On 3/3/2018 at 7:01 PM, wildone said:

Hear Ye!

Hear Ye!

Hear Ye!

Due to that lack of leadership of a certain lion, the shiny will now sit upon Wildone's head as the rightful benevolent Tsar that he is.

:joe: Hallelujah!  :D:worship: 

• Site Moderator

And back to the majestic raptor once again. March appears to be living up to it's old adage of "In like a Lion" as the northeast prepares for the next storm to come thru this week. I could see anywhere from 3 to 15 inches according to the two models.

And there's people still without power from the storm last weekend.

I understand that the cat/bird is providing the Oreo's and White Chocolate Cheese Cakes today.

• Sad 1
18 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

That is perfect for your deep South, but not in my magnificent Kingdom. The only Hallelujah the Shiny does is when it's in my head!

Deep South? :o Excuse me, dear brother, but I live in the Great Plains! -_- 

:joe: Tsar Steve! :D:D:D 

• Site Administrator

The shiny much prefers the northeast.  :P  And I hope everyone enjoys the Oreo white chocolate cheesecake I made for all the denizens of LPWland.  Even the deposed despot and his Lickspittle.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Deep South? :o Excuse me, dear brother, but I am a giant pain in the :X ! -_- 

:joe: Emperor Penguin! :D:D:D 

:wub::joe::P