Where the skies are so blue
Sweet home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

Please don't.  I've heard that song so many times I'm sick of it.:gikkle:

Edited by AK79
  • Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ry20 said:

Hey everyone! I'm Ry! I'm 24 and I'm from wherever's not going to get me hit (if you get this movie reference, we're probably going to be good friends). I am currently halfway through medical school. I'm most likely going to specialize in obstetrics and gynecology, which is just beautiful irony right? But I love babies. Not crazy about vaginas, but ya can win em all. I am a huge sports fan, being from Western PA, I really never had a choice. I bleed Black and Gold. 

I absolutely love reading all of the stories on here. They help me unwind after stressful days of studying! Thank you to all of the awesome authors for your hard work without expecting anything besides some praise in return. Thank you to the admins who keep this site up!

Im a pretty friendly guy, so don't be afraid to say hi! I am a bit busy so I may not reply right away, but I do care!

Cheers!

Ry

Wasn't that Ralph Cox from Miracle?

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 0:15 AM, ry20 said:

Hey everyone! I'm Ry! I'm 24 and I'm from wherever's not going to get me hit (if you get this movie reference, we're probably going to be good friends). I am currently halfway through medical school. I'm most likely going to specialize in obstetrics and gynecology, which is just beautiful irony right? But I love babies. Not crazy about vaginas, but ya can win em all. I am a huge sports fan, being from Western PA, I really never had a choice. I bleed Black and Gold. 

I absolutely love reading all of the stories on here. They help me unwind after stressful days of studying! Thank you to all of the awesome authors for your hard work without expecting anything besides some praise in return. Thank you to the admins who keep this site up!

Im a pretty friendly guy, so don't be afraid to say hi! I am a bit busy so I may not reply right away, but I do care!

Cheers!

Ry

Welcome, Ry. Glad you are here. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 9:02 PM, Hunter Thomson said:

Welcome Bryant. Nice to have another person from the Pacific Northwest! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for the welcome Hunter! Been living in the PNW for 7 years now, couldn't imagine living anywhere else :).

On 7/13/2017 at 2:12 AM, ancientrichard said:

Welcome Bryant. I look forward to reading some of your work.

This forum is one of the friendly places on the web so you should find plenty of sympathy and encouragement here.

Thank you for the welcome Richard! That's good to hear, and I hope to start posting soon!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BDANR said:

Thank you for the welcome Hunter! Been living in the PNW for 7 years now, couldn't imagine living anywhere else :).

This is the only home I've ever known. I will never leave this glorious place of ours.

Long live Cascadia!

Edited by Hunter Thomson
  • 2 weeks later...

Longtime lurker here. Thought I'd drop by and finally say hello to everyone.

I've been writing on and off and lately and decided to put more effort into it, and this seems like a nice place to post stuff that I'd be otherwise embarrassed to share. Other than writing, I like to read and skate and go fishing.

Hope to see y'all around.

narias

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, Narias1989 said:

Longtime lurker here. Thought I'd drop by and finally say hello to everyone.

I've been writing on and off and lately and decided to put more effort into it,.....

narias

Well hi, I love your writing btw, works on so many levels - I could say like an intricately woven spider's web. I get the impression you are a creature of the night inspired to put pen to paper, so to speak, by the pond at the bottom of the garden and the imagination escaping through your thoughts. La Luna - I can see her smiling. You really are a good writer!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, William King said:

Well hi, I love your writing btw, works on so many levels - I could say like an intricately woven spider's web. I get the impression you are a creature of the night inspired to put pen to paper, so to speak, by the pond at the bottom of the garden and the imagination escaping through your thoughts. La Luna - I can see her smiling. You really are a good writer!

Thanks man,

I'm so happy you feel that way. Your words are really an encouragement. I'll make sure to give some of your stories a read when I can.

best,

narias

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm Paulo, 34 years old. I'm new to the website, and actually new to writing also. Read some stories here and am excited about the quality of the works!

I am from Brazil, so English is not my first language, although I love it very much!

I am working on an unreciprocated love triangle story that ends in tragedy....

I hope people will like it!

1 hour ago, pauloaragao said:

Hello everyone!

I'm Paulo, 34 years old. I'm new to the website, and actually new to writing also. Read some stories here and am excited about the quality of the works!

I am from Brazil, so English is not my first language, although I love it very much!

I am working on an unreciprocated love triangle story that ends in tragedy....

I hope people will like it!

WELCOME Paulo -- you've come to a great place, populated with many great people. I look forward to reading your stories, and hope to get to know you a little.

Edited by SolarMaxx
  • Like 2