Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Indeed. 

You're 6 foot forever... 

What did you think I meant? 🤭🤣

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kbois said:

You're 6 foot forever... 

What did you think I meant? 🤭🤣

Not what you're assuming. I was more interested in being called big guy. Not something most would choose to call me. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Not what you're assuming. I was more interested in being called big guy. Not something most would choose to call me. 

Anyone over six feet is big (tall... same thing in my book). I grew up in a family of over six-footers. All of my five foot seven inch height got me the title of shorty in my family. Lol

Also.. you know I'm not like most people. 

Edited by kbois
  • Like 5
On 4/15/2024 at 7:20 PM, kbois said:

Anyone over six feet is big (tall... same thing in my book). I grew up in a family of over six-footers. All of my five foot seven inch height got me the title of shorty in my family. Lol

Also.. you know I'm not like most people. 

I'm fairly sure my younger will be well over 6 feet.  My older is a more modest 5'9 (175.2 cm) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm fairly sure my younger will be well over 6 feet.  My older is a more modest 5'9 (175.2 cm) 

Both mine are 6 footers.. the older is right at 6 feet.. the younger is about 6'2".

My tallest brother topped out around 6'4".  He was 6' by the time he was 12..lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

OMG, it isn't very pleasant out there. With the wind, 41 feels like 21, and it's raining. Yuck. I'm going to make us some lunch and hot coffee.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

OMG, it isn't very pleasant out there. With the wind, 41 feels like 21, and it's raining. Yuck. I'm going to make us some lunch and hot coffee.

The weather has been pretty terrible, but it is supposed to clear up soon.

I've got my fingers crossed...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

The weather has been pretty terrible, but it is supposed to clear up soon.

I've got my fingers crossed...

Hopefully, but still better than freezing or 90+ degrees. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Happy Thursday ...  Not sure about this one but that's likely just me... Have a good day.

image.png.ae1e3a97721f15121badfb1fbefe76d3.png

• Love 4
On 4/17/2024 at 5:15 PM, MichaelS36 said:

Hopefully, but still better than freezing or 90+ degrees. 

It's currently 32 F colder now than it was this time yesterday.  Temp dropped 10 F in one hour from 11am to noon.

• Wow 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..