The Drop in Centre

17 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a week and I'm ready for Friday. In addition, I hope all of your that are suffering get well soon. 

hello Sir, i'm sorry Your week was rough. it's been a pretty good one for me.

hope You have a chance to rest and recuperate this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Overall this whole week has been sort of a $#!+ show. I'm sure we're not the only ones glad to see it end. 

Here's to a much better weekend!🎉

Happy Friday! 

i hope it's better today & you can put it behind you and have a good weekend 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, kbois said:

Overall this whole week has been sort of a $#!+ show. I'm sure we're not the only ones glad to see it end. 

Here's to a much better weekend!🎉

Happy Friday! 

Have a good weekend x

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Had an invitation to brunch but my GI issues are keeping homebound today.  How ever will I pass the time? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Had an invitation to brunch but my GI issues are keeping homebound today.  How ever will I pass the time? 

Hmm.... typing something? 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Kitt said:

Woohoo! Two days in a row off! No barn, no customers, I didn't even do any chores! Hardest thing I did all weekend was decide what to eat.

Yay! That's great. I hope you enjoyed it! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

But perhaps Robin is an exception 

Maybe. He's not 25 now and seems to make money with his books and other things, but like judging a film by its box office, how much you make is no guarantee of quality.

However, I haven't read his books or heard him speak.

• Like 3

Definitely not sure about this one, but not in a bad way. LOL, Happy Tuesday!

image.png.d1f6f6e3210c1e8cb280dc7d5393d49d.png

• Love 4

Yeah good news, the insurance company finally paid out.

A few weeks before work starts, but hall re-plastered where the leak was, the hall re-decorated and a new carpet.

Hope everyone is well.

• Love 5

Happy Wednesday ...  i'm a bit on edge after not sleeping long enough (not because i didn't try), and i have a headache and i'm going for an extraction at the dentist in a couple of hours, so this one just isn't working for me.. but maybe it's good for one of you..

image.png.9e6d8159469c6b4a86e0b48b0f2aac7d.png

Have a good Wednesday...

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Wednesday ...  i'm a bit on edge after not sleeping long enough (not because i didn't try), and i have a headache and i'm going for an extraction at the dentist in a couple of hours, so this one just isn't working for me.. but maybe it's good for one of you

Take care, tim. I’ll be thinking good thought for you that all goes well at the dentist and that you have a better day once that’s done.

xoxo

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Take care, tim. I’ll be thinking good thought for you that all goes well at the dentist and that you have a better day once that’s done.

xoxo

it should be.. i've done this a few times now.. i have experience!  i'll have a nap when i get home. Thanks, Reader!

• Love 3

Finally saw the dentist after being rescheduled 4 times since Thursday.

Bad news I will not get the repaired teeth back till Saturday at the earliest.

Good news, no charge. They absolutely agreed that this one is on the lab, they should have outlasted the rest of my natural teeth.

Any suggestions for soft easy to eat without any molars meals?

Edited by Kitt
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..