The Drop in Centre

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

OH, if you are watching Netflix... DO not bother with Criminal UK.  Utter crap. One of the writers is George Kay .. who wrote an episode or two for the The Tunnel, amongst other things... so i was surprised at just how bad this was. It was typical with cop dramas ... nearly zero reality when it comes to people's rights and procedure.  They do as they please ... the end justifies the means.  We watched all three ... and Katharine Kelly ... lord she is not a good actor, but she proved it in this mess.

Michael was in fits ... he hated it more than i did.

thanks for the heads up on this tim. i saw the trailer and with this review i knew it was a waste of time. i spent the afternoon watching Lost in Space 2 season. 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36 Haven’t finished the article so I have no idea where they were sold. Hope you didn’t buy any. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/health-canada-recalls-six-hand-sanitizers-containing-industrial-grade-ethanol-1.4973056

no.. we don't buy it ... we just wash our hands. we use it we go in a store and they want us to.

Thanks though, Reader  xoxo

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
56 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

no.. we don't buy it ... we just wash our hands. we use it we go in a store and they want us to.

Thanks though, Reader  xoxo

My mom uses the stuff - Purell, 4 small bottles - I bought at Dollarama early on, but I just wash my hands as well. My dad had a box of clear nylon gloves he used for painting/ staining etc. so I wear a pair of those (makes my mom feel better I’m not touching things with bare hands) when I go to the store, then I throw them in the garbage on my way out of the store.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..