. Can't wait to read a bit later!

sammcm2014

Welcome, Sammcm2014! :D

Hi guys! 

I finally managed to create an account here to follow up and offer some input on my favourite stories. I must confess I've already read quite a lot as an anonymous user, but I  felt that it was a bit selfish just reading and not giving anything in return, since there are some awesome stories around here!. 

This seems like a friendly and interesting community, and I can't wait to indulge in some good chat with everyone.

Greetings from Spain.

Bosch.

Welcome, Bosch! :D

Hi guys! 

Greetings from Spain.

Bosch.

Glad to have you here. Lots to read and some really incredible authors as well. So get comfortable, be welcome!

Hi guys! 

Greetings from Spain.

Bosch.

You're absolutely right to join in on the fun here--and to add your voice to the comments and chat rooms!  It IS a good group here, friendly, support--and better yet, some absolutely phenomenal writing!

Glad you're here!  Enjoy!

I am an author, and it is my intent to tell a good story.  I also happen to be gay, which is part of my worldview, and about which i have no intention of excluding from whatever i may write, but it is secondary to telling an interesting and readable story.  I have no agenda with regard to that part of my being.

I am old.  When I first felt attractions towards men, it was considered a mental disease, and doing anything so prompted was a felony.  I lived before, during and after HIV entered our lives, and have been to enough funerals to fill up several lifetimes.  However, I remember enough of their lives to know that it is my duty to remember, and I experienced enough of their joy to refuse to change my sadness to bitterness.

Introducing myself seems to me mostly an exercise in vanity, but it is an ordeal that may not be too painful to the reader.  In my youth, i received a PhD in biochemistry, and for thirty five years i did basic and clinical research.  I am also a trained lapidary and certified emergency medical technical, and furthermore have worked for a year as a dealer in fine arts and antiques, and a year and a half as an armed security guard.  I have published dozens of technical articles, have five patents, and have written five technical books.  I have also published a gay novel as an e-book, with pleasant revenues in its first year of sales.  

On this site, I would like to publish 3 more novels which are already done, and use that as an incentive to finish a fourth.  My only hope is that people enjoy the reading of them, and I don't need to make any money.  In the limited time I have left I do not think I would have the energy to follow more conventional outlets for these, and so brace yourself - here I come!

• Like 5

Hi guys! 

Greetings from Spain.

Bosch.

Welcome to the site; it's great to hear from you.