The Drop in Centre

56 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

You are both wonderful people. Giants in my eyes. 

Height is not related to heart in any way, shape or form!

BTW, how tall is tim? 

Asking for a friend.😊

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Watching  The Pacific ...  gonna go and watch with Michael.   good night

Enjoy the show, my brother. And Sleep Well.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night @Mikiesboy @MichaelS36 Just found out there’s a big T-storm headed both are ways around 10/11 tonight. 

Just as I read this a crack of thunder sent my big dog scampering for the closet. Looks like T-storms are on the menu for Florida too!

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, kbois said:

Just as I read this a crack of thunder sent my big dog scampering for the closet. Looks like T-storms are on the menu for Florida too!

Seems so, and I just heard a low rumble...  The dog I had as a kid used to run around and bark at the walls during T-storms. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Don't make me dream too much.  Now I have to read Tim's story about..., I swear I am not stalking.  LOL.

I, myself, just might have enough of a mental image to spawn a chapter or two! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
3 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Beginnings of a sinus infection -- which is much better than it could have been at the moment. Have an antibiotic and should feel better in a day or two.

take care of yourself Fae 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I think I am starting to lose my mind. This morning a conversation lead to an image in my mind of a dude ranch, in which well built shirtless men wandered around a green field just sort of hanging out similar to a herd of horses.

Reading this evening's posts brought back that image. 

No dude ranch.  Or ranch dressing for that matter.  No, no, NO!

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, kbois said:

I, myself, just might have enough of a mental image to spawn a chapter or two! 🤣

LOL.  Erm..., we're wading through some dangerous territory here....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..