The Drop in Centre

Made Sloppy Joes for dinner last night. Didn't have all of the ingredients I needed, so I had to improvise. It wasn't....Terrible, but I wasn't happy with the result, so I didn't eat much. Woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach grumbling at me, went back to sleep. When I ate breakfast this morning, it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach with a steel-toed boot.  :(

I had to call my son's school and tell them I likely wouldn't be able to pick him up at the end of the day, as I'm not feeling well. His friend's mom dropped him off about an hour ago. I can't make dinner; even THINKING about food is impossible right now. Guess the other guys are having leftovers tonight.

• Love 2
  • Wow 3
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Made Sloppy Joes for dinner last night. Didn't have all of the ingredients I needed, so I had to improvise. It wasn't....Terrible, but I wasn't happy with the result, so I didn't eat much. Woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach grumbling at me, went back to sleep. When I ate breakfast this morning, it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach with a steel-toed boot.  :(

I had to call my son's school and tell them I likely wouldn't be able to pick him up at the end of the day, as I'm not feeling well. His friend's mom dropped him off about an hour ago. I can't make dinner; even THINKING about food is impossible right now. Guess the other guys are having leftovers tonight.

Oh no!  Feel better soon and your guys can handle their food without you. Take care.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, kbois said:

Depends on who you get going through TSA.

Just got back from the foot doctor. Not great.. but not horrible either. Ended up with a cortisone shot and another appointment for next week. If there's no significant improvement it's off to the MRI chamber I go....

Crutches, cuz you just don't sit down!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hope you feel better x

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Crutches, cuz you just don't sit down!

Crutches would probably mess up my shoulders.. at this point what's another joint issue?

I may ask for a walking boot... or maybe just do some Ama-zone impulshopping if I can't sleep. 🤣

Edited by kbois
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
5 hours ago, drown said:

I didn’t expect for jobs to come in so fast, but they are.

That's just terrific! Good for you. I wish you continued success!

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, drown said:

Good morning everyone on this Wednesday.

I’m tired but work is looking well. I didn’t expect for jobs to come in so fast, but they are.

That's great!

Congratulations! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Not just yourself, so thanks for the early morning giggle. 😊 

Happy to be of service! lol  :)

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..