New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello I'm new here and I got to say I'm loving it! So many amazing stories and amazing writers.

Welcome to GA, the place full of magical wonders beyond the human imagination. Here your dreams can come true and you will find a part of yourself you never knew you had before. You will laugh, you will cry, and in the end you'll learn to appreciate life for what it is. This is GA.

We also post stories.

Hi All -

I just started writing full time at the beginning of this year - big step to leave a desk job and try to make a go with writing - so I was very excited to find this site. I'm not terribly computer literate so I'm still learning the in's and out's but so far so good. Nice to be here!

Welcome to the nut house. Just stay away from the pervs. :lol:

Hello I'm new here and I got to say I'm loving it! So many amazing stories and amazing writers.

Hi LRamos. Always glad to welcome someone new. Hope you continue to find things you like and enjoy on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

sooooo .... How do I start submitting my stories ??? I tried, I asked for help, fuck I even go-gooled it, but no such luck :P

Edited by Gerard

sooooo .... How do I start submitting my stories ??? I tried, I asked for help, fuck I even go-gooled it, but no such luck Posted Image

I don't think you're allowed to say the F word here. I know you're not allowed to say it in chat. Post more before you can submit.

• Site Moderator

sooooo .... How do I start submitting my stories ??? I tried, I asked for help, fuck I even go-gooled it, but no such luck Posted Image

This link should answer your question.

Hi. I have read some stories here, and loved them. I actually couldn't believe there were such people enjoys drama and romance. I'm glad for not being the only one who enjoys thinking/reading/writing about deeper relationships. Maybe some of you even believe in love I don't know yet, but I want to believe love exists, so I read all romantic and dramatic stuff. They inspire me to keep believing.

Whatever, it was my first post. I want to say you are creating a wonderful world here.

• Site Administrator

Sorry for the late welcome to GA, Friday! I'm glad you enjoy the stories on the site, there are many wonderful stories by many amazing authors here. Welcome again!

Welcome to all new comers to this place we call Gay Authors. I hope you enjoy your visit and find all the stories you love. If you do, remember the only pay the authors get and is a review or when you click on the "Like It" button at the end of every chapter. If you have any questions, this place is full of...... helpful people. :) Just reach out to someone and ask. I promise you that you can make life long friends here. Yep, the people here are that good. So buckle your seat belts and hang on for an awesome ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, been on the site now for about a week, but I've been focused on the stories and chat. In fact, chat seems to be a black hole that I can't escape sometimes. I can't believe all of the great stories on this site. It makes me wish I had found this years ago.

That being said, I am about to graduate and looking forward to law school (and of course more stories).

Thank you to all those who have been so welcoming in chat.

Hi all, been on the site now for about a week, but I've been focused on the stories and chat. In fact, chat seems to be a black hole that I can't escape sometimes. I can't believe all of the great stories on this site. It makes me wish I had found this years ago.

That being said, I am about to graduate and looking forward to law school (and of course more stories).

Thank you to all those who have been so welcoming in chat.

Babycakes! Welcome to GA! ...Again. xD You are awesome, and i have thoroughly enjoyed talking to you in the black hole that is chat. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

awesome... i discovered this place thanks to Comicality... he's real cool... :) anyway... i kinda feel comfy with the crowd here already... that's coz my first move was to go to the chatroom... and all the people were nice... :) so yay!

Welcome to GA Marky, and any other newbies who have joined since my last post.

We are a very friendly bunch here. Lots to read beside Comsie, but he is one my favs.

Welcome to GA, Cielo! ...Late, I know, but better late than never, right? Posted Image

Hey everyone Posted Image I'm still pretty new at this hope to meet a lot of buddies lol :3 and welcome to everyone who is new

Cianna! 'Bout time you posted here! Welcome to GA! *Sits on your head, eating drippy ice cream* Posted Image