*Cocoons the penguin's beak in pizza, ties its flippers in a complicated knot, and takes the shiny.* I haven't been here in a while. Thanks for looking after the shiny, but it's mine now.  :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Pizza party at the Penguin's! :D  Everyone's invited, even the deposed despot and his lickspittle.  I have a special pie just for them.  :evil:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

The night is dark and full of terrors

Yes, the puffin offering pizza to everyone is a terror, I agree. Sadly, it is only because we are all being served anchovy pizza :puke: which is it's own kind of terror of its own.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Unfortunately, I agree and only agree about the anchovies. In the meantime, back to the mighty raptor.

LBO's serving Cream Cheese Brownies today. It's also a good thing that today is umbrella day. Their going to be needed today and tomorrow.

• Site Administrator
11 hours ago, wildone said:

Yes, the puffin offering pizza to everyone is a terror, I agree. Sadly, it is only because we are all being served anchovy pizza :puke: which is it's own kind of terror of its own.

Stop spreading untruthful propaganda!  :angry: I wouldn't dream of serving anchovy pizza!  My pizza has pickled herring with tuna sauce. -_-  And I even made a special pie with surstromming on it just for you and the lickspittle.  :P:joe:  And only Birdy can share the cream cheese brownies with me. :P  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Stop spreading untruthful propaganda!  :angry: I wouldn't dream of serving anchovy pizza!  My pizza has pickled herring with tuna sauce. -_-  And I even made a special pie with surstromming on it just for you and the lickspittle.  :P:joe:  And only Birdy can share the cream cheese brownies with me. :P  

:puke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2