New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi-

I have often enjoyed the stories here.  Currently reading Vandim by Randy Wade

Just saying hi! Enjoying reading the stories here. I've been enjoying the Cory and Efrain story and the second part, Wild Card

Just getting started here. I've been a reader for awhile now, and finally decided to join. Great site!

Welcome aboard, all of you. Whether you're entirely new to GA or a long-time reader who just joined, your participation is appreciated.

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Hi, name's Ron. Just excited to read some stories, and planning o. Writing one in Esperanto if the terms are okay with non-English stories.

Hey I'm Cody its nice to meet you all

Hi Ron and Cody,

Welcome abord and welcome to the asylum.  Have fun and join in :)

R

Hello,

I'm glad to have discovered this site and hope that my contributions will be worthy of it. As most can guess from my profile picture, I have a bit of a soft spot for feet and more particularly for the sight of a guy's toes curled as he let pleasure wash over him (got a bit carried away there...) 

Anyhow, thanks to the admin for maintaining that site (which must be a lot of work)!

Also, I'm still learning english and I welcome any constructive comments.

• Like 1

Hey, my name is Sam. I've been reading on here for a while but finally decided to sign up :)

Hi Sam ... good.. remember to like the stuff you read and a review is nice, even if all you say is, I like it.  Authors spend hours writing and your comments are our reward. Welcome to GA!

• Like 2

Hello, I guess I have to post here before I post anywhere else, though I usually do not post anywhere.  I read many stories from this site some well written some not so well written and some the authors disappear as soon as a story gets interesting.  So I usually read when the book is complete.

• Like 1

Hello! After reading a story on Nifty, I saw the Author had linked the story to this site. So, decided to stop by. Like what I saw. Hopefully, I can do a few stories of my own!

Edited by BHopper2
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I like to write gay erotica occasionally.  I generally only write one-off stories about a teen having his first gay sex.  I like to write stories that have a plot that I haven't seen before or sometimes one that I like but feel I could do better (e.g. my "Mounted By a Cowboy."  All of my stories so far have been posted on Nifty and on Literotica (if I feel I can increase the teen's age to 18 without hurting the story).

Thanks,

Josh

• Like 1

Hello all! My name is Brad. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I'm not much of an author but many years ago I was an active editor here. I can't tell you how excited I am to see this amazing site is still humming with activity!

I hope to see some of my favorite authors still writing wonderful stories. Likewise, if you would like an editor to collaborate with on your next story, please let me know. I look forward to working with you and reading until I can't read anymore!

~Brad

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all! My name is Brad. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I'm not much of an author but many years ago I was an active editor here. I can't tell you how excited I am to see this amazing site is still humming with activity!

I hope to see some of my favorite authors still writing wonderful stories. Likewise, if you would like an editor to collaborate with on your next story, please let

me know. I look forward to working with you and reading until I can't read anymore!

~Brad

Nice to meet another person from ohio

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm "new" here also. I'm actually not that new as I have been lurking for literally four years. I've recently moved out of my parents house and can now happily visit sites with gay in the title without having to nervously delete my browser history afterward. Semi adulthood is freeing. I'm excited to finally get to join the GA world that I've been fishbowl watching for the last forever and actually post some of the piles of gay romance and angst poetry that I have all over the place. Not to mention just generally joining the wonderful community of this site.

A lurker steps out of the shadows....

Welcome!

And welcome to semi-adulthood too, a scary (and expensive) time my friend, but very rewarding. I'm sure we'll all enjoy hearing of your new adventures now you can share them.

• Like 2

My name is Kyle. A friend told me about this website so I thought I would join in and check out some stories.

Welcome aboard. I hope you find something here that interests you. There's an untold number of stories here all waiting to be read.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Glad to be here. I am here to ask something that my friend needs to ask. He is little shy to engage in conversations. 

Well, welcome to you, and to your shy friend. I promise we don't bite, it's safe for him to come say hi too.

Hi to Alonso, MythOfHappiness (I did that too, moved out of home for a bit more freedom, I was 18 and that was centuries ago), KyleAdams, Timmigon, Loiztorrez (and your shy 'boyfriend'), a big welcome to all of you and a very Happy Gay New Year ... yeah ;)

• Like 1