Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:joe:

Well that was five minutes of my life I won't get back.  :unsure:  

MINE :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Hello Loyal Subjects :joe:

I would like to offer you all your own kingdoms for your fidelity¹ to myself and Sir @Drew Espinosa.

Unfortunately we cannot offer the oversized Puffin, @Valkyrie, and the molting brown Seagull, @TalonRider :( They seem to offer resistance to everyone single ruler of LPW land and have no respect for no one. Shame that they can't join the rest of us in LPW peace.

So join me and Sir Drew as we create the most precious of all Kingdoms ever know in the history of GA :gikkle:

So who wants to join?

¹ to explain to the seagull and the puffin that the definition is faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

I would like to offer you all your own kingdoms for your fidelity¹ to myself and Sir @Drew Espinosa.

Unfortunately we cannot offer the oversized Puffin, @Valkyrie, and the molting brown Seagull, @TalonRider :( They seem to offer resistance to everyone single ruler of LPW land and have no respect for no one. Shame that they can't join the rest of us in LPW peace.

So join me and Sir Drew as we create the most precious of all Kingdoms ever know in the history of GA :gikkle:

So who wants to join?

¹ to explain to the seagull and the puffin that the definition is faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support

I have no problem swearing fealty to one who deserves it.  So far, the only ruler LPW land has had that's been deserving of such loyalty is myself.  So vive la revolution!  Wait... um... you are NOT the current ruler of LPW land :angry: The wannabe Tiger @Sweetlion is the most recent winner,  but that will soon change once my armies have overthrown his pride.  :P  So good luck recruiting anyone to your side, deposed despot and lickspittle.  :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

but that will soon change once my armies have overthrown his pride.  :P 

Over my dead body will you become the next ruler of LPW! :fight::P 

18 minutes ago, wildone said:

So who wants to join?

You continue to show how benevolent you are, Your Majesty! :worship: 

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Sir Drew, may I suggest you treat the puffin like a mosquito in a tent who feels that she is significant, use a flame thrower and never think of her again :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, wildone said:

Sir Drew, may I suggest you treat the puffin like a mosquito in a tent who feels that she is significant, use a flame thrower and never think of her again :)

Amazing... the deposed despot has a good idea!  Go ahead and use the flame thrower... it will burn your tent down while I waddle away with the shiny in tow.  :gikkle:  :joe: