The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, kbois said:

Speaking of putting things off @Mikiesboy, I really need to get serious about packing and bringing stuff up to the new house. I keep squirreling when I'm home. I'll pack a carload tonight... I promise!

You've been rather busy with @Mrsgnomie, so you really haven't been putting things off. LOL

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

our local hospital has lots of very hot male nurses .. so there's entertainment too!  :)  

Well if you have to be in the hospital...

Eye candy is the best medicine 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spyke said:

You've been rather busy with @Mrsgnomie, so you really haven't been putting things off. LOL

Yeah, and I'm getting ready to post a new story, but still I've managed to procrastinate. I opened a new doc to work on one of the last chapters. My word count is higher in the comments on Mrs G's chapter than on my own...lol. 

Was it Scarlett O'Hara who said "there's always tomorrow"? Or maybe Little Orphan Annie. Could've been Rudolph's girlfriend Clarice in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 🤔

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, kbois said:

Not yet. It's supposed to start around 3ish here. 

It was already raining when I woke up at 5. I think it's going to be a very wet weekend. I'm glad I hit Publix yesterday, I can stay in and not worry about a topless Jeep or a motorcycle in this weather. LOL

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

It was already raining when I woke up at 5. I think it's going to be a very wet weekend. I'm glad I hit Publix yesterday, I can stay in and not worry about a topless Jeep or a motorcycle in this weather. LOL

So far it looks like you're getting hit with more rain than me. Stay safe and dry!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

hi, i am home now was able to get into surgery earlier. the doctor said it was worse than he thought but was able to get everything removed. just taking care of my self and taking it easy. so far very little pain. Need to watch the incision for any problems. Staying ahead of the pain. So far the only restrictions is to take it easy.

(The sad thing no “eye candy”)😪

So take care of yourself.

Sending positive thoughts for a quick and painless recovery x

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

hi, i am home now was able to get into surgery earlier. the doctor said it was worse than he thought but was able to get everything removed. just taking care of my self and taking it easy. so far very little pain. Need to watch the incision for any problems. Staying ahead of the pain. So far the only restrictions is to take it easy.

Get well soon, rick!

image.png.7b63030c20bc58d8fda89b2b6c2522dd.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Get well soon rick!  And definitely take it easy and let your body heal. 

• Like 5

i appreciate art and artists of all kinds ... especially when they draw emotion from me.. these two i have found recently .. and they rip feeling from me, like iron filings to a magnet.. they are amazing and are the music they play..

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i appreciate art and artists of all kinds ... especially when they draw emotion from me.. these two i have found recently .. and they rip feeling from me, like iron filings to a magnet.. they are amazing and are the music they play..

That's a beautiful piece of music.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

That's a beautiful piece of music.

i ran across them while looking for something specific for a story ... i'm glad you like this.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..